°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

There's a list of scientific publications on which the theory is based here: https://www.sexratio.com/author.htm I'm not a biologist, but the journals seem legit. I can't tell whether any of the articles include scale validation, but at least it's based on an actual theory that has been tested.

Fair enough - i didn't read any of the background... I guess I'm just huffy cos I'd quite like a boy after two girls!

:lol: I hope you will get one! Whatever it's based on, that doesn't mean it's destiny!

i feel so out of it i don't want to touch junk food in any way or shape, i am craving healthy fruit puree and water :D

also i wont be going near macdonalds for the forseeable future along with anything like this worries me too much.

i feel so out of it i don't want to touch junk food in any way or shape, i am craving healthy fruit puree and water :D

also i wont be going near macdonalds for the forseeable future along with anything like this worries me too much.

I went to mcdonalds yesterday to get my kids some food. I got some chicken and I couldnt eat buy a few bots before I got extremely sick. Ugh it makes me sick to even think about. I crave fruits a lot too. And ooohhh water!!!!

Lynne, I wish I could crave fruit like that! Right now I've got a ferocious appetite - waking in the night needing to eat! McDs for me will have to be short lived, I can't afford it and neither can my waistline! My trousers are already too tight :(

Congratulations Zianna!

Just booked my first flights over to see DH in Germany :happydance: so I have a fortnight to get through, then he's over here, then the weekend after I'm over there, and after that it's half term and he's coming over - so I'm quite chuffed with that!

We've just been and got a banana milkshake from mcds x

Have any of ya'll tried the baking soda gender test yet? I'm not sure how far along you have to be to try it but it goes ike this:

Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup, add pee and if it fizzes up like a beer = :blue: and if it doesn't fizz = :pink:

I did it just for fun but I peed in a seperate cup and poured it in the one with the baking soda. Mine fizzed like CRAZY!! I tried it my last pregnancy (which just happened to be a girl) and nothing....

Just a little something fun to pass the time ;)

well, since i'm not POAS any more, maybe I shall pee in baking soda and see what happens!

I feel rotten today :(((((

I had about 2 hours sleep as I have an awful sore throat and runny nose and the twins woke up every time I was about to nod off..... I got about 3 hours sleep if that... then woke up to a cooked breakfast and as grateful as I was I looked at the bacon and thought... bleugh! The egg was a no no... the only thing that didnt make me feel sick was toast... then I must admit I too stopped off at Macdonalds and got some chicken strips... I managed one... and later was almost sick in my hand while driving lol.

I remember from with the twins... I felt more sick if I lacked sleep or food. On a good note today my testline is suuuuuper dark!!! I think I'm relaxing now as 20dpo (today) was the furthest I got when I m/c and I remember A&E saying my test took aaaages to become positive... I think this time I could see the test line before the wee ever reached the control line yay. I think I can finally relax. Im waiting for my digis to arrive so I can get my 3+ then I will truly relax... still said 1-2 at 16dpo.

How is everyone coping? Any morning sickness?

Have any of ya'll tried the baking soda gender test yet? I'm not sure how far along you have to be to try it but it goes ike this:

Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup, add pee and if it fizzes up like a beer = :blue: and if it doesn't fizz = :pink:

I did it just for fun but I peed in a seperate cup and poured it in the one with the baking soda. Mine fizzed like CRAZY!! I tried it my last pregnancy (which just happened to be a girl) and nothing....

Just a little something fun to pass the time ;)

Lol... I tried that gender test from ebay.... you pee in a cup and if it turns orange there is male dna present but if it stays green there isn't and it's a girl. Well mine said there was no male dna... funny i had a girl and a boy cooking in there what a load of old shit (said in my best Catherine Tate-nan voice'

we're not really a macdonalds family. my son wont eat anything out of macdonalds so we'll lucky in that sense but we doesn't eat much so its nightmare he eats like fruit, veg and beans etc. with my son i craved salt. i am too worried about loss to eat anything thats not 100% lol even cut out all caffine completely and only eat meals i cook myself reallly which is hard when i am sooo tired i am mostly craving carbs lol but its like pastas and mostly home made cheesey pasta :D also love farola and that just now too.

I feel rotten today :(((((

I had about 2 hours sleep as I have an awful sore throat and runny nose and the twins woke up every time I was about to nod off..... I got about 3 hours sleep if that... then woke up to a cooked breakfast and as grateful as I was I looked at the bacon and thought... bleugh! The egg was a no no... the only thing that didnt make me feel sick was toast... then I must admit I too stopped off at Macdonalds and got some chicken strips... I managed one... and later was almost sick in my hand while driving lol.

I remember from with the twins... I felt more sick if I lacked sleep or food. On a good note today my testline is suuuuuper dark!!! I think I'm relaxing now as 20dpo (today) was the furthest I got when I m/c and I remember A&E saying my test took aaaages to become positive... I think this time I could see the test line before the wee ever reached the control line yay. I think I can finally relax. Im waiting for my digis to arrive so I can get my 3+ then I will truly relax... still said 1-2 at 16dpo.

How is everyone coping? Any morning sickness?

Ahhh Hun hope you're feeling better now...... I hear you on those digi tests! I did one last Friday and I was still 2-3 weeks, going to do another one in a couple of days and hope that I have graduated up to the 3+ category :) Like you I will then relax.......maybe ;)

there was a link posted a few posts back to it - a gender predictor

I got 85% girl on sexratio. Would like another boy but do not care what he/she is as long as they come out kicking, screaming and healthy!

i did it and got 85% girl, also chinese gender test said girl and alot of people have thought girl for me lol time will tell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->