°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

hey all how is everyone today? i am meant to be resting but recided to come on the computer instead lol :D I have 2 scans coming up in feb and can't wait for them....

anyone else got scans in feb?

whats everyone craving today?

I've also got my scan in 2 days, feeling rather calm about it all, am sure that will change on Friday morning!
Still feeling pretty poo, generally off food- nothing really appeals, feel good whilst I'm eating and then straight afterwards I feel rubbish again!! Aaaahh it's soooooo annoying as I love my food :( Hope you're all doing ok xx

We have a name if its a boy :) Jenson Paul James O'Sullivan :) xx

No way, Jenson is my number 1 boy name, after Jenson Ackles from supernatural. Hubby won't let me have it tho for the same reason lol. You have very good taste :haha:

we were watching supernatural last night, and DH said to me..."what about Jenson?" hahaha! After I'd had an internal conversation with myself as to why he was so pretty?!

Haha maybe if I had only said it internally (for the past 4 years) it would be in the running :haha: I just can't help ohhhhh-ing every time he is on, strangely Dean is not allowed on my list either lol.... In fact neither is Peter (as in Andrea), Vinnie (jones), or any of the wwe wrestling stars that I "admire" :blush::haha:

No scans for me until my 12 weeks, so mid March time :( don't even have my booking in till 29th Feb!

I'm just so tired, and coming up to busiest time of year at work. Have set up a chat with my manager for Friday so can tell her and we can hopefully arrange more breaks etc because I'm struggling to cope at the moment.

How are so many of you having scans this early? I had my booking appt last week but I have to wait until the end of Feb for my first scan when I´ll be almost 13 weeks gone!

I want it now (says stamping feet)!!

I'm having an early scan but at the mo it's a private one. I want to know if there's more then one (clomid assisted conception) and had a mc last time so want to put my mind at rest.

Lynne, my referral apparently still wasn't with the hosp on Monday even though it was sent a week before hand. Given up calling them now. Will wait and see if i get one in the post.

How are so many of you having scans this early? I had my booking appt last week but I have to wait until the end of Feb for my first scan when I´ll be almost 13 weeks gone!

I want it now (says stamping feet)!!

I'm having an early scan done as I had a MMC in my last pregnancy and so I will get one as routine to make sure everything is as it should be :)

Most people in the UK do have their first scan at 12/13 weeks, you only get them before if you have had previous problems or bleeding so I would consider myself lucky if I didn't get one until 13 weeks!
I had my booking in appointment with my midwife yesterday feels more real now, got to phone and book my own 12week scan on 2nd feb. Im also considering joining their pregnant ladies aqua-aerobics sounds fun!

I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and I have another one next week at 8 weeks 6 days....I have them at the fertility clinic....we go through so much to get that BFP so my clinic gives us lots of early care.....I already have an appointment for my obgyn at 10 weeks :):):)

Yup no early scan for me despite my mmc. I'd probably still worry anyway! The doc did say she'd get me straight into EPU in case of any problems at all.

I'm so full, I've eaten more pasta than I thought possible :) I definitely have a little bloat bump coming. Need to get some looser tops for work I think, as I think it was sticking out a bit today, LOL. :haha:

Phone has been broke so there is no way i can catch up on all these pages lol. I hope everyone is doing well and im excited for all those getting their early scans. There is nothing more magical than seeing your baby for the first time. Im still feeling crappy most of time but already looking forward to my next appointment.

Congratulations russianbeauty and Lou+Bubs! Russianbeauty, that's wonderful that you've had a scan already :)
Diamonddust, sorry you're having to deal with a doc with no empathy. I'm glad your OH has been so supportive :hugs: Sounds good though that spotting is lessening. Don't feel you can't come on here - we're here to rant at if you need it! Hope it goes well on Monday :)
JellyBeann, I did a lot of knitting when I was pregnant with DD1 - the results were quite hilarious! - I 'adapted' a pattern for an adult hat, but using lighter wool, and smaller needles to make it smaller - it came out about 2 inches across - so miniature it couldn't be an egg cosy! Also :happydance: foy your 3+!
Lynne, great news on your scan, saw the pic on FB :)
Alex, hoorah for your scan - I'm sure Friday can't come fast enough! Any more sleep eating?!
Flyergirl, that's great you feel fit to start running again :) I was watching Sex in the City movie last night, when Charlotte started her running again while pregnant - and it made me wish I was a runner!
Seaweed, hope you weren't too disappointed not to get a scan!
Lyndsay, hope the mw had some answers about that pain in your side - I'd be interested to know what she said as I have the same at the minute!
Chell, your scan pics are awesome! I can't believe suddenly how clear it is - I'm about the same stage along as you, so it's really lovely to see!
FG, save your energy to grow those healthy twins!!
Elhyam, I'm shattered too - squeezed in a wee half hour nap before I picked up my girls today - felt so much better for it! Hope it goes well for your manager! As for BB pain, mine seem to be less tender but just as full. Hoping it's not a sign of anything...
Nervouswait, those numbers seem to have doubled nicely :) How exciting to have a scan a week today!
WantaBelly I don't know anything about early scans sorry, hope you see that HB next week!
Charlotte, I teach in a boys school, so I find boys names so hard! The only Jenson I can think of was in that film New Years Eve...
Smile, I love the name Oscar though, it was the only things DH and I could come up with first time round!
Darkest, scan on Friday is exciting! Shame the hospital haven't come through though :(
Miss Malteser, mine is at 11 weeks... I know how you feel! But I couldn't justify £100 on a private early scan...

