°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I have a digi left but OH was like don't use it as they're expensive lol. I only got my 1-2 last Monday so i don't want to do it yet either xx

Lol, they are expensive luckily £2 off in Tesco at the moment so a two pack it £8, doesnt feel quite as bad as £10 (yes I am odd :haha:)

I got 2-3 last Monday and 3+ today, I would probably wait til Wednesday if I was you though. Or you could do it and i can send you a spare one and you can replace it :haha:

That is a good idea about the HCG hun, I would do that too.

go you i did a clearblue today and i am 4weeks 5 days still 1-2 :(

That is fine if you think your implantation only happened 15 days ago, that means you are well within 1-2 :thumbup: I bet by Thursday it will be 2-3 :thumbup:

hope so :D i don't even really know when i ovulated but think it was about 28th december roughly.

Lol I'll just wait. I'm patient :) I was gonna pay for an early scan but OH said no as it was £100 at babybond.

Is your scan tomorrow Tasha? X

hope so :D i don't even really know when i ovulated but think it was about 28th december roughly.

I have EVERYTHING crossed for you hun, what time is your scan tomorrow?

Lol I'll just wait. I'm patient :) I was gonna pay for an early scan but OH said no as it was £100 at babybond.

Is your scan tomorrow Tasha? X

Well you are a better woman than me then, I am so impatient. Yeah, I dont think I would pay for an early scan, I would rather save the £100 and use it for a private scan later on in pregnancy, my private scan at 16+5 with Riley Rae is the best memory of my pregnancy. :thumbup:

It is Wednesday. I know you have two bump buddies Charlotte but would you like to be mine too, feel like we go way back and you were on my fb etc? :flower:

Tasha I would more than love to be your bump buddy. I was actually going to ask you. I will add you to my sig. And re-add you on Facebook. Hope you can understand why I had to do what I did xx

Yay :happydance: we have known each other over two years now :shock: Of course I understand, and I am just SO glad it led to this happiness.

Will look for you now :flower:

Yay, home from work :D

what's everyone on for tea/supper/dinner? I am having a steak and ale pie with mash, peas and gravy omnomnomnomnomnom.

I had spag bol. Cooked by DH. Yum. Still so hungry though and don't know what i want.

Yay for 3+ Darkest! I haven't done a test since I got that - and was doing about 2 a day up until then! I have on FRER left and a ton of ICs, but I'm just leaving them in the drawer. Feel like if I use them all up now I might jinx myself or something...
Alexis hoorah for a blueberry - that means I am too! I haven't got that ticker though, so I was waiting to see it on someone else's - seems better than a "sweet pea" :)
I feel like I need a bump buddy too now! :blush:

I know you're almost couple of weeks ahead but i'll be your bump buddy if you want?

i was going to have cream cheese, chicken and chrizo pasta but can't be arsed making it so i had baby bells, and fruit puree pots lol

holywoodmum, we can be bump buddies too :D You're only a day ahead of me. Although with twins I fear I will be an August mom!

aww bless my OH, I was going to make tea, and I'm sat here on the comp and thought 'what are those noises coming from the kitchen?' I go in and he's already chopping potatoes and told me he's doing tea and to go and sit down :D

if this baby sticks i'll likely be a july/august mum too my babies living get to about 33weeks

Thank you Darkest and FloridaGirl!! I'd really like that :) I think there's no harm in not being due exactly the same time - I'll need someone to come on here and update everyone when I'm in labour after all - and it would be no good if we were all giving birth at the same time!!

Lynne, I ate sausages with my girls. Your planned pasta dish sounds yummy though - maybe tomorrow? I could easily down a fruit pot or two, but will probably stick to a tin of creamed rice when these two are in bed! (that's my FAVE at the minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->