°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Jennah that seems right to me yay... i still have a digi in my cupboard and was gonna test too but then seen you'd already done it lol! your too quick for me, im saving mine for fri, as that will be 2 weeks after my first digi bfp! xx

I also have a confession, i bought 5 boxes of cheapy tests the other day and they each have 3 so i had 15 tests, now down to 11 hehe i cant help it, im a poas addict!! x

Jennah that seems right to me yay... i still have a digi in my cupboard and was gonna test too but then seen you'd already done it lol! your too quick for me, im saving mine for fri, as that will be 2 weeks after my first digi bfp! xx

Lol... not quick... just impatient haha but it seems my impatience has served yours well lol.. it seems with digis you seem to get the 2-3 half way through your 4th week and 3+ half way through your 5th week. x

I may have to do it tomorrow morning then, you've twisted my arm :D x

I also have a confession, i bought 5 boxes of cheapy tests the other day and they each have 3 so i had 15 tests, now down to 11 hehe i cant help it, im a poas addict!! x

Lol..... I bought 100 tests before I started... 30 ovulation and 70 pregnancy... I have about 7 pregnancy left lol.... PLUS I did 3 Digis+ another 2 that didnt work and I did 2 Morrisons tests ....:blush: I'm calming down now... Just one a day lol

I may have to do it tomorrow morning then, you've twisted my arm :D x

Blame me!! haha... Ok can I also tell you that FMU is NOT the strongest. I have been testing through out the days and the tests I do on my 2nd and 3rd MU are much darker and the next day FMU is lighter than yesterdays 3rd.... the best time to wee honestly is late morning..early afternoon... say..... 13:35 to be precise (I read it somewhere haha)

Yay!!!! I was just gona post and tell you to test as i did mine just now too lol.

If you're 5 weeks then a 2-3 result is fine. :happydance:

Haha have you just got your 2-3?

Yayyyy lol.. x

I have just got a 3+.
My HCG was high (if i have worked out correctly) so though i'd go for it and see what i got on the digi. :thumbup:

Yay!!!! I was just gona post and tell you to test as i did mine just now too lol.

Yayyyy lol.. x

I have just got a 3+.
My HCG was high (if i have worked out correctly) so though i'd go for it and see what i got on the digi. :thumbup:

Wow! Woohoo!! What clomid did you do? And do you have an Hcg shot?

hey all.... i was wondering how long it took for you all to get 2-3 on the clearblue digital tests???

i am a little worried as i did another two pregnancy tests although the line one i got has two bright lines must brighter than i had when i used it last week when i got digital :bfp: i did another digital and it still says Pregnant 1-2 so thinking my hcg levels are getting much higher.... ? maybe i am being worried for nothing but i am 4 weeks 5 days now.... should it be 2-3 now?

Lol..... I bought 100 tests before I started... 30 ovulation and 70 pregnancy... I have about 7 pregnancy left lol.... PLUS I did 3 Digis+ another 2 that didnt work and I did 2 Morrisons tests ....:blush: I'm calming down now... Just one a day lol

OMG i thought i was bad, do you think you'll buy more when you run out, if so i think you will need a sponsor or something :haha: x

hey all.... i was wondering how long it took for you all to get 2-3 on the clearblue digital tests???

i am a little worried as i did another two pregnancy tests although the line one i got has two bright lines must brighter than i had when i used it last week when i got digital :bfp: i did another digital and it still says Pregnant 1-2 so thinking my hcg levels are getting much higher.... ? maybe i am being worried for nothing but i am 4 weeks 5 days now.... should it be 2-3 now?

Perhaps you implanted a little later and your levels are taking time to rise.
I got my 2-3 at 4w5d but everyone is so different. :hugs: I wont tell you not to worry because you will anyway lol, how many digi's do you have? Perhaps do another tomorrow or Wednesday?

Yayyyy lol.. x

I have just got a 3+.

Wow! Woohoo!! What clomid did you do? And do you have an Hcg shot?

It was first cycle of clomid and i took 50mg days 2-6. No HCG shot or anything else taken (other then folic acid). According to my blood work over the last 2 years i ov naturally and my tubes/uterus is all AOK. Hubby is 'fine' too. So they can't really not give me an early scan as my risks of multiples have increased a tad! :haha:
Were your twins naturally conceived?

bought a two pack maybe i should wait till thursday thats when i tested last week i had a scan tomorrow but been getting period like pains all day :( the line test is much much darker before i had to sqint to see it no w its visable to anyone even half blind people (like my partner lol)

maybe my urine was too diluted to its afternoon and i have been to the loo about a million times already last thursdays was done with fmu?

:hi: Ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA, looong weekend and been out of town.. Will respond to posts now & add new members shortly after :flow:

Wow you ladies are great!! Not only do I feel much better about my poas addiction, but you've also convinced me to do another digi tomorrow... (thanks Jennah!) Want to do it now but I'm stuck at work but am loving reading those threads and feel very positive about doing mine tomorrow :)

Lynne I'd wait a couple more days and then test again with FMU. It could be that you're on the brink of 2-3 but just slightly off if that makes sense? Plus you said your pee was diluted so if it's FMU you could get your 2-3. Try not to worry though! Xx

trying just got pains and such so worried senseless lol got scan tomorrow so guess will see then if anythings there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->