As for me, well I didn't come online yesterday at all after work (except to Skype DH in Germany) so I had a lot to catch up - hope I didn't miss anyone!
I changed my scan date again!! A day earlier now, so that it fits in with DH being home for half term... we realised that as the appt takes two hours there was no way he'd make his flight back on the Wednesday, so now it is on Tue 14 - Valentine's day! Just under 3 weeks.
I've reached the stage I hit with DD1 and 2 where I am convinced I've had a MMC or something as symptoms are fading, but there's no other indication that anything is still happening. I think it's going to be a very long 3 weeks waiting for this scan!
Good news is DH is home this weekend, and I'm going to Germany next weekend to stay with him, then the weekend after that he's home for half term and that's scan week, so there's plenty to keep us busy...
I'm so shattered, but hungry now - I have my evening chores done though (dishwasher, laundry) so now chilling in front of the TV (DIY SOS - may have to record the end of it though!)

Hollywoodmum, how cool you got an earlier scan date and on Feb 14th, wonderful! Horrible hubby has to be away so much though (by the sounds of it anyway). :hugs
:

Having a mental breakdown. I'm so tired. I'm literally sobbing. I just need some sleep. It doesn't help that I keep waking up twice a night to wee. Then I can't get back to sleep. And I'm not going to sleep tonight until I've watched OBEM. Dont know when that will be as OH is watching football. Hence why I cant sleep as he's too loud :( and I don't want to moan at him as its not even 9pm :( xx

Darkest, DH is working in Germany and the whole family will be moving at Easter - so not long to go!
Charlotte, can you record OBEM and get some sleep, or watch it on 4od tomorrow? hugs x

Yay! Sorry I haven't been around much, girls...somehow looking at a computer screen makes me tons more nauseous (still true, btw, so I probably won't be around long). Just wanted to update everyone on my appointment today.

https://oi42.tinypic.com/2zegrde.jpg

^_^ That's my little gummi bear! The OB said he looks "perfect" so far. I was like "Uh, yeah. He's mine, of course he's perfect!" :haha:

I don't have another appointment for 3 weeks, maybe 4. Has anyone's doc talked to them about doing the 11 week birth defect/abnormality testing? I can't decide if I think we should, or not.

Oh! And my official due date is now September 4th.

It's set to record hun, I just won't get any sleep until the end of football cos oh keeps cheering haha. I just hate feeling like I could cry for hours. I was literally sobbing lol. Hormones I bet xx

riliye, great news and great pic! We won't be having abnormality testing. We didn't with the other 2 as it would not change anything we did while pregnant. Can understand why some ppl choose too but we're not. Xx

Yay! Sorry I haven't been around much, girls...somehow looking at a computer screen makes me tons more nauseous (still true, btw, so I probably won't be around long). Just wanted to update everyone on my appointment today.

https://oi42.tinypic.com/2zegrde.jpg

^_^ That's my little gummi bear! The OB said he looks "perfect" so far. I was like "Uh, yeah. He's mine, of course he's perfect!" :haha:

I don't have another appointment for 3 weeks, maybe 4. Has anyone's doc talked to them about doing the 11 week birth defect/abnormality testing? I can't decide if I think we should, or not.

Oh! And my official due date is now September 4th.

Lovely pic!! We won't be doing the triple test or nuchal fold.

It's set to record hun, I just won't get any sleep until the end of football cos oh keeps cheering haha. I just hate feeling like I could cry for hours. I was literally sobbing lol. Hormones I bet xx

earplugs! seriously though, hope you get some rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->