°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hey fellow insomniac :) glad you're ok, was wondering how you were! Good luck for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Did you win today? :)

I've got up again as laying in bed trying to sleep was just getting me more and more wound up, so trying again in a half hour x

:hugs: :hugs: Wishing you the very best of luck with your scan, rachie. Mine is at 3:30 PM, but I'm on the west coast of the US so most of you will be asleep by the time I'm done :)

:hugs: :hugs: Wishing you the very best of luck with your scan, rachie. Mine is at 3:30 PM, but I'm on the west coast of the US so most of you will be asleep by the time I'm done :)

Ooh I can't wait to see a picture!! I'm getting mine on Tuesday, i'll be 6 weeks and 6 days also :)

Hey ladies... you have no idea how relieved i am feeling! Not long got home, everythin went well with scan, seen little heartbeat and everythin :D they said its between 6 and 7 weeks which is about right, I get another scan in 2 weeks to check everythin is growing as it should! I got out of the room and hubby hugged me and i just bawled, i had convinced myself that there was gonna be nothing there so I'm feeling very emotional right now! Good luck seaweed eater!

Elhaym I won a couple but just could not get in to it as I had other things on my mind, last time I won 9 out of 11 games :D did you manage to get some sleep! x

I am beyond mad i am actually crying, the clinic that is meant to be seeing me this morning for beta bloods and scan well they decided that due to my postcode i need to go to a different hosptial, i called this other hospital and they said they will not see me until wednesday that i can not bring my son and that i have to be there early, i have utterly no idea where the hospital is i don't drive and by wednesday beta bloods are pretty much useless because they are meant to be charted over a 48-72hour basis and also now my anti-d injection time frame is up today. so i am really not happy person took the day off for this crap! and now need to take another day off ahhhhhhh

I am beyond mad i am actually crying, the clinic that is meant to be seeing me this morning for beta bloods and scan well they decided that due to my postcode i need to go to a different hosptial, i called this other hospital and they said they will not see me until wednesday that i can not bring my son and that i have to be there early, i have utterly no idea where the hospital is i don't drive and by wednesday beta bloods are pretty much useless because they are meant to be charted over a 48-72hour basis and also now my anti-d injection time frame is up today. so i am really not happy person took the day off for this crap! and now need to take another day off ahhhhhhh

I know it´s hard but try not to stress, that´s not going to help you or the baby. Think positive - you´re fortunate enough to be getting all the tests and scans that you need, they will be done in only two days (I have no appointment with anybody until the end of Feb!) you can easily find directions to the hospital on the Internet and I´m guessing that it won´t be any further away than your current one if they´ve changed it due to your postcode.

I know it must be a pain as you´ve already taken the day off and its not nice to be messed around but you are getting/will be getting all the care you need for you and your LO. That´s the most important thing. :hugs:

Rach I managed to drop off about half 12 I think then awake again at half 6, so much for the nice 9 or 10 hours I wanted! I'm so glad your scan went well and you saw the HB :D

good luck seaweed eater and anyone else with a scan today :flower:

Lynne that sucks, I'm sorry :hugs: I know its hard but try to keep calm, if there is a larger gap between the betas you can still calculate the doubling time, remember that lovely 3+ digi which means your levels must be decent and you'll be able to find the hospital on Google maps and get directions, we're here to help if you need it :hugs:

Afternoon girls, I'm feeling really worried and after visiting my doctor with a very clumsey bedside manor I feel no better!

This morning I woke up with a slightly more painful cramp (not really bad) but went to the loo and had a pink discharge, went to the loo again and it was a brown discharge, went to the loo again and nothing, anyway I managed to get myself all worked up and phoned the doctor, who felt my tummy and said I have a soft abdomen with no pain (well didnt say it wrote it on my notes) and has booked me into the early pregnancy unit on the 30th they wont see me before my 6 weeks mark, no matter what.

I've been told nothing at all part from it might me or it might not be, told they cant see a heartbeat so early so its pointless, I can do home pregnancy tests but it will take a week for my hgc levels to drop so I dont see the point in doing that apart from wasteing money that I could be saving! I'm beyond freaked out google is not my friend and I just feel so worried I will not find anything out for another week and even then she said they wont find a heartbeat at 6 weeks so I will have to wait another 2 weeks to see a heartbeat seriously not feeling happy or optimistic! So sorry for ranting on :cry:

Please try not to worry yet Diamond (easier said then done i know). Quite a few of the girls here have had bleeding and had scans and baby's are happy and snug.

Please try not to worry yet Diamond (easier said then done i know). Quite a few of the girls here have had bleeding and had scans and baby's are happy and snug.

Thank you, I am trying so hard not to get myself all stressed out, but it is difficult!

Afternoon girls, I'm feeling really worried and after visiting my doctor with a very clumsey bedside manor I feel no better!

This morning I woke up with a slightly more painful cramp (not really bad) but went to the loo and had a pink discharge, went to the loo again and it was a brown discharge, went to the loo again and nothing, anyway I managed to get myself all worked up and phoned the doctor, who felt my tummy and said I have a soft abdomen with no pain (well didnt say it wrote it on my notes) and has booked me into the early pregnancy unit on the 30th they wont see me before my 6 weeks mark, no matter what.

I've been told nothing at all part from it might me or it might not be, told they cant see a heartbeat so early so its pointless, I can do home pregnancy tests but it will take a week for my hgc levels to drop so I dont see the point in doing that apart from wasteing money that I could be saving! I'm beyond freaked out google is not my friend and I just feel so worried I will not find anything out for another week and even then she said they wont find a heartbeat at 6 weeks so I will have to wait another 2 weeks to see a heartbeat seriously not feeling happy or optimistic! So sorry for ranting on :cry:

:hugs: HUGS hun, try not to worry. From what it sounds like you didn't have too much bleeding, and spotting is normal in pregnancy. Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know!).

Hi everyone :)

Name (just first)? Sarah

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 31st aug. from my last period.

What # child is this for you? 2nd.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl

Are you finding out the gender? hopefully!

How many months were you TTC? 13.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? nope.

Sorry to hear Diamonddust- fingers crossed for your scan next week and try not to worry over the next few days (easier said than done). Sending big hugs xx

Hi everyone :)

Name (just first)? Sarah

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 31st aug. from my last period.

What # child is this for you? 2nd.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl

Are you finding out the gender? hopefully!

How many months were you TTC? 13.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? nope.

Hi Sarah! :flower: Congratulations on your pregnancy -wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Diamonddust I'm thinking of you hope everything is alright :flower:

Welcome Sarah! Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Ugh.... why does work have to get so busy and stressful just when I'm too tired to cope :(

Congrats and welcome Erinsmummy!

How did you figure out your dd as i'm only 6w 2 days but due mid Sept? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"