°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Charlotte, hope your hips have eased up some!
Congratulations to Bella, sylvia, Gemmi and Kate!
Bella, hope your appointment tomorrow goes well!
nervouswait, hopefully nothing to worry about, and your bloodwork comes back quickly with some good numbers :)
Fran hope everything is OK hun, Thursday must seem a million miles away, but at least they are taking your concerns seriously - and remember that as the placenta starts to take over, the hormone induced symptoms will start to subside...
FG, good luck for your appt tomorrow too - a busy day!
Rachie, saw you got added to FB - yay! how cool to have your scan date to look forward too!
Kate, where do you live now? UK? I am also getting ready to relocate in March, will be giving birth in Germany, which I'm quite scared of now, as I just heard they won't give you gas and air!
nervouswait I hope the bloodwork shows good results for you - and patience is a virtue if you can put the scan off a week...
lynne I hope it went well today hun

As for me, another day down, 10 more sleeps til DH home again for a visit...

Hi Holywoodmum :flower:, yes we are in the UK (south England) at the moment. Good luck with your move to Germany too. Whereabouts in Germany are you moving to? I was born in Germany but my mum gave birth to me in a British military hospital there so no issues with language barriers etc. Re gas and air have also discovered that only 7 hospitals in the whole of the US give gas and air too- so looks like I will be going without pain relief!! xx

Hay ladies hows thing going? Im having alot of AF like pains at the mo am so anxious that this is not a good thing! Anybody else in a similar boat? also feel like poo as in sea sick all day long!! 1st midwife appointment this friday, for some reason feel like shes going to tell me that ive got it all wrong that im not pregnant. I know this sounds silly but supose after 2 years of ttc its hard for me to believe its actualy happening.

Quite normal to have pains (as long as is there is no bleeding) - all the ligaments are stretching ready for your growing baby and uterus. xx

Hi Floridagirl, could you please update the first page as I have my first MW Appointment on 3rd February? Many thanks :) xx

I've had cramp pains too...but no bleeding, so the baby is just getting settled in! With my first pregnancy I was convinced I'd go to the scan and there'd be nothing there, so the sonographer would shout at me and tell me off haha! Never happened though...And that was in a very healthy and un-worrying pregnancy!

I've been feeling really sick today, all day, sometimes when I stand up I feel like I need to rush to the toilet! Which I'm thinking is a good sign, as I wasn't feeling ill at all with my two losses! And I was further on than I am now!

That's what I'm scared of. Going to the scan and not seeing anything xx

i am dreading them seeing nothing on my next scan as they seen nothing yesterday but apparently its normal at just under 5weeks

Congratulations Danielle! Get yourself on 400mg folic acid daily - that's the one really important one to help prevent neural tube defects...

Elhaym, how great that you've now passed AF being due!

Lynne, great stuff on your 2-3 digi!! Happy 5 weeks!

growingbean good to hear your first scan went well!

Tasha, so pleased to hear everything at scan was as it should be!

Emaskew, I'd say take the sickness as a good sign!

kasey, your reply prompted me to look up some of the local birthing options where we're moving - DH reckons I should just see an ob/gyn throughout, but I would quite like MW led care if it's uncomplicated... Good luck with your move also! Slightly further than us! (I also need to research what pain relief I might actually be able to use!)

I am also dreading seeing nothing on first scan - with DD1 as soon as I arrived for my booking appt, the very first thing was a scan. With DD2 at a different hospital , they did everything else first, full history etc, so had to sit through two hours waiting to actually get the scan at the end of it!

I might be but daren't use a digi yet, I got mine today so going to use one on Friday when I'll be 4w3d, hoping for 2-3 weeks then! x

Hey Ladies,
Been trying to catch up reading the thread for a few days now and i'm still at page 96 LOL so I decided to just introduce myself then continue to catch up.

Name (just first)? Nadine

How old are you? 31 next month

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 15th based on LMP

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy

Are you finding out the gender? no

How many months were you TTC? 3 yrs

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no, just folic acid

:hi: ladies! will catch up later, wanted to give an update, appt went great! DH got to see their HB's for the first time :cloud9: They look like they've doubled in size :cloud9: tho the pic isnt great... took it with my phone.

LOVE the new DR he's amazing :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1278.jpg

Hi Nadine and welcome! Congrats on your NFP :flower:

FloridaGirl OOMMGGG :happydance: I can see them even on that pic, so glad they are doing OK! When's your next appointment? x

Next appt is 4 weeks from today, which falls on our 4 year wedding anniversary :cloud9: Here's a comparison photo of our two scans. :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/comparison.jpg

Just wanted to update you all that today was my first scan at 6 weeks 5 days and we are expecting twins!!!! we saw two strong heartbeats!

with the IUI we had two follies one from each ovary but never expected both to be fertilized and implant!! absolute shock!!!

Attachments

• baby a and baby b.jpg
    baby a and baby b.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
I'm laying in bed and am feeling a little sick - am I crazy that I'm happy about it ha ha?! Could this be "morning" sickness?! Lol. Its slightly boosting my confidence for my scan on Friday, gulp!

thanks for all your replies ladies.. feel so anxious i start to make myself think anything other than im actually pregnant!!!

Cramps are light with odd twinges lasting a few mins at most. No bleeding (thank god!!). Fingers crossed everything is good trying to not take another test last test took 3 weeks ago on a clear blue digi and came up 'pregnant 3-4 weeks' so need to chill out!!

thanks again for replies ive asked questions on here before and had no responce so kinda felt out of the 'click'

take care allx

hehe, it was definitely a shock!! Im slowly getting more and more excited, as the shock is wearing off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->