°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Thank you Darkest and FloridaGirl!! I'd really like that :) I think there's no harm in not being due exactly the same time - I'll need someone to come on here and update everyone when I'm in labour after all - and it would be no good if we were all giving birth at the same time!!

:haha: so true!

Lynne, were your babies in the NICU for long? My biggest fear with going into labor early is that my babies won't be okay. It's all I keep thinking about. And most twins have a lower birth weight, right? I'm terrified for them! :cry:

Floridagirl, medical care for preemies nowadays is fantastic and with twins they will monitor you more closely anyway. I'm sure the consultants/midwives can help ease your fears when you speak to them. :D

Anyway, I was born at 34 weeks weighing 5lb and I turned out OK *eye twitch* :haha:

Thank you Darkest and FloridaGirl!! I'd really like that :) I think there's no harm in not being due exactly the same time - I'll need someone to come on here and update everyone when I'm in labour after all - and it would be no good if we were all giving birth at the same time!!

:haha: so true!

Lynne, were your babies in the NICU for long? My biggest fear with going into labor early is that my babies won't be okay. It's all I keep thinking about. And most twins have a lower birth weight, right? I'm terrified for them! :cry:

james was born at 33weeks gestation on the dot after alot of hell in my pregnancy and prom at 30 weeks was in labour 13days before he came. he was 4lb 5.2oz and was in SCBU for all of 5 days home on the 6th, he was eating on his own at 3days old after the noticed he could suck lol but he was given steriods which i think helped but james does have suspected aspergers, OCD and AD/HD not because his prematurity though :D premmie care was fantastic honestly babies born at 20 odd weeks in his ward looked good cause the care they were getting. when james was 12hours old he was transfered to another hospital because the one we were in in the big city was really busy and twins were born at 24weeks and james was the only one able to move and survive the journey, the twins were fine but of course i could not more them move as james was stable!

Rachieroo & Tasha - can I be bump buddies with you girls, were all due the same time :) xx

Well I don't think i need a scan or hcg test. I caved tasha lol.

3+ woooooo. It came up well quick. I can't upload it to here cos on my phone. Can set it as dp though. So happy. I'm actually only 5 weeks aswell. My ticker is out xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, Charlotte I am so happy for you :happydance:

floridagirl, I forgot to say I know at least four women who had fraternal twins and got to 36 weeks (considered term with twins) or more :thumbup:

Tasha I have no idea. Was on the pill. Only been with OH 4 months so children were not on the agenda yet xx

Charlotte, your EDD should be September 17th if you count 40weeks from your LMP. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->