°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Girls I have some how left the group on fb, can someone add me again please :flower:

Tasha, when I try adding you it says "you cannot add an old member of the group who has not requested to be added again". Do you know what they mean? :shrug:

DBCG - you had an appt today, correct? how did it go hun? :)

Yes I had an appointment this morning bright and early at 7:45 am! It went well I think, this is my first pregnancy so I am new to all of this. They did a pap smear, blood work, and I had a scan. My lmp was dec 6, but i know i ovulated dec 26th, so I knew it was prob too early to see anything on a scan. So I didnt have my hopes up too high. We did see the sac and yolk, and what they "think" is the baby. They did not seem concerned about anything, and it makes it seem more real now that I saw the lil blob :)

I have another scan scheduled for feb 17th. Hope to see more then!

Name (just first)? Jama

How old are you? 34 (35 will be in April)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 23, 2012 - EDD calculator :)

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl i hope!!!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? 4

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? None

Welcome Jama! Congrats on the BFP

Welcome Jama and huge congrats on your BFP! :D

How are you feeling at the moment? We are very close in dates :) I've no sickness yet, but tired, crampy and so hungry all the time, haha x

Hi Elhaym! thanks!

Well, I don't feel ANYTHING so far...no sickness (thanks God!), i can't say I feel tired...and I'm not hungry... :) well, accutally like my first pregnancy about 10 years ago :happydance: I hope it won't change :coffee:

had a bit of a scare today had bleeding so ended up in A&E luckily after 5hours it ended well and my levels after being only 27last week are now over 1,850 so looking good and to go back monday for more bloods and maybe a scan...

Girls, my first pregnancy was not in UK, so I am wondering - is there any chance to get my scan earlier than 12 weeks?! i guess it needs to be done in private hospital? Or I can just ask my future (didn't contact anyone from GP yet) midwife to do it earlier?? During my first pregnancy I've been sent to scan as soon as I asked and I've been under control every single month (blood test and urine test) + planned scan at 12 months, 20 months and one more i don't already remember when :)

My son is 9 now and I feel like this is my "first" pregnancy lol. I forgot everything!!!

had a bit of a scare today had bleeding so ended up in A&E luckily after 5hours it ended well and my levels after being only 27last week are now over 1,850 so looking good and to go back monday for more bloods and maybe a scan...

OMG Lynne glad you're OK! :hugs: those numbers sound brilliant! Hppe all goes well for monday - how far will you be then approximately, if they scan what will you be able to see you think? x

Avaria if you want an earlier scan you will have to go private yeah, they'd only scan you earlier on NHS in case of bleeding or complications. Have a google around your area some places are like £100 but I found a place with good reviews on here that did a dating scan for £65 last time I was pregnant. Glad you're feeling OK at the moment! x

Yeah, my roommates do know I'm preggo. I woke my OH up to ask if he ate them, I was livid! He then mentioned that Ive been sleep eating again. Which sounds weird but I did it a lot when I was a kid. It only happens very very occasionally now, but it apparently picked back up during pregnancy. This explains where my food's been going. And only the snack food that's easy to eat lol!

Helloooooo all... Thought I'd nip on quickly with a (pretty rubbish, sorry, photo of photo) picture of Beanie! I had an early scan yesterday after my symptom-losing panic and everything is fine... She (I'm saying she because I want a girl and it annoys DH) measures 13mm which is about right and I saw the little heartbeat racing away! Very exciting!

Anyway, I've just read all the messages since last time I was on and wanted to say hi (and Alexis I just had a giggle at the way you figured out your food was disappearing - hope you hadn't already done any ass-kicking!!)

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely weekend! xxxx

Attachments

• Beanie1.jpg
    Beanie1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Frantastic, such a lovey pic of your lil one, I'm glad you could get in to see "her".

Bah - iPad crashed and ate my post. Wanted to pop in and say goodnight all, and congratulations to the ladies just joining. How are you all doing? This week at work has been almost a complete write-off. Glad I am at home and hidden when not traveling because I am quite pudgy around the middle these days! So I am living in leggings and long sweaters. In 2 weeks, I will be working at a conference with my boss and a colleague. Drink will be taken but not by me - I stopped on Jan 8th, I just didn't feel like it anymore, and 10 days later, I found out why :) But eyebrows will be raised as before all this, I was fond of cocktails and wine and digestifs. I'm trying to keep this on the downlow until week 13, but between the pudge and the not drinking, I don't know...

