°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Smile I've been worried too. OH bought me a kitten for xmas. I've just been making him empty the tray lol.

I'm also going to BF

xxx

I've been dodging litter tray duty too :p

I took my kitty to the vets today to get castrated, poor thing - he was so scared! Lots of nice food and cuddles for him tonight

He's my first born :haha:

https://i40.tinypic.com/23wuuz9.jpg

My cat hardly uses his tray as he does it outdoors, I still get OH to do it lol. The only thing that worries me about my cat is I just know he'll try and sleep in the moses basket or cot so I'll have to make sure he knows its off limits!

Aww Smile poor cat, ours looked so upset with us after he was done bless him :) its the best thing for them in the long run though I think!

Kittens are just too cute I would LOVE another one. How's yours getting on Charlotte?

He's a handsome boy Smile! x

Welcome and congratulations flyergirl!

What does the rasberry leaf tea to when ttc?
I only know i was told not to take the tablets before 37 weeks preg with my last one as it can cause labour to start.

Good luck at gp on Monday.
Red raspberry leaf helps with the uterine lining. I started that in Dec, and grapefruit juice, and boom - BFP. Still doesn't feel real. And I've heard that you shouldn't take RRL towards the end but I think it's OK in the beginning unless you have a history of mc. I'll ask my GP.

Ours doesn't go outside yet, bar the back garden (though he's showing more and more interest in doing so) so he still uses his litter tray primarily.

He's getting so big now! Makes me sad lol I still remember him when he was tiny and couldn't climb up the stairs!!

https://i40.tinypic.com/nyem3o.jpg

Sorry for the pic overload :haha:

I AM DEAD FROM THE CUTE OMG!

oh and welcome flyergirl, we have the same due date :) x

I really hope I end up giving birth on my birthday! I've had a few DD, some are September 21, 22. 24 or 25, so I'm on the 24th, really hope I have this one on my birthday!!

Welcome and congratulations flyergirl!

What does the rasberry leaf tea to when ttc?
I only know i was told not to take the tablets before 37 weeks preg with my last one as it can cause labour to start.

Good luck at gp on Monday.
Red raspberry leaf helps with the uterine lining. I started that in Dec, and grapefruit juice, and boom - BFP. Still doesn't feel real. And I've heard that you shouldn't take RRL towards the end but I think it's OK in the beginning unless you have a history of mc. I'll ask my GP.

Oh wow if i'd known that i would have given it a go! (25 months after trying i got this :bfp:. Fingers crossed this one is sticky!).
I was willing to give ANYTHING a go by the end. :flower:

Smile, your poor kitty. I still remember how sad and actually depressed my dog looked after we let the vet do that to him. To this day i don't think he has forgiven us!!!

Hi everyone, wowsers it's chatty in here now, I just had to catch up on all the posts lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok, just popped by to update you on my appt/scan today, it's not looking great as the dr could only see the sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat which is obviously not where it should be at this time, even on my longest cycle I would be 6w5d so there should be something there by now :( I have to go for bloods tomorrow (although strangely I don't think they have requested hcg, unless it's in Greek as I can't read that part) and then for another scan on Tuesday to see how things are going. I read on the scan shot the size was 2.56 I assume that's mm so I don't know how big it's meant to be now. Grrr it's so frustrating not knowing still, at least Tuesday I'll know a bit more, I hope hehe.

Hi everyone, wowsers it's chatty in here now, I just had to catch up on all the posts lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok, just popped by to update you on my appt/scan today, it's not looking great as the dr could only see the sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat which is obviously not where it should be at this time, even on my longest cycle I would be 6w5d so there should be something there by now :( I have to go for bloods tomorrow (although strangely I don't think they have requested hcg, unless it's in Greek as I can't read that part) and then for another scan on Tuesday to see how things are going. I read on the scan shot the size was 2.56 I assume that's mm so I don't know how big it's meant to be now. Grrr it's so frustrating not knowing still, at least Tuesday I'll know a bit more, I hope hehe.

Aw Chell :hugs: I'm really sorry it's not looking good,I will have my fingers crossed that everything is okay for you!

Thinking of you Chell, also keeping my fingers crossed for you x

So today was pretty much the worst day so far.

Now, because I know we have lots of PAL people here, I'm going to go ahead and clarify -- baby is okay, and so is me! (Mostly.)

Day before yesterday the MS hit me hard. Hard enough that I spent most of the day in bed wishing that I could kill my husband. Yesterday was even worse. I couldn't even sit up without turning green. I had to call in to work, and it was terrible.

Today was worse than anything I have ever had to suffer through. I haven't managed to keep ANYTHING down all day except a spoonful of chicken salad and the bowl of cheerios I just ate -- and right now those are feeling kind of iffy. I can't even drink water or sprite without it coming back up! To top it all off, I went ahead and went in to work today...I figure if it's this bad at 7 weeks I may need my call-ins in the coming weeks.

