°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Huh! The gender ratio thing told me 80% boy and so did the Chinese gender thingy! I guess we'll see, won't we?

i just did two different chinese gender things and got two different answers...

Huh! The gender ratio thing told me 80% boy and so did the Chinese gender thingy! I guess we'll see, won't we?
:D guess we will :D still early days i guess lol

i just did two different chinese gender things and got two different answers...
really wow only ever seen the one version do you have the link to the two versions?

Has anyone else found they've gone off lots of food. I can't stand meat. I usually love meat x

I feel rotten today :(((((

I had about 2 hours sleep as I have an awful sore throat and runny nose and the twins woke up every time I was about to nod off..... I got about 3 hours sleep if that... then woke up to a cooked breakfast and as grateful as I was I looked at the bacon and thought... bleugh! The egg was a no no... the only thing that didnt make me feel sick was toast... then I must admit I too stopped off at Macdonalds and got some chicken strips... I managed one... and later was almost sick in my hand while driving lol.

I remember from with the twins... I felt more sick if I lacked sleep or food. On a good note today my testline is suuuuuper dark!!! I think I'm relaxing now as 20dpo (today) was the furthest I got when I m/c and I remember A&E saying my test took aaaages to become positive... I think this time I could see the test line before the wee ever reached the control line yay. I think I can finally relax. Im waiting for my digis to arrive so I can get my 3+ then I will truly relax... still said 1-2 at 16dpo.

How is everyone coping? Any morning sickness?

Ahhh Hun hope you're feeling better now...... I hear you on those digi tests! I did one last Friday and I was still 2-3 weeks, going to do another one in a couple of days and hope that I have graduated up to the 3+ category :) Like you I will then relax.......maybe ;)

I think that like someone said in a post there is such a vast difference in levels in different women... I mean someone who implans day 6 will have a much higher reading that someone who implanted day 12.. I think it should be days since implantation lol...

You will have to let us know... I got mine on ebay £4.65 for 2 and i was really good and waited a couple of days to do the second one but it didnt work (if Im honest I think I snapped something inside leaning on it) but i messaged the person and I bought another 2 and he is sending me a couple of extra ones lol... you don't ask you don't get :p

If any of you POAS addicts are looking for cheap Clearblue digitals with conception indicator this is the ebay link... the prices are as follows:
2 Tests £4.85.
4 Tests £9.00.
10 Tests £ £20.00

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110799217171?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thx Jennah, wish i'd known last week. Bought a double pack for over £10 in our local pharmacy. Rip off but the urge was to strong to not buy them. :haha: My neighbours were in the pharmacy at the time too so i had to pretend to buy something else till they went out!

I have one left, waiting so i can see the magic 3+!:coffee::happydance:

Yeah, i got those eBay ones. worked great! Come without instructions though so if you'be never used them before you might need to check directions online first..

anyone else keep waking up in the morning with stitch like cramps.

Thx Jennah, wish i'd known last week. Bought a double pack for over £10 in our local pharmacy. Rip off but the urge was to strong to not buy them. :haha: My neighbours were in the pharmacy at the time too so i had to pretend to buy something else till they went out!

I have one left, waiting so i can see the magic 3+!:coffee::happydance:

Lol... sorry :p

I know what you mean! I almost had the urge to get the twins dressed and drag them out to Tesco 3 miles away to go buy a digi and then I thought wtf?? I may as well wait for my ebay ones to arrive then the chances of having more that 'pregnant 1-2' is more likely... I do save my wee daily though in case they arrive hahaha x

Morning girls, how are you all?

I am waiting for my husband to get back from Tesco with my digi :happydance:

I did the sexratio thing and got 85% girl but considering I have 1 boy and 4 girls then it would make it more likely I am having another.

Did sexratio test it said 80% boy lol... well I do have 3 boys 1 girl :p

There was a link a few pages ago. You fill in the form thing and it tells you your percentage chance of having a boy/girl x

Thought I would share these from this morning. I am so excited, happy and scared. I have had ten loses in a row (7 early mc, Riley Rae, then 2 more early mc) so to get a three plus and such strong + is really good for me.

Attachments

• 381964_279615345431354_100001486723346_777214_1587522701_n[1].jpg
    381964_279615345431354_100001486723346_777214_1587522701_n[1].jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 384521_279615192098036_100001486723346_777213_425758284_n[1].jpg
    384521_279615192098036_100001486723346_777213_425758284_n[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
:haha: too funny! I'm ganna make a list & hopefully more September mommies-to-be will join us soon! :D

I just sent this link to another group so hopefully get some recruits lol... omgd I feel like I am having an insecure relationship with my 20dpo test... I check on it regularly just to see that super dark line.. and smile but then have to check again on the way past just in case it's lying to me or has changed it's mind since the last time I checked lol....

tasha - Lovely bfps! :) I've got a 2 pack of cb digis on order from amazon, hoping to get 2-3 and then 3+!

Looks like your hcg is nice and high, its a good sign hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->