°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I have no symptoms apart from the odd wind and stretching stomach and I don't want any as long as baby is fine in there.

Charlotte I know what you mean I have days with less symptoms and I panic so much, I'm putting it down to fluctuations like Smile says but it is scary. like today my boobs are hardly sore.

Riliye I'm sorry you're feeling so awful hun :( its definitely worth seeing your doc and hopefully there is something they can do to help.

mommaalexis maybe go to the pharmacist and see if they can recommend anything safe? I know when I have a cold nothing seems to help, lemsips etc do nothing for me!

Yep my boobs were hardly sore at all yday (which has been my main, consistent symptom) but then as the evening got later, they hurt more and today they're back to 'normal' :haha: x

Oh actually I swear I had some milk in my nipples yesterday. I got in the shower and there was white o them. Is that even possible? xx

Hiya, going to catch up in a mo, only read a few pages since yesterday, there are loads! Lots of multiples in this group! (I wonder how many more?!) Anyway...I was feeling awful yesterday, I had MS (no actual vomiting though I was very close a few times) But it was there all day, and every so often, would hit me like a wave, and Id almost go green, all I wanted to do was go to bed,but a hyper toddler said no! :(

Anyway, today I feel a little ill, and my left nipple is very sensitive and a little sore, so I'm taking that as a good sign that bubs is tucked away comfy and is making his/her home for the next 8+months!

Were they like white bumps charlotte? Could they be those Montgomerys tubercules? Or was it actual fluid? Breast changes are a good sign things are happening :)

Smile, I think mine hurt more as the day goes on :) I'm just happy with how mine look tbh, they are nice and round and full I am going to miss them afterwards :haha:

Morning Jellybeann! Glad you're feeling a bit better x

:haha: I love that mine are a little bit bigger - even though it only seems to be the one boob that's growing! :dohh:

My left was always very slightly bigger, but its more noticeable now :haha: to me anyway!

Charlotte sounds like your bbs are practicing! x

Same! My left is a beast now lol completely left the right one behind!

My left has always been around 2 cup sizes bigger than the right, let's hope this pregnancy evens them out lol! I'm gonner get baby feeding from the right more I think, as Ollie always preferred the left, so it didn't help lol!

Hahaha smile you made me me giggle I'm picturing this huge beast boob going GRRR :rofl:

Jb how did you find BFing was it hard at first? I'm determined to do it x

Hahaha smile you made me me giggle I'm picturing this huge beast boob going GRRR :rofl:

Jb how did you find BFing was it hard at first? I'm determined to do it x

I found it amazing! My son was a natural, but I think the fact that I was so relaxed going into it helped too! It definitely is hard, especially in the first few months, but it does get easier and even though it doesn't seem that way at first it does!

He did feed like a demon at first, as he had a severe tongue tie and couldn't get enough milk out at one time without tiring himself out and falling asleep, so he fed on average every 1.5 hours...BUT we kept at it (which is the most important thing) and when his tongue was separated at 4 months old, he slept his first night through for 6 hours! It was bliss haha!

Anyway, yes, breastfeeding :thumbup: Keep at it, and keep calm, and all should be a lot easier for you! And if you run into problems, go to a breastfeeding support group, they are fab!

Just to let you know, we are still feeding now at 24 months! It is only at night, but he really does love it, and it's a great comfort for him when he's ill!

Hi everyone :wave: I'm Jen. I call myself Flyergirl because i am a frequent flyer: I travel for work. Makes TTC... interesting! I got my BFP yesterday - I was a bit surprised because I was sure I didn't ovulate this month. Shows how much I know.

I'm 36 in 2 weeks. EDD is September 25, based on my LMP and a 25 day cycle. This is my first child. I think it's a little boy but maybe that's just wishful thinking - although boys seem to run in my husband's family.

We were TTC 3 months - much shorter than I expected. My GP told me it could take 6-9 at my age. Plus with the amount of business travel I do, timing was awkward. Heh - I should sign this little bean up for an Aeroplan card, he's already travelled 3000 miles, I was away on business last weekO:) I have no travel planned until the end of Feb - I am just going to see how I feel.

I am taking prenatal vitamins - have been since November. I started red raspberry leaf tea in December to increase my chances. That's it so far. I hope it sticks. I am cautiously optimistic! I see my GP on Monday.

Hi everyone :wave: I'm Jen. I call myself Flyergirl because i am a frequent flyer: I travel for work. Makes TTC... interesting! I got my BFP yesterday - I was a bit surprised because I was sure I didn't ovulate this month. Shows how much I know.

I'm 36 in 2 weeks. EDD is September 25, based on my LMP and a 25 day cycle. This is my first child. I think it's a little boy but maybe that's just wishful thinking - although boys seem to run in my husband's family.

We were TTC 3 months - much shorter than I expected. My GP told me it could take 6-9 at my age. Plus with the amount of business travel I do, timing was awkward. Heh - I should sign this little bean up for an Aeroplan card, he's already travelled 3000 miles, I was away on business last weekO:) I have no travel planned until the end of Feb - I am just going to see how I feel.

I am taking prenatal vitamins - have been since November. I started red raspberry leaf tea in December to increase my chances. That's it so far. I hope it sticks. I am cautiously optimistic! I see my GP on Monday.

:hi: Congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to BnB!!

Congrats and welcome!

And Elhaym - I can assure you it doesn't growl - yet! :rofl:

I really want to BF too :thumbup:

I've been worrying about being around my cat whilst pregnant and this blog has just changed my whole view. It's hilarious:

Pregnant Chicken

Welcome and congratulations flyergirl!

What does the rasberry leaf tea to when ttc?
I only know i was told not to take the tablets before 37 weeks preg with my last one as it can cause labour to start.

Good luck at gp on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->