°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

:hugs: Riliye, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through that and glad the Zofran seems to be helping. When is your scan scheduled? Must be soon!

So I am still a little worried, I did post this morning, but maybe it was overlooked, I keep getting slight cramps in my belly and pains in my back, no blood or anything like that just feeling uncomfy, is this all normal or am I being paraniod?

That sounds normal to me, Diamonddust. :hugs:

Thanks, I don't know I am so paranoid, think i'm annoying my otherhalf he can be a little on the harsh side "what will be will be" so I tend to sit and worry alone! not good I am sure!

Yeah I have mild cramping a lot of the time now, its normal. In fact I kind of like it as I imagine bean growing in there :) it can get uncomfortable at times though! x

Yeah I have mild cramping a lot of the time now, its normal. In fact I kind of like it as I imagine bean growing in there :) it can get uncomfortable at times though! x

Yeah, I had some last night that were really ouchy, and then it settled down, in the day its pretty much like you say stretchy feeling, i'm pretty bloated and dont like tight fitting clothes on, leggins are ok, providing I wear them up high or down low, and as for being emotional I feel totally out of control, I think I may go crazy without this place, so excited but at the same time pretty scared! xx

Oh god I'm with you on emotions. I thought PMT was bad but this is something else, you can turn from deliriously happy to devastated in seconds can't you, its madness! x

I'm still getting cramping now. It's entirely normal. I'm enjoying this pregnancy more now i know that my HCG is fine :) and I'm the furthest I've ever been in a pregnancy now xxx

Okay ladies I'm joining this thread too... and there's so many previous posts I'm not even going to TRY to get all caught up! I'm jumping in here and I will keep up from here on out. =)

For those of you who don't know me, I got my BFP on the 17th of this month, and I'm now 4w2d (late ovulator!). I'm due September 27th. Nice to meetcha! :)

Name: Ace

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept. 27, figured by Ovulation Day

What # child is this for you? 1st child I'm carrying, 3rd child (nonbirth mom to two others)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
No predictions but I want a boy!

Are you finding out the gender? Nope, keeping it a good old fashioned surprise!!!

How many months were you TTC? about a year.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?
Nope, but I was on Clomid to help me get pregnant!

:hugs: Riliye, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through that and glad the Zofran seems to be helping. When is your scan scheduled? Must be soon!

Yeah, it's been horrible. I literally at one point thought I was going to die. I was throwing up so hard that it was causing nosebleeds, which, combined with the vomiting, were making me nearly faint. I remember distinctly the visit to the bathroom after I'd just gotten off the phone with the doctor, everything went black but I knew I was still puking, and I was just so exhausted and EMPTY that I thought "This is it...I can't do it anymore. I'm going to die right here, with my head in this toilet".

My next scan is on Wednesday! I'll be approximately 8w3d. I scanned about 2 days behind last time, so we'll see what she says this time! I should be getting an official due date!

Hey ace, welcome :hi:

Wow Riliye I'm so glad the zofran is helping, that sounds bloody frightening to be honest, I'm glad you are feeling better xx

I missed my folic acid tablet yesterday. Does it matter? I'm worried xx

I'd say no. If you've been taking it the rest of the time your body should have plenty there in reserve, plus lots of women don't take it at all if they don't realise they are pregnant for months and their babies are ok :) I honestly think it will be fine x

edit - also there is folic acid in quite a lot of foods so you'll have gotten a bit anyway most likely!

no as long as you have taken it before pregnancy and up till 12th week missing one day wont matter as it stores in the body so i wouldn't worry too much take it when you remember and carry on as normal xx

I missed a lot cause I usually just drop asleep on the couch and end up missing my nightly pill. I'm hoping all will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->