°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

This babys a keeper :) she said my levels were perfectly normal for how far gone I was, she didnt say how high though xx

Just asked her, they were 5219 on Wednesdays, my ticker is one day out so I was 5+2 x

It took me ages to catch up, im not leaving it that long again lol!!

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies...

I was told that it is perfectly fine to eat peanuts during pregnancy as long as your not allergic yourself!! Its hard to keep up with all the guidelines as they are constantly changing!

AFM I am crapping myself for my scan on Monday :( i just want it over now, just so i know either way! Also, i am having a bit of trouble in work. I work in a nursing home that has heavy residents, and i have been refusing to lift certain residents, well i finally had a risk assessment done, which said that i shouldnt be lifting or anything so iv finally had something to back up my refusals, now there is a gobby carer who is telling everyone that i am making her life harder by refusing to do certain things and that if i cant do the work i shouldnt be there! Gah i am soo angry (think the hormones arent helping) iv worked there alot longer than her, and she has got such a cheek from all the things that have happened involving her over the last 2 years!! and what really annoys me is her daughter works in the hospital, and she has told me that she isnt allowed to do half the stuff i am and there is another girl working with me who is pregnant and she is constantly protecting her! what makes me different??? Sorry for the rant lol, im just annoyed lol! xx

Also meant to ask, am i the only one too scared to have sex right now?? lol i know its fine to, and i did it when pregnant before, but im just too scared lol!! Iv told OH we can on Monday if everything is ok with the scan (sooo spontaneous lol) but i dont know why that changes anything haha!

Also meant to ask, am i the only one too scared to have sex right now?? lol i know its fine to, and i did it when pregnant before, but im just too scared lol!! Iv told OH we can on Monday if everything is ok with the scan (sooo spontaneous lol) but i dont know why that changes anything haha!

I am a bit scared! I don't know if I want to wait til 12 weeks 'just in case'

Elhyam, even lemsip is on the naughty list now - pseudoephidrene is not recommended when pregnant!! Loving the digi :)
Congratulations Jen and Laura!!
Chell, sorry you had a poor outcome at scan, Hopefully clearer on Tuesday x
Miss Malteser, where we are, the history etc you had done at first appointment gets taken at the time of booking in at hospital, so coincides for scan at 12 weeks (and a very long appointment!) sounds quite normal!
As for the meat, was she on about raw or cooked meats? I shan't be changing my meat buying habits it has to be said.
Freeg, hope it goes well at scan next week!
Soph, i hope the next fortnight doesn't drag for you hun.
Lynze
Lyndsay, glad scan went well!! was that a big change in due date?
Alexis, hope you find whoever got you food! Do your roommates know you are prengnant?
Lindsay, great news on your scan!
And hal too!! I am getting very jealous of them all now!
Smile, I'm craving food in general - sweet and savoury - maybe boy girl twins haha!
Charlotte those beta numbers sound good :)
Rachel hope it goes well on Monday. Stick up for yourself at work - don't let them get you down! Also re DTD, I haven't had the chance, DH in Germany!

As for me, tired, starved, nothing strange or startling, so I suppose I should be thankful. Struggling to keep up with you all now - can't get on FB or BnB at work!!

Far too scared too- love the spontaneous approach though, may be booking a date with the DH after our 3 month scan, poor thing ;)

Hi to all the new ladies here :hi: I've had no Internet for the past two days and it felt like I had lost my right arm!! Have been reading the posts but unable to reply as what reception I did have didn't hold out long enough for me to reply! Grrrrrrrr!!

Charlottee- yay for HCG levels, looking really good for you!!

As for all you testers out there, it's so addictive isn't it?? Not happy with my 3 digis and 3 cheapies (including one from the hospital) I have just ordered some more- don't know what I'm expecting to see, but it keeps me busy ;) Somebody stop me!!

Far too scared too- love the spontaneous approach though, may be booking a date with the DH after our 3 month scan, poor thing ;)

Hi to all the new ladies here :hi: I've had no Internet for the past two days and it felt like I had lost my right arm!! Have been reading the posts but unable to reply as what reception I did have didn't hold out long enough for me to reply! Grrrrrrrr!!

Charlottee- yay for HCG levels, looking really good for you!!

As for all you testers out there, it's so addictive isn't it?? Not happy with my 3 digis and 3 cheapies (including one from the hospital) I have just ordered some more- don't know what I'm expecting to see, but it keeps me busy ;) Somebody stop me!!

I know I kinda feel sorry for him, everytime he tries to make his 'moves' and i say no, its like shooting a puppy!! He gives me this look but he has given up asking now lol!! And i still have 4 boxes of cheapies to go through so dont worry lol! xx

Lol yep my DH pulls the same sad face and leaves me feeling like I've kicked a puppy!! Yay for more boxes of cheapies, can go dolally testing together ;)

I definitely have been to scared to have sex even though I know its fine!! We finally DTD last night and of course I had some very small spotting today that just made me even more paranoid!

I didn't know that about sweet and savory cravings predicting gender. I don't really believe it for myself though because I rarely crave sweets anyway, and so far this pregnancy has been no different, so it's probably just my usual taste. Somehow thinking of all food makes me sick at the moment EXCEPT for soft cheeses I'm not allowed to have :lol:

Rachie, :hugs: I have a scan on Monday and am starting to feel nervous about it too. I've been trying to feel hopeful and excited and it would be so devastating for that to have to end. I've had tons of symptoms and no bleeding (knock on wood) but I know that isn't a guarantee of anything. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Also, yes, I too have been scared to have sex...I would be so scared to see that spotting even if rationally I knew it was probably ok. Eek. Also I have a friend who has placenta previa and actually did do some harm by having sex. I know it's not statistically likely at all but the fact that I know of a case like that scares me.

Girls I have some how left the group on fb, can someone add me again please :flower:

Tasha, when I try adding you it says "you cannot add an old member of the group who has not requested to be added again". Do you know what they mean? :shrug:

DBCG - you had an appt today, correct? how did it go hun? :)

regarding :sex: - I'm not really feeling in the mood and I think DH is still a bit anxious too, we had a go the other night and kind of stopped halfway through like 'yeah... this isn't working really is it, let's wait for a bit :haha:' I feel sorry for him, bless him!

Oh FloridaGirl I made my first midwife appt today :happydance: can you put me on the list? it's 29th February. I'll be 10 weeks, I'd have like to have seen her earlier to be honest but they were pretty booked up! God it seems a million years away....

Hello to everyone! I am due in Sept 23 2012 (approximately)!! please add me to the group :)

Name (just first)? Jama

How old are you? 34 (35 will be in April)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 23, 2012 - EDD calculator :)

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl i hope!!!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? 4

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? None

Welcome Jama and huge congrats on your BFP! :D

How are you feeling at the moment? We are very close in dates :) I've no sickness yet, but tired, crampy and so hungry all the time, haha x

Name (just first)? Jama

How old are you? 34 (35 will be in April)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 23, 2012 - EDD calculator :)

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl i hope!!!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? 4

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? None

welcome and congrats hun!!

Elhaym, I'm with your on the constantly hungry thing.. I've got really bad MS at the mo, but I'm always hungry! It's getting to be a chore and if I don't eat, that triggers the MS too :sick: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->