°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I just got the call I have been waiting for... scheduled for an early scan at 7w Jan 31st :)

Thank you girls.

Elhaym I hope they come and you get your 2-3 and then your 3+

smile preggosauraus made me giggle :haha:

Yay Jennah, two weeks one day, not long :happydance:

Great news about the scan Jennah :) only 2 weeks away!

I'm hoping for an early one but not sure if I'd qualify after one mmc. Going to ask my gp (not booking an appointment till after AF is due though) x

Thank you girls.

Elhaym I hope they come and you get your 2-3 and then your 3+

smile preggosauraus made me giggle :haha:

Yay Jennah, two weeks one day, not long :happydance:

Thanks hunni... feels like forever lol...

Ummm... Newlook have a maternity T-shirt that says pregasaurus lol x

I'm hoping for an early one but not sure if I'd qualify after one mmc. Going to ask my gp (not booking an appointment till after AF is due though) x

Thanks hun... tell them you took unprescribed clomid... they have to scan you to check for multiples... the only reason I got an early scan last time was because of the meds...it was twins haha!! x

Thanks hunni... feels like forever lol...

Ummm... Newlook have a maternity T-shirt that says pregasaurus lol x

It felt like forever when they said to me the 18th and now that is two days away, it will fly by.

Haha, that is cute but I dont want anyone in RL to know until 20+ weeks so that might give it away :haha:

I think it totally depends on who you speak to after one mc, some of them are fantastic and supportive and some are not.

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/maternity-mamasauras-tee_237820401

Its mamasaurus now lol

I think it totally depends on who you speak to after one mc, some of them are fantastic and supportive and some are not.

I miscarried Feb, April & June last year and my doc said this time they would not scan me for that reason unless I was actively bleeding or in pain... I think because a lot of women want a scan for peace of mind and it costs money so they only do it if necessary x

I miscarried Feb, April & June last year and my doc said this time they would not scan me for that reason unless I was actively bleeding or in pain... I think because a lot of women want a scan for peace of mind and it costs money so they only do it if necessary x

Yeah like I said it really depends on your doctor, cos I know people have one miscarriage and get scans in the next pregnancy at 6 weeks for peace of mind. You deffo should have an early scan though cos your have recurrent miscarriages. I am having mine in two days (so around six weeks) and I have had nine miscarriages and two stillbirths.

The consultant who saw me after my ERPC said to let my gp know when I got preg again and I'd get an early scan, I remember being dubious at the time as it was my first loss so no idea! Typical NHS, conflicting info LOL.

Yeah like I said it really depends on your doctor, cos I know people have one miscarriage and get scans in the next pregnancy at 6 weeks for peace of mind. You deffo should have an early scan though cos your have recurrent miscarriages. I am having mine in two days (so around six weeks) and I have had nine miscarriages and two stillbirths.

Wow...that's a lot of miscarriages hunni.... I only had 3 and it destroyed my marriage lol (in a non funny sense) Fingers crossed for all of us for sticky beans.... did they say why you had stillbirths? I can not comprehend :(

The consultant who saw me after my ERPC said to let my gp know when I got preg again and I'd get an early scan, I remember being dubious at the time as it was my first loss so no idea! Typical NHS, conflicting info LOL.

Yeah the midwife said the same to me... call them as soon as I am pregnant next time and theyll sort a scan... well when I called they just said oh you don't see us til 8 or 9 weeks... you will have to see your GP and it wasnt til I said clomid & Hcg shot that they said oh yes we can do a viability scan to see how many there are.... :/

I think they could do more... like... because I have kids they werent willing to investigate why.... just did a day 21 preogesterone which came back at 21 (non ovulatory should be at least 30) that was it... I think it was my C-section scar tissue that perhaps prevented implantation completing because all 3 times I got preg my scar swelled up and got irritated on the inside.,.... but not this time :) Funny... I always feel my little bean stick to my lower right side....be interesting if scan says I'm right :)

Good luck with your scan... I'm so excited for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->