°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

hi ladies can i join pls :)

Name (just first) Emily

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 22nd based on last AF but think it will change

What # child is this for you? #3 but first with my amazing man

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure

Are you finding out the gender? indeed :)

How many months were you TTC? 5months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? nope

excited but nervous too

Hi everyone - just had a read through te last few days posts and everything sounds very positive!

I´m slightly worried at the mo as my symptoms were getting progressively worse until Thursay when they disappeared. On Friday and Saturday the fatigue came back with 10 minute bouts of nausea a couple of times a day but nothing else and definitely nowhere near as bad as before. Today I feel fine apart from a bit of cramping which I still get off and on.

has anyone else noticed that their symptoms are getting better instead of worse? I´ve still got a digi left to use but I´ve read that they aren´t reliable after 7 weeks. Anyone know why?

Mine come and go! Today I feel a lot better than I have for a few days! I have no idea about them being unreliable past 7 weeks! x

It is normal for symptoms to come and go.

THE CB digi is unreliable because the readings are so high at that stage that it cant make sense of it x

It is normal for symptoms to come and go.

THE CB digi is unreliable because the readings are so high at that stage that it cant make sense of it x

That's good to know! I've got one CB digi left that I've been saving, guess I should use it sooner rather than later! Rats, another excuse to see the word "pregnant" pop up. ;)

I am soooo tired I could actually cry..... had a nice afternoon with my friend and 18 month old, went on a short walk round the block, then I nipped to sainsburys which is a 10 min walk. I'm so tired now I can't see straight, and I am meant to be going OH's parents for tea in 2 hours.... I dunno if a nap will make me feel better or worse.

I'm wondering if we should tell OH's parents as it's obvious there is something up with me, but I'm worried as they were so excited last time (first grandchild) and I'd feel terrible if something happened again :(

Hiya Emily and welcome :hi:

miss malteser I'd say if you were still having symptoms and mild cramping, you're OK, you'll probably find they come back stronger in a couple of days! Of course if you're still concerned after a few days see your doc to put your mind at rest x

not tell them you are ill at the moment with little virus? we have been telling everyone i am not 100% hence all the hosptial visits and being so slow and tired and sick lol i have a gupped liver so that helps me have an excuse without them thinking i am pregnant lol

I just had to go to work feeling really sick...I had to shoot a Christening, it wasn't much fun, every time I stood up or shifted position, I was positive I'd throw up!!

The problem is I saw his mum yesterday at the supermarket and was obviously fine! I think my symptoms have noticeably gotten stronger during the last day. OH is out at the moment I'll wait until he's back and see what he thinks.

Oh Jb that sounds rubbish :( are you home and chilling out now? I'm laid on sofa with a blanket with one eye open on my phone, haha x

I feel like crap. Just been shopping as nothing fits. Bought size 16s so that things will last the pregnancy. Sat at home now, just had a cry because nothing fits. I even said I dont want to be pregnant which is a massive lie. I want this baby more than anything. And I am currently sat in front of the toilet debating throwing up. I think morning sickness has hit :( xxx

How old are you? 21

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9/23/2012 used an app on my phone to get it

What # child is this for you? #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?girl

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? 7 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? nope but did use preseed

Congratulations Ace, Emily and jaydensmommy!
Charlotte, like the others said, I don't think missing one folic acid will matter - just keep going with today onwards...
Lynne, saw on FB you got your 3+ - yay!
Miss Malteser, I think there is something called the hook effect that means with hcg over certain levels, tests are no longer able to detect it...
FG, also on FB saw you've announced your twins - wowee!!
Elhyam, glad the zofran seems to be helping - that sounds scary!

As for me, I'm so tired I feel broken. Was out for my tea last night with friends, and it was a fab night, but I was ready to go home (driving two of us) and they were sitting there ordering more wine! Ended up in bed at half midnight, woken by DD2 at 6.30 - 6 hours sleep isn't enough for me at the best of times, let alone pregnant and with DH away. I asked my folks to take DD1 today while DD2 and I napped :)
Totally getting lost and left behind with household stuff now - have laundry bcaked up - dirty, clean and wet, clean and dry, just can't seem to find time when I'm not shattered to deal with it. Dishwasher needs emptied too - which is pathetic I know, but seems just like such a mission right now.
I told one of my friends last night while we waited for the other two to arrive - she was asking about where we are moving too and size of house we were looking for etc, so it seemed like a good opening... Didn't want to tell the other two as one is LTTTC, and I don't know really what to say to her - our DDs are the same age, and I'll be on child 3 and she's trying for 2 still...

Yeah am home now, relaxing while DH cooks tea! Cheesy pasta and vegetables!! Yummy...and good husband!!

Argh, all this baby wants is Cheese! And to make me cry! I was stressing out earlier, and DH was playing his xbox, and I thought he was being mean to me, so I collapsed into fits of hysteric tears! First time that's happened this pregnancy!!

Guess it's a good sign that things are all good in baby town!! x

Oh gawd listen to us preggies :haha: Crying, so tired it's not even funny, sick.... let's just hope it's all gonna be worth it in the end :hugs:

holywoodmum I know what you mean - you know, I thought I knew what 'tired' was, but this is insane, I feel almost delirious with fatigue and my eyes are burning with the effort to stay awake! Oh it was Riliye who was on the zofran :)

I'm back from OH's parents and straight into my pyjamas with a cuppa! Felt a bit better after a sleep on the sofa!

EDIT - welcome jaydensmommy! :hi: Sorry missed your post there, nice to see you here x

my 4year old makes me tired so this is just little extra lol :D nothing i can't handle when i was pregnant with my son james i was soooo sure i knew what tiredness was was i wrong lol i kept falling asleep everywhere not an option these days lol

Sigh.... after being so tired today, I have been in bed since 9pm and can't sleep :( I'm so tired but as soon as I lay down my brain starts working and I can't stop thinking about everything. So frustrating xx

Welcome new ladies! hope your all doing ok!

sorry to those not feeling so great!
seaweed eater what time is your scan tomorrow hun?
holywood mum I know exactly what you mean, I have the same problem with the washing and dishwasher except mine has been refilled by DH lol!

Afm I am in soo much pain with my back, I pulled it or something a few years ago and since then Ithe smallest thing makes it sore, even if it is the size of a bluberry and in my uterus! and iv been playing in a darts tournament all day soo that doesnt help! also I have my scan tomorrow at half 8, which is why I am on bnb cos I can't sleep, I am soo scared its stupid! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->