°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yeah I read that too, I think it's to do with like muscle memory, your body knows what to do, so does it quicker? I might have made that up though!

I really hope it's twins! I'm actually wishing for them lol!

ETA won't find out til my 12 week scan! :(

Made up or not sounds like a good reason to me! I'm going to keep everything crossed for twins for you!

Thanks, Here's hoping, eh? In reality though, if I get to the scan, and it's only one healthy baby, I'll still be chuffed!

Totally agree with that one! :thumbup:

Welcome and congrats Diamond!

I'm down the road from you, i live in Ash. xx

welcome Diamonddust (love the username!)

I'm losing the plot - I had a major hysterical cry when I got home from work :( been feeling great today too - just took OH to say the slight wrong thing and I just went, haha. Bloody hormones.

awww huge hugs hun i have been on a high today as i have been trying to keep my mind off of everything :D

Hi Lynne :D

In my defence, he was being an arse :growlmad: Oh well I'm over it now, LOL.

mine was like that the other night lol he's away at his mum's staying for a few days back tomorrow but wee man's away for the weekend so we get some wee time :D really i should really start gutting house i did another digital test and its still 2-3 :(

Scan was perfect! Measuring 7wks 5days, hb 166! Words cannot describe how happy I am right now!

fantastic hun and heartbeat with myths suggests female :D lol enjoy hun xx

Thank you ladies so much. Hubby is hoping for a boy, but Im thinking it is girl. At this point though, just a healthy baby will be perfect! GL to everyone else and congrats on the twins floridagirl! That is amazing!

Congrats Lindsey and Kissyface!

I just had my first scan as well and saw the tiny blob and a heartbeat :) I'm so relieved there's actually one in there because I don't feel pregnant at all!

Attachments

• blob1.jpg
    blob1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Hal, it was such a load off, I however have had every symptom imaginable lol,, it's been pretty miserable, but so worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->