°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hey ladies, It's been awhile since i've been able to check on here so i hope all is well. I had heavy spotting this past Saturday and went to the ER because of concerns of another ectopic. Spent 8 hours there. My blood levels from the previous week did rise, but they were concerned about some fluid they saw in near my uterus on ultrasound. Sent me to the Ultrasound tech in the hospital who said that I was in fact pregnant in the uterus. Got back to hospital room, only to have dr. tell me the tech shouldn't have said anything because the OBGYN needs to look at the scans. 7 hours later, got told that I may have a blighted ovum or very early pregnancy and the hospital sent me off with a diagnosis of a threatened miscarriage. Bleeding stopped by then. But last night had heavy bleeding again for about 45 minutes. Finally went to bed, woke up, not blood on pad, but blood when i wiped. Just got blood drawn, going to go get another ultrasound in an hour. Completely zoned out and just feeling down.

Oh no nervouswait hope everything works out ok. I had bleeding too at 5weeks 5days and I had a scan at 6+1 and baby was fine. I cant believe they are making you wait until the 30th though that's disgusting!

I have been cramping quite a bit the last couple of days, they are like mild period pains and mainly on the left. At my scan they said I had a cyst on my left ovarie do you think this could be causing the discomfort? Anyway I am seeing my midwife for the first time tomorrow so I can ask her

Rachel, I am nervously waiting my back going out - it has done in last two pgs, with me off work for several weeks both times. Glad scan went well!
Alexis, I'm v happy to be a raspberry today too!
Diamonddust, try not to worry, easier said than done, but I have a good friend who bled throughout first tri and has a v healthy 2 year old now
Congratulations Sarah!
Nervouswait, i can understand you're feeling down - remember we're all here to chat to when you need to :hugs:
Lyndsay, hope the mw has some answers for you...

As for me, had a nice weekend with a charming 3 year old, otherwise known as my older daughter - who unfortunately was back on her usual grumpy form today... but we've had a nice afternoon of dvds and popcorn at home :)

Hey ladies, It's been awhile since i've been able to check on here so i hope all is well. I had heavy spotting this past Saturday and went to the ER because of concerns of another ectopic. Spent 8 hours there. My blood levels from the previous week did rise, but they were concerned about some fluid they saw in near my uterus on ultrasound. Sent me to the Ultrasound tech in the hospital who said that I was in fact pregnant in the uterus. Got back to hospital room, only to have dr. tell me the tech shouldn't have said anything because the OBGYN needs to look at the scans. 7 hours later, got told that I may have a blighted ovum or very early pregnancy and the hospital sent me off with a diagnosis of a threatened miscarriage. Bleeding stopped by then. But last night had heavy bleeding again for about 45 minutes. Finally went to bed, woke up, not blood on pad, but blood when i wiped. Just got blood drawn, going to go get another ultrasound in an hour. Completely zoned out and just feeling down.

Hey hun, just wanted to say how sorry I am hearing about your awful day- it's hard enough waiting for a scan but even harder having to wait for good news or not....... But like the other ladies say, you should try not to worry until there is something prooved to worry about. Bleeding and spotting is fairly common in pregnancies and shame on the tech guy for telling you things that he shouldn't!! Sending you big hugs and lots of love xxx

Diamonddust- hope you're ok too.....ditto to what I said above- please try not to stress out too much :hugs:

Sarah- hi and congratulations!!

Lyndsay- hope you're cramps are getting better and that all is well

Hey to everyone else!! Hope you and the little beans are all good :)

Hi sarah! :hi:

nervouswait I am sending you lots of hugs, being in limbo is the worst, I hope you find out what is happening and your bean is OK :hugs:

So I spoke to my mum and she had some bleeding with my sister and said I shouldn't worry to much! I've say in a daze most of the afternoon feeling very sorry for myself, bleeding stopped for a couple of hours, at about 1.30 I had some red blood and put a pad on nothing on the pad since, I'm not currently bleeding it's only when I wipe, to say I am terrified is an understatement the local EPU have a 6 week minimum policy if your under 6 weeks you wait till your 6 weeks!

I'm so sorry for everyone going through a tough time I'm sending positive thoughts and lots of baby dust xxxxx

So I spoke to my mum and she had some bleeding with my sister and said I shouldn't worry to much! I've say in a daze most of the afternoon feeling very sorry for myself, bleeding stopped for a couple of hours, at about 1.30 I had some red blood and put a pad on nothing on the pad since, I'm not currently bleeding it's only when I wipe, to say I am terrified is an understatement the local EPU have a 6 week minimum policy if your under 6 weeks you wait till your 6 weeks!

