°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Name (just first)? Laura

How old are you? 30 will be 31 in August

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 24th, 2012 based on my ovulation date

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy (just a feeling)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, can't wait!

How many months were you TTC? 9 months 2 losses

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I was placed on progestorone to kick start my periods as they have been having allot of stops and starts, various blood tests on days 21 and day 1's of periods, showed low FSH and LH and I was due to start clomid on the 18th, due to being 3 days late for my period than run a pregnancy test in the hospital and it came back a BFP! still very shocked but over the moon! hope I havent rambled on to much!!!

Congrats on your BFP!
I couldnt help notice where you are from. I live in Canada- quite the distance away but a lot of my family lives in England. Very close auntys and uncles!! My faves in fact. When I saw Farnham I was curious as to know if you are very close to Hedley? My aunt and uncle own a small family pub in arford, hedley. Do these names ring a bell? I've visited many times so i'm failry familar with the area....??? Sorry to be nosy but i got very excited to see where you are from :)

Love scan pics!! Glad everything went well (Lynze, hal and kissyface??)

I'm 6 weeks today! :yipee:xx

Morning everyone! :hi: look what I got today!

https://www.imgur.com/3XuSd.jpg

Yup it certainly is! :) I've got one left I'm saving for next weekend when I'll hopefully get 3+ then NO MORE TESTS, haha :)

I woke up at 5.30 dying for the loo so did it then, and then couldn't get back to sleep so I am knackered already! x

I'm currently living with roommates for another couple of weeks. And I could kill someone. I went in to my cupboard today, and someone opened my box of chocolate granola bars. I was saving those for midnight chocolate craving. And they were open. OH hates granola bars so it's not him. So I only have half a box left now, when I hadn't even touched one!! I am so hormonally angry, I could kill someone. Those are mine. You don't take them without asking, in fact, if they had asked I would have said no because they're like 4-5 bucks a box of 6! Those are mine!! ARGHHH I'm going to freak out when my roommates wake up. No one touches my food. Like, it's bad enough their dog ruins everything, and they try to use my dvds as a flat surface to roll joints, but who touches a pregnant woman's food?!!?!?! I'm sooo out for blood now.

Oh no, the *******s :growlmad: coming between a pregnant woman and her food is punishable by death, IMO!

welcome Diamonddust (love the username!)

I'm losing the plot - I had a major hysterical cry when I got home from work :( been feeling great today too - just took OH to say the slight wrong thing and I just went, haha. Bloody hormones.

Thank you, I have to say I can relate to the crying, I seem to cry over everything at the moment and I am normally quite tough, OH says he likes the soppy Laura LOL

Haha its crazy isn't it, one minute I'm crying hysterically the next I am dancing about in joy..... all in the space of 10 minutes :haha:

Is that your cat in your userpic? They are stunning, that coat pattern is beautiful! What breed are they?

Welcome and congrats Diamond!

I'm down the road from you, i live in Ash. xx

oh my thats great! congrats to you too, is this baby number 1 or ??

Thx. Pregnancy number 4, baby number 3 as this one is sticking! Got 1DS and 1DD.
Baby number 1 for you i see. Sorry about your previous losses. These ones are sticky baby's for all of us. :hugs:

Happy 6 weeks smile!!!

Nope, i'm craving chocolate. A nice craving to have but if it carries on i'll be the size of a house by 6 months pregnant!

Nope, i'm craving chocolate. A nice craving to have but if it carries on i'll be the size of a house by 6 months pregnant!

I craved doughnuts with my last pregnancy and made DH go to get some after he'd finished work at midnight one Saturday...Tesco was closed so he went to spar, and their doughnuts were horrible :sick: so I made him take them away...I was then in a strop with him, the poor man lol!

i can not touch anything sweet i hate chocolate last night i mean one tiny bite and i paid for it the whole night was god awful :( with my living son it was salt at the start then carrot cake and time outs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->