°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Just rang. Results are back but doctor hasn't looked at them yet. Need to ring back later. I'm so worried that they've gone though. I dont feel sick or anything, saying that I feel quite nauseous now. I just want a scan :( xx

:hugs::hugs: There are many women who dont know they are pregnant until much further on than we are because they dont have any symptoms hun. Look at me with Honey, she was my third baby and I was 22 weeks when I found out with her. :thumbup:

ETA Good luck hun, I am sure they will bring good news

I am sooooooooooo tired all the time, had another nap today :haha:

I'm struggling at work today. Gonna have to have a nap when I get home before I go to this birthday party tonight! I'm not cut out for it now :haha:

Enjoy your nap smile. With my first pregnancy, I was about 4 months pregnant on Christmas Eve and we went to the pub which is the sort you go and dance in, and I fell asleep on the sofa in there :haha: DH couldnt believe I could fall asleep with all that noise, but when a pregnant woman has to sleep, she has to sleep :haha:

I just did another digital :dohh:

haha, I really want to do my digital, but I don't, I'm scared lol! I'll wait until at least next weekend!

:haha:

I'm hoping a nap after work will prevent me from getting tired and leaving the party early tonight!

Put the tests down! :haha:

haha, I really want to do my digital, but I don't, I'm scared lol! I'll wait until at least next weekend!

I got a 3+ on my last one, so dont even know why I did another :haha: mind you they say dont do digitals after six weeks, and as my scan said was some where between 5 and 6 weeks, I needed to use this before next week when i am 6 to 7 weeks. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it :haha:

When did you do the 1-2 one in your avatar?

Girls I have some how left the group on fb, can someone add me again please :flower:

I've done two tests today hah xx

Lol Charlotte, I have been so good this pregnancy and just used 4 digitals and about 6 or 8 first response, but last time I literally did one every single time I went for a wee, so about 5 times a day :rofl:

We need a catch up soon :flower:

Yes we do :)

Hahaha! I've done 4 Asda tests and two digital tests. OH doesnt know about these asda ones, I bought them doing the shop today haha xx

Jellybeann I'm doing my last digi next Saturday, we can do them at the same time if you like, moral support ha :)

I'm trying to think of what tests I've done - an IC, a superdrug, a FRER, a boots digi and a clearblue digi. One cb digi left then I am done :haha:

Ugh I would kill for a nap.... I'm cramping and just want a nice warm bath and a lie down, one hour left to go :(

I did 2 asda cheapies, 2 FRERS, 2 normal FR ones and 4 doctors ones :haha:

Congrats on your BFP!
I couldnt help notice where you are from. I live in Canada- quite the distance away but a lot of my family lives in England. Very close auntys and uncles!! My faves in fact. When I saw Farnham I was curious as to know if you are very close to Hedley? My aunt and uncle own a small family pub in arford, hedley. Do these names ring a bell? I've visited many times so i'm failry familar with the area....??? Sorry to be nosy but i got very excited to see where you are from :)

Thanks very much :flower: I am over the moon, I took another test this morning a digital LOL I swae I am obsessed with double checking!! well I think it's a triple check now!

Anyhow... yes I am about 8 miles from Headly although I can't say I have visited the area, I may have to check out the country pub when it gets warmer though! and not to worry, your not being nosey at all :)

Yes we do :)

Hahaha! I've done 4 Asda tests and two digital tests. OH doesnt know about these asda ones, I bought them doing the shop today haha xx

:rofl: Asda ones are super cheap so these ones dont count :winkwink:

Jellybeann I'm doing my last digi next Saturday, we can do them at the same time if you like, moral support ha :)

I'm trying to think of what tests I've done - an IC, a superdrug, a FRER, a boots digi and a clearblue digi. One cb digi left then I am done :haha:

Ugh I would kill for a nap.... I'm cramping and just want a nice warm bath and a lie down, one hour left to go :(

:hugs::hugs: hope the hour flies by and that the cramping eases

I got a 3+ on my last one, so dont even know why I did another :haha: mind you they say dont do digitals after six weeks, and as my scan said was some where between 5 and 6 weeks, I needed to use this before next week when i am 6 to 7 weeks. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it :haha:

When did you do the 1-2 one in your avatar?

I did that one when I was (according to LMP) 4+2, so about 4 or 5 days ago lol, gosh, it seems like it has been ages haha!

Yay...let's do them together! Aww, hope you enjoy your bath later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->