If it's this bad tomorrow I think I'm going to call in to work and get in touch with my doctor. I know that I'm probably already dehydrated as it is, and if it's this bad tomorrow then I know it's not going to get any better.

What do you guys think? Do I need to call my doctor? The idea of eating food at all is making me heave...the smell of any warm food is making me heave...pretty much everything is.

Aww hunn, I know how bad the nausea can be.. You sound a lot like me. I went to my DR & he gave me Reglan & Zofran & said to use whatever works best for me.. I've only tried the Zofran so far and I feel semi-normal. It's amazing. Don't make yourself suffer! And it's not good to be so dehydrated. I'd call your DR :hugs: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

All my symptoms seem to have gone today :( xx

Charlotte, my symptoms seem to have went around 6 weeks then came back with a vengeance. I wouldn't worry hun :hugs: they'll be back :)

Hi everyone :wave: I'm Jen. I call myself Flyergirl because i am a frequent flyer: I travel for work. Makes TTC... interesting! I got my BFP yesterday - I was a bit surprised because I was sure I didn't ovulate this month. Shows how much I know.

I'm 36 in 2 weeks. EDD is September 25, based on my LMP and a 25 day cycle. This is my first child. I think it's a little boy but maybe that's just wishful thinking - although boys seem to run in my husband's family.

We were TTC 3 months - much shorter than I expected. My GP told me it could take 6-9 at my age. Plus with the amount of business travel I do, timing was awkward. Heh - I should sign this little bean up for an Aeroplan card, he's already travelled 3000 miles, I was away on business last weekO:) I have no travel planned until the end of Feb - I am just going to see how I feel.

I am taking prenatal vitamins - have been since November. I started red raspberry leaf tea in December to increase my chances. That's it so far. I hope it sticks. I am cautiously optimistic! I see my GP on Monday.

Congrats hun!! Welcome :D

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun and we'll hope for good news on Tuesday :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I haven´t written anything on here for a while but I have been keeping up with everyone elses news (trying to anyway - you girls like to talk!).

This morning I had my first appointment with the midwife and left a little disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much but all she did was ask me questions about illnesses in the family, weigh me and take my blood pressure. I can´t complain about the midwife, she was lovely but I thought she would give me a little more information about pregnancy in general or how the baby would be, what to expect, etc. At the very least I expected her to confirm I was pregnant even if it was just the pee in the cup test! I have to go back next week for a blood test and to give a urine sample and then thats it until my scan in week 12. Was everyone elses first appointment the same?

One interesting thing she did tell me was that I shouldn´t eat any pre packaged meat at all. All meat should be bought from the butchers and cut there and then. I´ve never heard that before and definitely haven´t been doing that up to now. I thought cooking meat made it safe to eat but she said that even cooking pre packaged meat isn´t enough to kill listeria if the meat is contaminated.:shrug:

Also, ALL my symptoms have disappeared today but yesterday I felt really bad. It was definitely my worst day by far, the nausea was terrible. Weird.

Hi everyone,

I haven´t written anything on here for a while but I have been keeping up with everyone elses news (trying to anyway - you girls like to talk!).

This morning I had my first appointment with the midwife and left a little disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much but all she did was ask me questions about illnesses in the family, weigh me and take my blood pressure. I can´t complain about the midwife, she was lovely but I thought she would give me a little more information about pregnancy in general or how the baby would be, what to expect, etc. At the very least I expected her to confirm I was pregnant even if it was just the pee in the cup test! I have to go back next week for a blood test and to give a urine sample and then thats it until my scan in week 12. Was everyone elses first appointment the same?

One interesting thing she did tell me was that I shouldn´t eat any pre packaged meat at all. All meat should be bought from the butchers and cut there and then. I´ve never heard that before and definitely haven´t been doing that up to now. I thought cooking meat made it safe to eat but she said that even cooking pre packaged meat isn´t enough to kill listeria if the meat is contaminated.:shrug:

Also, ALL my symptoms have disappeared today but yesterday I felt really bad. It was definitely my worst day by far, the nausea was terrible. Weird.

That's all well and good, but butchers meat can be bloomin' expensive lol, no, never heard that, but my first appointment with my first baby was the same!

Hi everyone,

That's all well and good, but butchers meat can be bloomin' expensive lol, no, never heard that, but my first appointment with my first baby was the same!

I know!! I also have a slight chicken fajita obsession and the butchers at my supermarket doesn´t actually sell/prepare chicken. He just sends you straight over to the pre packaged chicken breasts :dohh:

that meat thing is excessive. You are meant to avoid undercooked meat and deli meat I think as they are a breeding ground for bacteria but normal packaged beef, chicken etc from supermarket is fine as long as it is properly cooked. Double check on NHS site pregnancy section but I'm sure that's right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->