°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

so they say but i am very much into believing that you crave what you need x

Both times its been savoury for me, and I usually love chocolate but just don't feel like it right now :) can't get enough of stuff like cheese, crackers, pork pies, and yesterday I bought some cocktail sausages, they were yummy!

Can you believe I have a 6 pack of creme eggs in the cupboard and haven't eaten one yet! :haha:

Both times its been savoury for me, and I usually love chocolate but just don't feel like it right now :) can't get enough of stuff like cheese, crackers, pork pies, and yesterday I bought some cocktail sausages, they were yummy!

Can you believe I have a 6 pack of creme eggs in the cupboard and haven't eaten one yet! :haha:

Send them here, i'll give 'em a good home! :rofl:

Hey girls, how are you all?

With Morgan (little boy) I craved caramel swirl doughnuts, and cherry drop sweets. With Naomi-Mae, Honey and Kaysie Blossom it seemed to be jacket potato, cheese and beans. And with Riley it was McCoys originial crisps dipped in diet coke :thumbup:

Atm I seem to be in love with cheese (which is making me ill), pickled onions and pickled beetroot. Although I dont think they are real cravings this early on :thumbup:

Ow...my boobies hurt! It's like they are full of milk, but they shouldn't be, LO only feeds at night...so it must be the pregnancy doing it!

Ow...my boobies hurt! It's like they are full of milk, but they shouldn't be, LO only feeds at night...so it must be the pregnancy doing it!

My feel really full and sore, and I am not even BF so I cant imagine how yours feel :hugs:

My feel really full and sore, and I am not even BF so I cant imagine how yours feel :hugs:

I'm really glad I'm getting more and more symptoms like this, helps me reassure myself this is a sticky pregnancy, I'm really starting to relax into it now and enjoy myself a bit! They feel really heavy, it's like when he was first born again lol, might have to dig out the breast pads if this carries on I think :rofl:

Just rang. Results are back but doctor hasn't looked at them yet. Need to ring back later. I'm so worried that they've gone though. I dont feel sick or anything, saying that I feel quite nauseous now. I just want a scan :( xx

Cramps and stretching pains are stronger this afternoon, hope its just bean having a growth spurt, I am so paranoid I'm on constant knicker watch at the moment :wacko:

Good luck for your results charlotte xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->