°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Parker- try 4od.com for obem, its the channel that its on over here so you should find it!

Floridagirl- amazing congratulations hun!

Elhaym- congratulations, I was soo hoping you would get a bfp, we were both due this month, so I think its awsome that we both got our bfps this month and are both due in sept!

Tasha- how are you feeling today hun? I won't get my scan date until Wed when I ring my mw! yay bump buddy haha!

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies, hope everyone is feeling ok!

Afm- I was meant to work today but after my shift yesterday i couldnt face it, i work in a nursing home and was working with the laziest women ever, i ended up doing all the heavy work, and cause there was 2 pregnant women working it made it harder! I got home and just wanted to cry, iv never had such a bad back before, iv had backache as a pregnancy symptom but i think the extra work yesterday has made it so much worse! i am aching from head to toe, and to make it worse work still havent done a risk assessment on me or the other girl that's pregnant amd shes 6 months gone, so we don't know what we can and cant do! urgh, sorry for the rant ladies! Xx

Rachieroo! :hugs: So happy to be here and great to see you!

that sounds like hard work, they are obliged to do a risk assessment ASAP so that's shocking they have left it so long! I work in a science lab so I'll have to tell work soon so they can do an RA so I'm not exposed to dangerous stuff. I don't blame you for being upset hun! Is there anyone you can talk to, a HR person or the manager or someone? x

Hi, can you put me down for september 2nd. I also have a scan on the 19th january and I am seeing my midwife for the first time on the 24th. H&H 9months to you all

with caution i post this:

please don't add me to the list until after tuesday.... i have a scan on tuesday at infertility clinic to hopefully rule out ectopic or miscarrage....

Name (just first)? Lynne (Lynne192)

How old are you? in my 20's

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th September 2012 (online calculation from LMP)

What # child is this for you? I have one living son and many miscarriages and an ectopic but this will be my child #3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no idea through chinese charting its girl....

Are you finding out the gender? yes hopefully (if we get that far)

How many months were you TTC? we have been TTC almost 5 years

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? none yet but hopefully will be soon with anti-d and such.

Rachieroo! :hugs: So happy to be here and great to see you!

that sounds like hard work, they are obliged to do a risk assessment ASAP so that's shocking they have left it so long! I work in a science lab so I'll have to tell work soon so they can do an RA so I'm not exposed to dangerous stuff. I don't blame you for being upset hun! Is there anyone you can talk to, a HR person or the manager or someone? x

:D yes you too hun...

Well tje management are part of the problem, its a privately run home and I think they see me being pregnant as extra money to be spent and extra work for them, i will have to say something at my next shift! Xx

Congratulations Ashley, Nat, beachPrincess, seaweed eater, fairyland, bree, wantabelly, becky, lyndsay and lynn!

Florida girl, twins, wow!

I've had two McDs this week :)

DH been back from germany for the weekend, away again now...

Been busy.

Hope all well...

Hi, can you put me down for september 2nd. I also have a scan on the 19th january and I am seeing my midwife for the first time on the 24th. H&H 9months to you all

Lyndsay we are due the same day and have our first scan on the same day eeekkk how exciting hehe.

With ds I was super hungry all the time and he is very obviously a boy, I'm having the same this time so fingers crossed for another little solider.

Hi Lynne! :hi:

Hope you can get it sorted Rach - money or not they are legally obligated to do it! Employers can be sods at times!

I've just had a big mac meal and choccy milkshake *explodes*

:hi: hun :D welcome to the thread and really hope we'll be sharing scan pictures/bump pictures and such soon xx

Sorry for mentioning the Big Mac everyone :winkwink: McD´s may see a rise in their profits these next 7-8 months thanks to us all!

I'm so excited because this time I have a room to decorate. OH has his own house and I've lived here since the first night I got with him lol. We've decided we think on this for the wall.

https://www.kidswallstickers.co.uk/tree-wall-stickers/kids-on-tree-swings-wall-stickers.html

And on the shelfI want to have this. Coincidentally Bella is my girls name

For a boy https://www.etsy.com/listing/76543844/custom-stand-up-wood-letters-spelling

For a girl https://www.etsy.com/listing/77797566/custom-stand-up-wood-letters-spelling

We think its going to be a boy though as OH already has 3 boys. Do you think that looks to grown up for a nursery? xx

Hi ladies, may i join you pls...

Name (just first)? London1

How old are you? Will turn 34 in a month

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 7th September 2012 (early scan)

What # child is this for you? This will be our first baby. We had two chemical pregnancies last year.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I always felt more comfortable with baby girls but i feel like our baby will be a cute little boy.

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you ttc? 11 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Progesterone, metformin, folic acid 5mg, baby asprin, prenatal vitamins

Congratulations one day and london!

Charlotte those stickers are really lovely!

I guess since we're moving i'll get to decorate too!

Has anyone else had to have hcg betas drawn? If so were they tripling? I'm a bit concerned ......... I googled it ( I know I know, BAD idea) but most of the women on the beta board that had a doubing time of around the same as mine (29.14 hrs) are having multiples. Not that multiples wouldn't be a blessing but my last 2 children are less than a year apart ( Son born 9/26/10 and Daughter born 9/23/11) so this one will be due around a year from the last and I fear multiples would be very difficult to handle with a 2yr old and 1 year old. I do have older children who love to help ( Son 16, Daughters 15, 13, 12 & 11) I let them help sometimes but I just want them to enjoy being kids.

I'm so excited because this time I have a room to decorate. OH has his own house and I've lived here since the first night I got with him lol. We've decided we think on this for the wall.

https://www.kidswallstickers.co.uk/tree-wall-stickers/kids-on-tree-swings-wall-stickers.html

And on the shelfI want to have this. Coincidentally Bella is my girls name

For a boy https://www.etsy.com/listing/76543844/custom-stand-up-wood-letters-spelling

For a girl https://www.etsy.com/listing/77797566/custom-stand-up-wood-letters-spelling

We think its going to be a boy though as OH already has 3 boys. Do you think that looks to grown up for a nursery? xx

I think those are gorgeous! Cute but also stylish! And not too grown up :D Those wooden letters are just lovely.

Welcome to london and oneday, congratulations on your pregnancies :D

wantabelly I've never had betas so I'm not too sure, I guess it could be multis but sometimes women just have high levels I think? Suppose you won't find out till the scan - you could mention it at your midwife appt x

Came across this yesterday and thought you all might enjoy it: https://www.sexratio.com/test

Of course it's not going to tell you for sure, but it has a more scientific basis than the Chinese Gender Calendar :)

I got 65% boy!

Came across this yesterday and thought you all might enjoy it: https://www.sexratio.com/test

Of course it's not going to tell you for sure, but it has a more scientific basis than the Chinese Gender Calendar :)

I got 65% boy!

Not sure I'd call it scientific, but good fun still - I'm 85% girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->