I'm so sorry for everyone going through a tough time I'm sending positive thoughts and lots of baby dust xxxxx

That's horrible! I was just over 5 weeks when i lost my last one and they scanned and did bloods. I hate how things are different in other places. Shame you didn't know before, you could have told them you were 6 weeks. xx

hello, I am due on September 16th. just had a scan. 6 weeks, 1 day. can see heartbeat. I was worried about ectopic due to pain and brown discharge, but thankfully - everything is fine. I called my doctor at 8.30 am and they had a cancellation and took me in at 9.15 so I was lucky to have a scan done right away. The hospital story about scan is AWFUL! I am so sorry you had to go through this! hospitals are worst!

hello, I am due on September 16th. just had a scan. 6 weeks, 1 day. can see heartbeat. I was worried about ectopic due to pain and brown discharge, but thankfully - everything is fine. I called my doctor at 8.30 am and they had a cancellation and took me in at 9.15 so I was lucky to have a scan done right away. The hospital story about scan is AWFUL! I am so sorry you had to go through this! hospitals are worst!

Hi and welcome :D Great news about your scan, I'm glad everything is OK!

They can be terrible sometimes yeah - I wish they could be more sympathetic and understanding of how frightening it can be sometimes x

That's horrible! I was just over 5 weeks when i lost my last one and they scanned and did bloods. I hate how things are different in other places. Shame you didn't know before, you could have told them you were 6 weeks. xx

I'm sure if I had of seen my gynocologist things would have been differant but as I was discharged from them (due to being pregnant) I was put back under my doctor who has the WORST bedside manor I couldn't fathem if I should think posertive or negative or anything! I did a pregnancy test and still posertive, sore boobs are still there, and I certainly don't feel great! So hears hoping it's the normal type that some people go through!

I know the next 7 days are going to drag especially when inhave already been told I won't see a heartbeat and will need o go back for another scan 2 weeks after to confirm a heartbeat, just feel sick and so upset my OH has been so lovely today but I know he is scared too!

Hiya girls, hope everyone is okay! I've been having a knitting day today, I'm teaching myself, and I'm knitting a scarf for LO atm! It's maroon and deep purple, and it's lovely! Will post pictures when I'm done!! After this though, I'm going to get my nan to teach me how to make hats and booties etc, so i can start knitting for baby in my belly (we call him/her pip atm!)

Also, I have this gut feeling that Pip is a girl! So does DH! Anyone else had these feelings?

Congratulations wonderful news :) xx

diamonddust :hugs: I am so sorry you are stuck in this limbo, some doctors have NO tact whatsoever it is shocking - not that they should sugar coat everything, I can understand that, but they should show some empathy and kindness too. I am crossing everything for you and your bean.

Jb I haven't yet but OH thinks boy for some reason, but that's probably because that's what he wants :D I used to knit loads but haven't in years, now would be a great time to pick the needles up again x

thank you so much for all the support. It is really helpful to have all of you to talk to. I had my scan, the tech and Dr. said that it's not a pregnancy loss at this time. There is a sac on there, but they are not sure if there is anything in it. My hubs and I swore we saw a little something in there, and she did label something as the yolk sac on the screen, but I guess they aren't sure. I do have a tilted uterus so she said that it could be hard to see because of that, or that I am too early on to see anything. I go back on the 1st for another scan if everything goes well. A little relieved that i didn't have a loss, but considering i have been bleeding off and on the past few days I am still on edge. :wacko:

i had my scan today and measured 5w2d so moved back 3 days on my EDD but got a picture sac and fetal pole where there which was a great sign apparently :D, to go back in 7-10 for another scan...

So glad your scan went well Lynne :D I'm sure you'll see a heartbeat at the next scan xx

yip we're still taking it one day at a time but its nice to have a picture now and know babies in the right place she said the baby looked comfortable and that it had implanted right at the back of my uterus which is great :D

I'm so happy it's going so well so far Lynne :D you certainly deserve it after everything you have been through darlin!

Alex YAAY that will be awesome! At 8 weeks they start to look like a real tiny baby! x

thanks hun i really can't wait to see your pictures hun when you get your scan thanks for your kind words xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->