°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

The consultant who saw me after my ERPC said to let my gp know when I got preg again and I'd get an early scan, I remember being dubious at the time as it was my first loss so no idea! Typical NHS, conflicting info LOL.

It is bad, I think it depends on two things if you get a compassionate doctor, and sadly where you live, I think it is a bit of a postcode lottery.

Wow...that's a lot of miscarriages hunni.... I only had 3 and it destroyed my marriage lol (in a non funny sense) Fingers crossed for all of us for sticky beans.... did they say why you had stillbirths? I can not comprehend :(

I am sorry it destroyed your marriage :hugs:

Honey and Riley Rae were both stillborn due to placental issues and medical negligence. I also have some clotting issues.

i am getting a scan tomorrow at 4 weeks 6days due to my history of loss and health etc x

I would like an early scan due to my last pregnancy being a miscarriage but I won't get one I don't think. I don't see the midwife until I'm 8+4 so I might aswell just wait if i get that far. I will ask though xx

I would like an early scan due to my last pregnancy being a miscarriage but I won't get one I don't think. I don't see the midwife until I'm 8+4 so I might aswell just wait if i get that far. I will ask though xx

Ask your GP Charlotte, they can refer you to the EPU. You dont ask, you dont get :flower:

Well I'm seeing him on wednesday so i will ask him. Worth a try xx

I hope all those who are worried get an early scan...
I get one but thats because my last pregnancy was a partial molar pregnancy and they need to make sure the molar tissue hasnt grown back as it produces hcg which would also give me a bfp, so for all i know i may not actually be preggo just my tumour has grown back!

Ladies i bet you are excited fingers crossed that everything goes well at your scans tomorrow and wed :)

O/T did any of the UK ladies see that 'call the midwife' on BBC last night?? x

Certainly is Charlotte.

Rachie when is your scan? I pray it is a nice little baby growing away. i wanted to see it but forgot, will watch on iplayer :thumbup:

Certainly is Charlotte.

Rachie when is your scan? I pray it is a nice little baby growing away. i wanted to see it but forgot, will watch on iplayer :thumbup:

I wont know until Wed. When i rang my mw last mon, she said that it would be a little early to have it yet so she asked me to ring this week when ill be 6 weeks and she will sort it out fro me then, im not sure if she will give me an appointment there on the phone or arrange one and ill get a letter. Hopefully it will be sooner than later! I dont think there is much of a waiting list here any way cause at my 1st scan in my last pregnancy i was told to come back a week later no waiting or anything, hopefully will be the same this time.

It was really good actually, next weeks looks funnier :D x

I'm excited for the scans coming up, good luck everyone :)

LOL remember I said I wasn't booking the docs appt yet? I just called and they have a slot last thing on Fri with the lovely lady GP who saw me last time so I booked it :) its 2 days after AF due so fingers crossed. Decided I may as well stay positive plus I want to get on the system as preg sooner rather than later.

Rach I missed call the midwife will catch up on iplayer, I loved the book! I've also not watched any OBEM yet so all that to catch up on too :) x

Tasha, great lines!!!!

Hope all you ladies needing early scans get them. I have had to speak to 3 different people so far to try and get one (clomid baby/s) so am desperate to know how many in there! Also it would put my mind at rest after my last mc. Referal faxed off last Fri, now to wait and wait and wait .......

Rachie, yes i watched it. Didn't think the programme was as good as the book (which was brilliant!) but i will continue to watch it.

Omgd I just got my digitals in the post... +2 free :) Should I do it? I'm scared in case it still says 1-2 :(

Wow...that's a lot of miscarriages hunni.... I only had 3 and it destroyed my marriage lol (in a non funny sense) Fingers crossed for all of us for sticky beans.... did they say why you had stillbirths? I can not comprehend :(

I am sorry it destroyed your marriage :hugs:

Honey and Riley Rae were both stillborn due to placental issues and medical negligence. I also have some clotting issues.

I'm so sorry you went through that... as I said I can not imagine :( :hugs:

SOMEBODY test with me!!! haha.... I'm sat here digi in hand.... pee sample saved.....

Oh man... I dipped it anyway. I could not help myself hahaha.... timer flashing....says 'Pregnant' within the 1st minute :)

:))) I am 5 weeks exactly so 2-3 is good right?! I got 3 more tests so I will test til I get 3+

Attachments

• 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Yay!!!! I was just gona post and tell you to test as i did mine just now too lol.

If you're 5 weeks then a 2-3 result is fine. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->