°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Twins run in my family. My sister was a twin but my mum miscarried one during pregnancy. Not sure what kind of twin it was though xxx

Just did a digi, couldnt resist :D ... 3+ yay!

I'm soo pleased for you floridagirl on your twins, I would love twins lol! Xx

Yeah they are all so different Jennah. This is pregnancy number 15 for me and even I get new symptoms :haha: yesterday I had that metalic taste in my mouth, first time ever. Would you like twins again?

Yay rachie :happydance:

Tasha, so pleased to see your tests there! Looking good!

Jennah, great news on your 7w scan - how exciting!

Lynne, I hope your scan tomorrow goes well - how exciting that this was after they'd stopped IUI!! Let us know how it goes!

Rachie, I forgot the Call the Midwife program was on - might have to try and catch up online - if I could ever stay up late enough to watch TV after the girls are in bed! And yay for your 3+!!

Jennah (and others) I got 3+ on a digi at 5+2... I had 2-3 twice (had a pack of 4 tests)

As to all the chat of twins, my gran (mum's mum) is a twin, and has twin siblings too - so there are some in the female side of the family... Who knows!

As for me, I can't remember if I posted here yesterday, or just read through!? DH was back for the weekend and after a stressy start, we had a nice weekend. He's been to the kindergarten today and signed up C and B - C can start straight away in April, and B after the summer hols as she'll be two then - so she'll start a few weeks before this bean is due... I have to go in with them for the first week - language thing apparently - so that'll be quite nice that I'll be getting some decent time to myself with the new one. But it's a looooong day - arrive between 7 and 9 and stay until 2 - which will be grand for the big one, as she's doing 2.5 hrs a day now anyway, and would be moving in to longer school hours in September anyway, but it'll be weird for wee B... but they have to learn German somehow, and I can't teach them! And the good thing was there will be two other native English speakers in C's class :)

Anyway, time for tea here now, our sausages must be done soon or I'll eat my arm - ravenous!!

Hope you're all well, and MS giving you a break if you need it!

Oh and my appt/scan is now confirmed for 15 Feb - it doesn't bother me too much that it is so late in 1st tri as that is the standard in the UK...

i am tooo scared to change it might change it tomorrow depending on scan results.

Well good luck and think positively :)
thanks will do my best trying to be realistic though too because me and my partner have never had a healthy pregnancy yet so don't want to get my hopes up to be upset you know?

Lynne, I hope your scan tomorrow goes well - how exciting that this was after they'd stopped IUI!! Let us know how it goes!...
thanks hun will let you all know whats happening as soon as i know... hopefully it is a sticky pregnancy. still having these pains but feeling tired and sickly too with little tenderness in the boobs i so want to be positive but worried too :(

holywoodmum, them going to kindergarten sounds good.

What are the pains like Lynne?

kinda like a stitch like i am been running around too much or like that they are mainly in my left handside, but it kind moves it could be gas or something...

Yay rachieroo!! I have done my last test today (got my 3+) so no more now.

go you i did a clearblue today and i am 4weeks 5 days still 1-2 :(

kinda like a stitch like i am been running around too much or like that they are mainly in my left handside, but it kind moves it could be gas or something...

That sounds normal to me hun, it could be stretching :thumbup:

hope so its kinda coming and going which i have got to believe is a good thing, took some paracetimol earlier but bearly helped.

go you i did a clearblue today and i am 4weeks 5 days still 1-2 :(

That is fine if you think your implantation only happened 15 days ago, that means you are well within 1-2 :thumbup: I bet by Thursday it will be 2-3 :thumbup:

I have a digi left but OH was like don't use it as they're expensive lol. I only got my 1-2 last Monday so i don't want to do it yet either xx

I gained ten pounds since getting pregnant, I've been 110 since I was like eleven, it's weird being anything else! (Not purposefully that weight, my body just liked me) I was like, WTH baby, you're the size of a blueberry, you do NOT need this much room!!

Tasha I've decided if I can't get an early scan im going to ask them to do my bloods to see if my HCG is rising xx

I'm having trouble getting an early scan, if they wont do it i'm gona go to a private clinic based at the hosp i had DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->