°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Wow, more twins! :) congrats kissyface! Pic looks great! x

I totally meant January. Preggo brain. I swear, I can't keep track of dates anymore.

I thought it was February.. Oh god, where is my concept of time? Oh well, plus side is my pregnancy is going by super fast! I've known for a month and it feels like last week.

Hi Everyone! Can I join you please

Name (just first)? Nimz

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 26th

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl

Are you finding out the gender? At the moment, No..might change our mind

How many months were you TTC? One year exactly

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? None

Hey Ladies,
Been trying to catch up reading the thread for a few days now and i'm still at page 96 LOL so I decided to just introduce myself then continue to catch up.

Name (just first)? Nadine

How old are you? 31 next month

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 15th based on LMP

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy

Are you finding out the gender? no

How many months were you TTC? 3 yrs

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no, just folic acid

Welcome and congrats hun!! :flow:

Babybelle, didnt you have an appt today?

And jenny25, you had a scan?

Would love to hear an update ladies xx

Should I be worried that I have no symptoms? I read that a few of you feel better this time around because you feel more symptoms. I honestly dont know if I would even know if I was pregnant if I didnt have a million tests in the bathroom saying I was....:wacko:

Should I be worried that I have no symptoms? I read that a few of you feel better this time around because you feel more symptoms. I honestly dont know if I would even know if I was pregnant if I didnt have a million tests in the bathroom saying I was....:wacko:

Some people dont get any symptoms. I wouldnt worry.

So today was pretty much the worst day so far.

Now, because I know we have lots of PAL people here, I'm going to go ahead and clarify -- baby is okay, and so is me! (Mostly.)

Day before yesterday the MS hit me hard. Hard enough that I spent most of the day in bed wishing that I could kill my husband. Yesterday was even worse. I couldn't even sit up without turning green. I had to call in to work, and it was terrible.

Today was worse than anything I have ever had to suffer through. I haven't managed to keep ANYTHING down all day except a spoonful of chicken salad and the bowl of cheerios I just ate -- and right now those are feeling kind of iffy. I can't even drink water or sprite without it coming back up! To top it all off, I went ahead and went in to work today...I figure if it's this bad at 7 weeks I may need my call-ins in the coming weeks.

If it's this bad tomorrow I think I'm going to call in to work and get in touch with my doctor. I know that I'm probably already dehydrated as it is, and if it's this bad tomorrow then I know it's not going to get any better.

What do you guys think? Do I need to call my doctor? The idea of eating food at all is making me heave...the smell of any warm food is making me heave...pretty much everything is.

I'm keeping down small amounts of fluids. I've managed all day to maybe drink a 20oz bottle of all the combined liquids I've tried. It seems the colder the drink is, the better I'm keeping it down...problem is I can't find anything cold enough!

I don't think I classify as a hyperemesis person because I'm not vomiting every time I eat or drink -- just any time I eat or drink anything substantial. I made it through a 9 hour shift puke-free by simply eating and drinking very little, very slowly. The nausea just keeps building and building until I'm forced to the toilet and up everything comes.

Riding in the car makes it a million times worse though. So does smelling any sort of warm food. Combine those two things and you've got an instant puke run.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through 5 more weeks of this...

Warm foods make me sick too, only certain kinds but I won't mention types in case they make you sick. I'd go to the hospital hun!

Also, I have a really bad cold, any safe ways to help? Chicken noodle soup does only so much.

Welcome Nadine and Mrsine on your :bfp:!!!!!!

Congratulations Kissy on your twins, more multiples in the Sept group!

Congratulations Nadine and Nimz! fair play on reading the entire thread nadine!
Great scan FG. and more twins, congrats kissyface!
Rachel, glad the sickness is reassuring!
Emaskew, 3+ on the digi is a great sign...
Dbcg, dunno about lack of symptoms. I'd say if it's been like that all along, count yourself lucky. if you had symptoms and they've gone, then maybe call mw :hugs:
Riliye, poor you! I've nevet differed that, so can only imagine what you're going through :hugs:

As for me, my boobs HURT! I'm sure in the past the achey heavinesd has eased sooner...
Got my flu jab yesterday too, so ARM sore as well. Did you other UK ladies opt for it? The GP I saw said it didnt matter as it is late in season. But then they called up to offer it. Still got the remnants of my cold too. I made a hot dtink with chopped fresh ginger simmered in water,wedge of lemon squeezed in, then rind in to simmer too, then honey or brown sugar stirred in...

Charlotte don't worry, mine went the other day (was it yesterday?? :wacko:) but they seem to be coming back now lol they can fluctuate all the time :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->