°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Maybe you should ask to meet at a cafe instead

Maybe you should ask to meet at a cafe instead

I could, but it's a meet up with a lot of our friends so they'll be there most of the afternoon, I don't think she can leave just to meet with me. Maybe I'll pop up and have a lemonade and tell her to come down to my house later on? The good thing is I've never been a drinker and she knows I don't really like pubs anyway so it won't be too strange for me, ha.

Morning ladies, how are you all? Im feeling OK today I think im going to tell my parents today, im a bit nervous after last time with my MC but im sure they will be thrilled.

I also am supposed to go on a works night out soon, I was thinking of not going, because a lot of my work mates see me as a bit of a party girl and when im not drinking they will guess straight away!
Maybe I could buy coke and pretend it's vodka and coke??

Anyways I need to put the dying swan act on before OH asks me to help him decorate the kitchen :coffee: I just cannot be ar**d!

Haha about the acting! I plan to do that every once in a while. Its not easy carrying a whole human being!!!

Had a spot of blood last night straight after sex. Was literally a spot. Not had anymore now though so think OH was too rough lol x

Morning Ladies :)

Hope everyone is feeling well, Charlotte I am sure it's nothing to worry about, maybe get your OH to be more careful next time LOL, I know me and my OH have had sex twice since we found out and its a bit awkward both trying to be careful!

Im feeling really bloated today and i've been having the slight cramps and back aches for about 2 weeks now, It started prior to my period and has continued, I'm pretty bloated (like I would be before a period) 3 + pos tests so I am not going mad and hospital confirmed lol, I cant help but worry, this is all normal right??? I feel like I am going a bit mad!

I couldnt keep quiet about my BFP, my mummy and grandma know as well as my best friend, I was going to keep it quiet but I coupldnt, my OH says I should have kept quiet "just in case" but I figure if the worse was to happen I cant see the people I told not being supportive right??

Also cant stop crying, I bought a digi test from boots yesterday and it was like £13.89 and OH took me for a meal last night he checked our balance on the phone and he asked what i'd bought in boots, I didnt want to tell him, but I couldnt lie, he got all annoyed with me, didnt get why I needed to check, I burst into tears and had to hide in the loo!! I feel like a right plum I cry over the stupid things!

Sorry for rambling on xx

Name (just first)? Jama

How old are you? 34 (35 will be in April)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 23, 2012 - EDD calculator :)

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl i hope!!!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? 4

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? None

welcome and congrats hun!!

Elhaym, I'm with your on the constantly hungry thing.. I've got really bad MS at the mo, but I'm always hungry! It's getting to be a chore and if I don't eat, that triggers the MS too :sick: :wacko:

Welcome and congrats Jama!!! :happydance:

I finally threw up yesterday after a long looooong day of MS. Also eating all the time other wise i feel nauseous. Today though different story, everything i smell is triggering MS. Isn't helping that I already have a cold and cough and after throwing up last night you can add sore throat. Woke up this morning with no voice :dohh:

had a bit of a scare today had bleeding so ended up in A&E luckily after 5hours it ended well and my levels after being only 27last week are now over 1,850 so looking good and to go back monday for more bloods and maybe a scan...

Glad it was all ok.

Yeah, my roommates do know I'm preggo. I woke my OH up to ask if he ate them, I was livid! He then mentioned that Ive been sleep eating again. Which sounds weird but I did it a lot when I was a kid. It only happens very very occasionally now, but it apparently picked back up during pregnancy. This explains where my food's been going. And only the snack food that's easy to eat lol!

Sorry Alex but I couldn't help but laugh about your mystery thief being you. never heard of sleep eating before but it's better i guess than waking up in the middle of the night and making something to eat and then can't go back to sleep. I sort of feel jealous now :winkwink:

Don't forget our facebook group guys... PM floridagirl to be added x

is it a secret group?? none of my fb friends know.

My digi test is staring me out! It's also shouting "use me....use meeeee!" I've shut it in a drawer hoping it'll keep it quiet!!

Bah - iPad crashed and ate my post. Wanted to pop in and say goodnight all, and congratulations to the ladies just joining. How are you all doing? This week at work has been almost a complete write-off. Glad I am at home and hidden when not traveling because I am quite pudgy around the middle these days! So I am living in leggings and long sweaters. In 2 weeks, I will be working at a conference with my boss and a colleague. Drink will be taken but not by me - I stopped on Jan 8th, I just didn't feel like it anymore, and 10 days later, I found out why :) But eyebrows will be raised as before all this, I was fond of cocktails and wine and digestifs. I'm trying to keep this on the downlow until week 13, but between the pudge and the not drinking, I don't know...

I'm not sleeping very well because I'm too excited, and every time I go to the bathroom - which is like 100 times per day lol - I'm afraid I'll see blood. How do women go through this multiple times in their lives without losing their minds?!?

What about virgin cocktails hun?

JB - You know I was just about to come back and post 'have you got any ICs to pee on in the meantime' then saw your post :haha: I might do one too, I haven't done an IC since 11 dpo and it was super faint! x

Morning ladies, how are you all? Im feeling OK today I think im going to tell my parents today, im a bit nervous after last time with my MC but im sure they will be thrilled.

I also am supposed to go on a works night out soon, I was thinking of not going, because a lot of my work mates see me as a bit of a party girl and when im not drinking they will guess straight away!
Maybe I could buy coke and pretend it's vodka and coke??

Anyways I need to put the dying swan act on before OH asks me to help him decorate the kitchen :coffee: I just cannot be ar**d!

An orange juice is easier to pretend is an orange and vodka because coke goes paler with vodka added whereas orange it isnt as noticable, even better would be virgin cocktails :flower:

JB - You know I was just about to come back and post 'have you got any ICs to pee on in the meantime' then saw your post :haha: I might do one too, I haven't done an IC since 11 dpo and it was super faint! x

Mine were super faint also, but idk what DPO I was, I was 4w2d preggo though, so it's been 5 days!! I'm kinda scared incase they come up neg though lol!

Had a spot of blood last night straight after sex. Was literally a spot. Not had anymore now though so think OH was too rough lol x

Lots of women have a super sensitive cervix in pregnancy :hugs:

I want to join too!! What should I do? How can I find Floridagirl on facebook??

Congratulations Jama!
Dbcg glad appt and scan good.
Lynne tjat sounds like a great increase in your numbers!
Fran, love the scan!
Alexis, sleep eating explains a lot!
Freeg sorry you're feeling rough. Fb group is secret :)

As for me, anpther week without DH down. Work approved my career break but not to start when i want. Need to negotiate...
Still just sore boobS, fat tum and extreme hunger

402171_10151202240320515_640515514_22807308_1674558027_n.jpg

The line came up before the control line! WOOP! Sticky bean!!

And when it dried:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=328058&d=1327157815

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"