°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Afternoon Ladies, well I am super trying not to be negative and just get on with the countdown till I get to visit the EPU on Monday for my scan! this morning I had very little bleeding when I went to the loo, I've only put 2 to 3 spots on a panty liner so surely this has to be good! still no cramping either!

I did notice I had lost my bloated belly, found that rather odd this morning, no more morning sickness either but boobs still hurt and im still tired! I'm going to try and avoiding posting on here till Monday as I don't want to bother you all with my drama's and also worry people who already have enough worries of their own (if that makes sense) I'm wishing you all a beautiful healthy 6 days ( plus all the added extras till your babies arrive obviously) and I hope to have good news on Monday for you all xxx

I looked back on my preg diary for my first baby and I had 10 different occasions up to 21 weeks where I had bleeding/spotting. Twice there was clots too and I thought the worst but it was all fine, although frightening. Good luck, hope it all goes well.

Thank you all for your support. Just heard from the nurse at my dr.'s office My levels did go up from my hospital visit on Sat. They were at 3000 on Sat. and Monday morning they were at 6289. Nurse said that's a very good sign and to now just wait until my ultrasound next wednesday.

Can i join please my edd is the 21st of sept. i already have a little girl who will be 2 in feb. So far feeling ok pretty tired and sore boobs thats about it so far.

Nervouswait those numbers sound great, they have doubled in 2 days which I believe is a good sign :D FX'd for you hun :hugs:

Hi Lou, welcome! I'm pretty much the same - fatigue and sore bbs, and also a huge appetite! x

welcome hun :D my EDD has been pused back to 22nd so your just before me :D

Yes i have been really hungry all the time too. Been pretty bloated this evening. i think once i have my scan my due date will be but back as i am sure i ovulated late.

Hi ladies well 2nd scan today with a very lovely Dr and we saw babies hb :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He read my notes and because of the scan 5 days ago that showed just an empty sac he didn't seem very optimistic and asked if he could do a internal scan so that he could "make certain" the information he gives is accurate (last weeks scan was also internal). Hubby was allowed in this time and could see the screen but dr was blocking my view, at this point I though it was a tactical move so I couldn't see the nothing on the screen. Straight away hubby started tearing up and squeezing my hand I wanted to swat him away thinking it was just the empty sac again and the dr goes "oh wow it's deffinatley a pregnancy lol" :cry: I am so so over the moon and have been staring at my pics and crying all day. By my dates I'm 8+3 and he dated me 8 weeks exactly but said to stay with my dates.... Can I join your secret Facebook club now?!?

Sorry I haven't had time to catch up but congrats to all the new ladies, I hope everyone else is h&h :happydance::cloud9::happydance::kiss::hugs:
Oh wow - how wonderful! So happy for you!

Well ladies...... I had an early ultrasound today 1/24 going off of lmp I should have been exactly 6 weeks but the sac was only measuring 5wks 2 days and there was a yolk sac but no fetal pole????? I go back next Tuesday for a follow up scan. Has anyone ever had a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole? I know its still early and I'm going to try n stay Positive. Praying for a heartbeat next week ....

I've not had a scan so early so no advice but just wanted to say good luck on Tuesday :hugs:

I just saw your thread in firsr tri and it looks like some ladies have had the same then seen the hb a week later :) I think so early on when they are so tiny just a couple of days can mean the difference between seeing nothing and seeing the embryo with HB. Im crossing everything for your bean xx

Gorgeous name Charlotte :) I really struggle to find many boys names I like, but I have about 10 girl ones I love and can't decide between!

Jb yay for 3+! I'm doing mine Friday. I did an IC with FMU this morning as I woke up early and got a mega dark line straight away :)

Has anyone had bbs soreness fade? I know its normal for symptoms to fade so I'm trying not to worry. They're a little sore, but not as much as they have been x

Gorge name Charlotte!

Elhaym, yep mine faded a few days back but they're here again now!

Our names currently stand at Erin Sarah and Oscar Gavin, but it could well change :haha:

I've only had sore boobs three times! (a day long each) I've had about 4 days in between!

We have a name if its a boy :) Jenson Paul James O'Sullivan :) xx

No way, Jenson is my number 1 boy name, after Jenson Ackles from supernatural. Hubby won't let me have it tho for the same reason lol. You have very good taste :haha:

We have a name if its a boy :) Jenson Paul James O'Sullivan :) xx

No way, Jenson is my number 1 boy name, after Jenson Ackles from supernatural. Hubby won't let me have it tho for the same reason lol. You have very good taste :haha:

we were watching supernatural last night, and DH said to me..."what about Jenson?" hahaha! After I'd had an internal conversation with myself as to why he was so pretty?!

hey all how is everyone today? i am meant to be resting but recided to come on the computer instead lol :D I have 2 scans coming up in feb and can't wait for them....

anyone else got scans in feb?

whats everyone craving today?

hey all how is everyone today? i am meant to be resting but recided to come on the computer instead lol :D I have 2 scans coming up in feb and can't wait for them....

anyone else got scans in feb?

whats everyone craving today?

Got a private scan in 2 days!!! As poxy hosp still haven't got back to me even though GP wrote a referral 1 1/2 weeks ago!

No real craving but when i'm hungry i HAVE to eat. Can't just have something 'later'. Need it now. :haha:

awww hope you get a good picture hun it took my midwife 2weeks to get back to me so hopefully hear from them soon but i know sooo many places are booked to the max xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->