°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hey everyone, hope you're all well/hanging in there. I saw my GP today. He was so happy for me, it was very sweet. I'm to carry on living my life as normally as possible for the first trimester, with the usual precautions about certain types of food and cat litter. He encouraged me to exercise so I'm going to lace up my runners tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks if it isn't icy out there - I usually run 3-5K a few times a week but I've been afraid to. And he saw no reason why I shouldn't continue to travel for work and for fun for the next while - until 35 weeks, when the airlines will refuse to take me.

For those of you who don't have ms and are scared that it means the pregnancy isn't viable, he said having it or not having it has nothing to do with the outcome. That was a relief to me. I've been feeling almost too well, you know? Tired, yes, hungry, thirsty, but not so much queasy. I did feel the queasiness in the week before I knew but it was pretty mild and it seems to have gone away for now. He did say there is an increased risk of m/c in the first trimester but usually it's just nature taking its course - sometimes it can be stopped but often, the pregnancy just wasn't working out, something was abnormal. So I'm not going to dwell on that too much because it doesn't help. I am going to be realistically optimistic :)

I picked the hospital where I will deliver (ack!) and now I'm just waiting to be referred to an OB who works there. Not much they can do in the next few weeks so I'm in kind of a figurative waiting room. Or an airport lounge, waiting for my flight to board. Hopefully there's some good magazines and snacks in this lounge :)

Sorry for the false alarm everyone...there was no scan today, just an informational appointment :dohh: my first scan is scheduled for Wednesday, February 1st.

lynne thats GREAT news! Yay!! Welcome to the newcombers, I can't possible catch up on all of these pages just yet but I did notice a few of us have had some early bleeding. I wanted to share with you what my Dr told me. He said that 1/3 of all pregnancies have bleeding of some kind in the first trimester. That being said I have an appt at 9:40 am (in the US) hopefully he will have a "looksie" and reassure me things are alright. I actually had some bleeding with clots 2 days after my BFP and had bloods drawn since indicating the #'s are rising (a little more than tripling to be exact) but I still have bleeding and some spotting :shrug: we shall see tomorrow I suppose

I'm finally 5 weeks today :happydance:

Wantabelly good luck for tomorrow. Your numbers going up is a good sign at least x

Morning ladies hope you and your little beans are all well.

Im 8weeks today :happydance: got my first midwife appointment. Im feeling very sick today eurgh! but I also keep getting a bit of pain in my left side so that's quite worrying hope the midwife can put my mind at rest. Have a good day everyone

Hope the appointment goes well Lyndsay :) happy 8 weeks! x

Hi ladies well 2nd scan today with a very lovely Dr and we saw babies hb :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He read my notes and because of the scan 5 days ago that showed just an empty sac he didn't seem very optimistic and asked if he could do a internal scan so that he could "make certain" the information he gives is accurate (last weeks scan was also internal). Hubby was allowed in this time and could see the screen but dr was blocking my view, at this point I though it was a tactical move so I couldn't see the nothing on the screen. Straight away hubby started tearing up and squeezing my hand I wanted to swat him away thinking it was just the empty sac again and the dr goes "oh wow it's deffinatley a pregnancy lol" :cry: I am so so over the moon and have been staring at my pics and crying all day. By my dates I'm 8+3 and he dated me 8 weeks exactly but said to stay with my dates.... Can I join your secret Facebook club now?!?

Sorry I haven't had time to catch up but congrats to all the new ladies, I hope everyone else is h&h :happydance::cloud9::happydance::kiss::hugs:

My scan pics hopefully, have to upload from blackberry. In the 2nd pic I don't have a square baby its where the sticker wass on the new roll of film lol

Attachments

• IMG-20120124-00240.jpg
    IMG-20120124-00240.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20120124-00241.jpg
    IMG-20120124-00241.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13
Chell those pics are fantastic, I'm so pleased everything is ok! :happydance:

congrats Chell! That's wonderful news - I know how good of a feeling it is to be able to see something really in there!!

beautiful scan pics Michelle xx

:hi: ladies, been a bit MIA in here..I really don't have time or the energy to catch up in here, so any new ladies that haven't been added, please send me a PM and I'll add you to the list on the main page. Same goes for any appts or scan that you want added to the main page. I'll try to be better about staying caught up in here! xx

Hope you and the twinnies are ok FG :flower:

I am so tired.... sat on sofa in the break room with a cuppa and forcing myself not to lie down! I'm going to set up a meeting with my manager this week I think to tell her and start the risk assessment process. I'm nervous about telling work, but as I work in a lab it needs to be done soon - I'm not taking any chances this time x

My scan pics hopefully, have to upload from blackberry. In the 2nd pic I don't have a square baby its where the sticker wass on the new roll of film lol

Ah wow thats amazing!! clear wonderful pictures congrats :flower:

beautiful scan pics Michelle xx

:hi: ladies, been a bit MIA in here..I really don't have time or the energy to catch up in here, so any new ladies that haven't been added, please send me a PM and I'll add you to the list on the main page. Same goes for any appts or scan that you want added to the main page. I'll try to be better about staying caught up in here! xx

Ah 8 weeks today wonderful news thanks for the add on Face Book :) x

Afternoon Ladies, well I am super trying not to be negative and just get on with the countdown till I get to visit the EPU on Monday for my scan! this morning I had very little bleeding when I went to the loo, I've only put 2 to 3 spots on a panty liner so surely this has to be good! still no cramping either!

I did notice I had lost my bloated belly, found that rather odd this morning, no more morning sickness either but boobs still hurt and im still tired! I'm going to try and avoiding posting on here till Monday as I don't want to bother you all with my drama's and also worry people who already have enough worries of their own (if that makes sense) I'm wishing you all a beautiful healthy 6 days ( plus all the added extras till your babies arrive obviously) and I hope to have good news on Monday for you all xxx

Afternoon Ladies, well I am super trying not to be negative and just get on with the countdown till I get to visit the EPU on Monday for my scan! this morning I had very little bleeding when I went to the loo, I've only put 2 to 3 spots on a panty liner so surely this has to be good! still no cramping either!

I did notice I had lost my bloated belly, found that rather odd this morning, no more morning sickness either but boobs still hurt and im still tired! I'm going to try and avoiding posting on here till Monday as I don't want to bother you all with my drama's and also worry people who already have enough worries of their own (if that makes sense) I'm wishing you all a beautiful healthy 6 days ( plus all the added extras till your babies arrive obviously) and I hope to have good news on Monday for you all xxx

I know it's easier to say Hun but I had a bleed a few weeks ago and still have spotting but obviously all is ok now, it's been scary and I have no other symptoms except a few food aversions. Bleeding isn't always the end and your not bothering anyone, that's what we are here for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->