I'm not sleeping very well because I'm too excited, and every time I go to the bathroom - which is like 100 times per day lol - I'm afraid I'll see blood. How do women go through this multiple times in their lives without losing their minds?!?

Bah - iPad crashed and ate my post. Wanted to pop in and say goodnight all, and congratulations to the ladies just joining. How are you all doing? This week at work has been almost a complete write-off. Glad I am at home and hidden when not traveling because I am quite pudgy around the middle these days! So I am living in leggings and long sweaters. In 2 weeks, I will be working at a conference with my boss and a colleague. Drink will be taken but not by me - I stopped on Jan 8th, I just didn't feel like it anymore, and 10 days later, I found out why :) But eyebrows will be raised as before all this, I was fond of cocktails and wine and digestifs. I'm trying to keep this on the downlow until week 13, but between the pudge and the not drinking, I don't know...

A friend of mine had the same issue so she told everyone she was on some medication for a respiratory infection and couldn't mix it with alcohol, just an idea!

I have a similar problem - one week today my company holds a New Year Ball where drinks are consumed in large amounts (particularly since there's wine and beer provided on every table!)... I've already mentioned to my team that I'm not drinking in January for a bit of a detox! :thumbup:

I'm more worried about questions from people I've worked with in other
areas in the past, whom I am still friends with... Ah well, maybe they'll all be too drunk to notice! :happydance:

I'm not sleeping very well because I'm too excited, and every time I go to the bathroom - which is like 100 times per day lol - I'm afraid I'll see blood. How do women go through this multiple times in their lives without losing their minds?!?

Bring your own juice and throw it into your cup, most people will just think you're drinking anyways

I'm starting to really get a bump on me lol, I'm only 5 weeks!! I'm not going to be able to keep this much longer the rate I'm going, I'm going to have to live in leggings/joggers and loose/long tops!

How is everyone else this morning, I have a funny taste in my mouth (not metallic, just funny) and I also have my sicky feeling back, just in the pit of my stomach again, sitting there, tormenting me! :grr:

I'm starting to really get a bump on me lol, I'm only 5 weeks!! I'm not going to be able to keep this much longer the rate I'm going, I'm going to have to live in leggings/joggers and loose/long tops!

How is everyone else this morning, I have a funny taste in my mouth (not metallic, just funny) and I also have my sicky feeling back, just in the pit of my stomach again, sitting there, tormenting me! :grr:

Eat little and often.. yes I'm bloated... not a bump lol but bloated. God I just found a pic when I was 14 wks preg with the twins and I was in my size 10 jeans!! Yet as 16 weeks I had a huge bump!! x

Eat little and often.. yes I'm bloated... not a bump lol but bloated. God I just found a pic when I was 14 wks preg with the twins and I was in my size 10 jeans!! Yet as 16 weeks I had a huge bump!! x

Wow! That's impressive especially with twins! I think I had to start wearing maternity jeans at about 15 weeks! (I only had one in my belly though)

Morning ladies! :hi:

frantastic, love the pic, I'm glad baby is OK! :D

I'm not too bloated or anything yet, I've got a feeling I'll be one of those who won't show for months and I'll be wanting a bump! I'm skinny but I've always had a little pudgy belly so it's not looking any different right now, LOL.

Jennah that's amazing you were still in your size 10s at 14 wks with your twins! :thumbup:

I was a double zero before this, now I've gained over ten pounds. Babies do not need that much room right away lol. Me and LO are gonna have a chat about this when they come out.

Haha alexis :haha:

Speaking of drinking etc, I have a friend visiting today who I don't see very often who is asking me to meet them at the pub. I don't really feel like going as the smell of alcohol makes me feel queasy right now plus all the cig smoke (I recently quit). Wondering if I should get her to come round here and tell her my situation as I feel bad not seeing her...I just hope she can keep it a secret for now! What do you ladies reckon? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->