°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Oh gawd I've confused the hell out of myself, not going to worry about it for now!

Lynne I dunno much about betas but its the doubling time that matters, not so much the individual number right? Did you have another later? 5 days ago would be very early xx

i got my beta results from last wedd they were only 27 so not sure thats good was over 5days ago though...

I think you said you are 4w 6d tomorrow? So you were 4 weeks exactly when this was done? Then it is in the normal range but really you need another to know about doubling etc

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's the doubling that counts and not the actual numbers!

I found all but one ticker (some google thing) were all wrong when i put in LMP. When i finally manually counted the weeks the only correct one was the google one.
I was quite pleased to find i'd gained a day in seconds lol!

hey all.... i was wondering how long it took for you all to get 2-3 on the clearblue digital tests???

i am a little worried as i did another two pregnancy tests although the line one i got has two bright lines must brighter than i had when i used it last week when i got digital :bfp: i did another digital and it still says Pregnant 1-2 so thinking my hcg levels are getting much higher.... ? maybe i am being worried for nothing but i am 4 weeks 5 days now.... should it be 2-3 now?

I tested at 4w 2d hun and it still took 2 mins to get 'pregnant' and still said 1-2
I just did one now at 5w and it said 2-3

If your lines are getting darker then its all good. When I m/c my tests were taking like 10 minutes to show a line.. if your line is good and strong I wouldn't worry. The levels from woman to woman are so varied as I said before it depends on whether you implanted on day 6 for example.. or as late as day 12. You only produce Hcg after inplantation so how it can tell you how many weeks I don't know. If you look at hcg levels on www.peeonastick.com you will see the variations of levels

Floridagirl... I think we are giving you lots of work haha... thanks for changing my EDD :)

Were you on clomid/hcg? x

Now I'm all confused about due dates. If you are counting from LMP then is it from the first day of LMP or the day before? In other words, does CD1 count as pregnancy day zero or pregnancy day 1? If my LMP started on a Tuesday then should my due date be a Tuesday or a Monday? :wacko:

Floridagirl... I think we are giving you lots of work haha... thanks for changing my EDD :)

I was on Clomid, round 2 :)

Now I'm all confused about due dates. If you are counting from LMP then is it from the first day of LMP or the day before? In other words, does CD1 count as pregnancy day zero or pregnancy day 1? If my LMP started on a Tuesday then should my due date be a Tuesday or a Monday? :wacko:

first day, or CD1 of LMP count 40 weeks from that date to get your EDD

not had it repeated the doctor said its positive and that was it get scan tomorrow so guess just got to have to wait. just worried because the pains but 27 at 4weeks on the dot i think is alright. means i implanted about 10days beforehand apparently...

I was on Clomid, round 2 :)

first day, or CD1 of LMP count 40 weeks from that date to get your EDD
My twins are clomid twins... did you have Hcg trigger as well? Were ou on 50mg or 100? x

not had it repeated the doctor said its positive and that was it get scan tomorrow so guess just got to have to wait. just worried because the pains but 27 at 4weeks on the dot i think is alright. means i implanted about 10days beforehand apparently...

I don't mean to be rude but I don't understand... you are pregnant but your signature says no more babies for you? x

no HCG trigger, I was on 50mg & I've also got twins in the family.. Not sure if both factors played into it or what :shrug:

days past conception/ovulation (DPO)

hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

Oooh lordy, you lot are chat happy today! I have ten pages to read! Back soon...

no HCG trigger, I was on 50mg & I've also got twins in the family.. Not sure if both factors played into it or what :shrug:

If I can give you any advice... buy a belly support band... I still suffer with terrible back ache from the pregnancy.... one I bought one it helped but it was too late, the damage was done. I have my scan in 2 weeks to see how many beans I have :D

Jennah do you think it is one or more?

Is it just floridagirl that has twins in here atm?

I don't mean to be rude but I don't understand... you are pregnant but your signature says no more babies for you? x
that was for nov/dec 2011 after bad ohss they said to stop TTC and i was taken off iui treatment so they said i would never get pregnant got :bfp: on digital last thursday but i refuse to update my signature as if i put in pregnancy ticker and i lost the pregnancy it would make it million times worse you know?

hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500

thanks x

Jennah do you think it is one or more?

Is it just floridagirl that has twins in here atm?

Well with songle pregnancy I didnt have sore bbs and got morning sickness at about 8wks
with the twins I had really bad sore bbs and morning sickness at 5 weeks.

This time I have moderately sore bbs and morning sickness from 5 weeks.. I'm reckoning 2 but every pregnancy is different isn't it. All I know is I never even felt this tired with twins!!

I had unprescribed clomid 100mg and 5000miu Hcg trigger shot at 13dpo. But when I mc in Jan I only passed one placenta... you never know,... 2 weeks to wait... 2 bleedin weeks... it will not fly :( lol... I'm so impatient.. next I will be wanting the bump, then to know the gender, then it to be born.. then probably to have another lmao

that was for nov/dec 2011 after bad ohss they said to stop TTC and i was taken off iui treatment so they said i would never get pregnant got :bfp: on digital last thursday but i refuse to update my signature as if i put in pregnancy ticker and i lost the pregnancy it would make it million times worse you know?

hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500

thanks x

Ahhh I see... yes I have done that... and it has sent a lillypie ticker with every bloody email.... it's not good. Im only just relaxing! Fingers crossed for you hun x

i am tooo scared to change it might change it tomorrow depending on scan results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->