°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

that's a great dark line for an IC! :D

I wanna do one now! x

Hello ladies! *waves*

I am due September 14th, and I have a feeling I may be having a boy :blue: (just a gut instinct, but would be thrilled with either!).

Hi Helen, welcome and congrats :hi:

I'm not getting any gender vibes for mine... my OH thinks boy though. Will be interesting to see if you do end up on team blue :D

I've been thinking boy all along, but now that my symptoms have been worse I'm thinking girl or twins :lol: I actually really think it might be twins! There are no twins anywhere in my family so I know it's extremely unlikely...but we'll find out on Monday!

I thought boy up until the start of the third trimester with my first, then for some reason I switched to girl the day I entered the third trimester, just a gut thing, but he was a :boy:

Sooooo broody. Just been having snuggles with my friends newborn. Awwww xxx

Aaaaaaaaaand...... I think the nausea is finally kicking in... just when I'm about to eat too! Had none last time so taking it as a good sign.

Awww Charlotte there is nothing cuter is there :cloud9:

Hiya ladies, another september mummy here :)

Name: Ebony

How old are you? 21

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? going by LMP, 13th September

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hmm, have morning sickness which i didn't last time, maybe girl?

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, need to know whether to keep stuff or buy new things!

How many months were you TTC? i wasn't lol

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Haha I got the date of my lmp wrong. I'm further on. I had it as the Monday but it was the Friday. So I'm 6 weeks one day :)

Feel better after eating, just the smell made me feel funny for some reason!

Hi ebony, welcome and congrats :hi:

Charlotte yay you've gained 3 days! x

Geez! I'm gone for a couple days and suddenly am a bazillion pages behind!

Well anyways, an update on what was going on before:

So I threw up everything, even mouthfuls of water, for over 24 hours. The MS was so bad that it woke me up at 4am to go rushing to the toilet. Finally after throwing up 3 more times in less than 2 hours I called the on-call doctor at my practice. She was extremely concerned about dehydration and sent me to the Immediate Care center.

It took the Immediate Care center almost 2 hours to make me *stop* throwing up. They gave me Zofran, but it came back up immediately. Ended up having to get a shot to get ANYTHING to stay down at all. I was shaking so badly when they tried to draw bloods from me that I have this huge horrendous bruise now. I've been calling it my battle wound. :haha:

So the Immediate Care doctor wrote me a 10 day prescription for Zofran, which has worked like a charm -- I'm still very tired and weak from almost 48 hours of no food, but things seem to be looking up now at least. Hoping this means that my little bean is safe and secure in there and already snickering away at how naughty he's been.

The DH starts orientation at work today! So excited. He'll be full-time, which means I can cut my hours down some...at least until the worst of this MS is over. Unfortunately due to my stay in Immediate Care, most everyone at work now knows I'm prego...so much for waiting until after my scan at 8 weeks!

evening all, I'm trying to keep up with all the pages but I seem to miss so much!! off to read about everyones day

Bah - iPad crashed and ate my post. Wanted to pop in and say goodnight all, and congratulations to the ladies just joining. How are you all doing? This week at work has been almost a complete write-off. Glad I am at home and hidden when not traveling because I am quite pudgy around the middle these days! So I am living in leggings and long sweaters. In 2 weeks, I will be working at a conference with my boss and a colleague. Drink will be taken but not by me - I stopped on Jan 8th, I just didn't feel like it anymore, and 10 days later, I found out why :) But eyebrows will be raised as before all this, I was fond of cocktails and wine and digestifs. I'm trying to keep this on the downlow until week 13, but between the pudge and the not drinking, I don't know...

A friend of mine had the same issue so she told everyone she was on some medication for a respiratory infection and couldn't mix it with alcohol, just an idea!

I agree just tell everyone your on meds and can't drink, or buy a cola and say its got vodka in it lol, I am sure when everyone is drunk and acting silly you will have the most fun telling them about it after :)

I'm starting to really get a bump on me lol, I'm only 5 weeks!! I'm not going to be able to keep this much longer the rate I'm going, I'm going to have to live in leggings/joggers and loose/long tops!

How is everyone else this morning, I have a funny taste in my mouth (not metallic, just funny) and I also have my sicky feeling back, just in the pit of my stomach again, sitting there, tormenting me! :grr:

ah JellyBeann it must be twins fingers tightly crossed!

I'm starting to really get a bump on me lol, I'm only 5 weeks!! I'm not going to be able to keep this much longer the rate I'm going, I'm going to have to live in leggings/joggers and loose/long tops!

How is everyone else this morning, I have a funny taste in my mouth (not metallic, just funny) and I also have my sicky feeling back, just in the pit of my stomach again, sitting there, tormenting me! :grr:

ah JellyBeann it must be twins fingers tightly crossed!

I really do hope it is twins lol! I'd loove twins!

Hiya ladies, another september mummy here :)

Name: Ebony

How old are you? 21

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? going by LMP, 13th September

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hmm, have morning sickness which i didn't last time, maybe girl?

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, need to know whether to keep stuff or buy new things!

How many months were you TTC? i wasn't lol

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Welcome Ebony and huge congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back