°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Haven't had a chance to catch up with all the posts here as have been working lots recently. Just to say that I've been having some bleeding today :(. Managed to get a trans-abdominal scan and there is a sac in there but there's either nothing in it, or too small to see at this stage. Going back in two weeks for another scan so fingers crossed...

Fingers and anything else I can cross, crossed for you! May those two weeks pass speedily and without much worry x

So I'm terrified, but headed to my scan in a coupe of hours. My first pregnancy in September ended in MC, so never got to see a hb. I'm just hoping that we see a healthy baby and hb. My hubby had taken off work to come with me, so keep me in your thoughts for the next few hours. Fxed!!

Gl Lynze!

Spoh, i hope the next scan shows a nice growing baby. Perhaps it was a little to early still. xx

Hi, I had my second scan today after a bleed at 6weeks, everything looks ok, but they've changed my due date to 4th September now x

Brilliant news lyndsay! Any more scans before 12 weeks or are they happy with things?

Name (just first)? Laura

How old are you? 30 will be 31 in August

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 24th, 2012 based on my ovulation date

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy (just a feeling)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, can't wait!

How many months were you TTC? 9 months 2 losses

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I was placed on progestorone to kick start my periods as they have been having allot of stops and starts, various blood tests on days 21 and day 1's of periods, showed low FSH and LH and I was due to start clomid on the 18th, due to being 3 days late for my period than run a pregnancy test in the hospital and it came back a BFP! still very shocked but over the moon! hope I havent rambled on to much!!!

I have a really massive bump girls,well, for 4 weeks I do! I've never had a flat belly, but it's like a huuuuge bump, I know most of it is bloat, but it's freaking me out!

I have a really massive bump girls,well, for 4 weeks I do! I've never had a flat belly, but it's like a huuuuge bump, I know most of it is bloat, but it's freaking me out!

I have a little one too! so I am pretty sure your not alone, don't be freaked out its only going to get bigger :hugs:

I have a little one too! so I am pretty sure your not alone, don't be freaked out its only going to get bigger :hugs:

haha...it's like a 12 week bump though lol! I am on my second though, and maybe there's twins in there! Maybe it'll just stay this size for longer, I have had loads of uterus-growing pains!

I have one in the morning before I pee lol.

Fingers crossed to those that need it. Hope everything is ok xxx

haha...it's like a 12 week bump though lol! I am on my second though, and maybe there's twins in there! Maybe it'll just stay this size for longer, I have had loads of uterus-growing pains!

oh wow! twins! i'm keeping everything crossed when will you find out? I have been having some twinges down my back and my overies, I was starting to panic but I've read that its all normal, I also read in a book that the 2nd time round you will become bigger quicker, But I can't for the life of me remember the reason why!! :shrug:

Yeah I read that too, I think it's to do with like muscle memory, your body knows what to do, so does it quicker? I might have made that up though!

I really hope it's twins! I'm actually wishing for them lol!

ETA won't find out til my 12 week scan! :(

Yeah I read that too, I think it's to do with like muscle memory, your body knows what to do, so does it quicker? I might have made that up though!

Made up or not sounds like a good reason to me! I'm going to keep everything crossed for twins for you!

Made up or not sounds like a good reason to me! I'm going to keep everything crossed for twins for you!

Thanks, Here's hoping, eh? In reality though, if I get to the scan, and it's only one healthy baby, I'll still be chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->