°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Thanks ladies :) Delighted I found this thread!

I am pretty sure there is only 1 baby in there, but for some reason, I keep having this mad feeling there may be 2.

I am telling myself I am being silly and there is no way in hell I would be having 2.

Hubby goes pale every time I joke about it!

Is anyone else finding it really hard to sleep at night? Last night was my worst night so far. I just cannot sleep. Its horrendous. Then I get mad at hubby and kick him out of the bed. :wacko:

Is there anything I can take thats safe? Like Kalms? The herbal tablets? Other than hot milk, I don't think there is much else I can try. :wacko:

Congrats, Erinsmummy, russianbeauty, Lou+Bubs, AngelofTroy, Missus H & Lyndsey pie!! I'll add you all now to the main page :flow:

If I missed anyone, please PM me so I can add you

Missus H - I don't think there is anything you can take to help with sleeping :nope: :shrug:

Can I join your secret Facebook club now?!?

Hey hun, have you been added to the FB group yet? PM me your name so I can add you

Yay! Sorry I haven't been around much, girls...somehow looking at a computer screen makes me tons more nauseous (still true, btw, so I probably won't be around long). Just wanted to update everyone on my appointment today.

https://oi42.tinypic.com/2zegrde.jpg

^_^ That's my little gummi bear! The OB said he looks "perfect" so far. I was like "Uh, yeah. He's mine, of course he's perfect!" :haha:

I don't have another appointment for 3 weeks, maybe 4. Has anyone's doc talked to them about doing the 11 week birth defect/abnormality testing? I can't decide if I think we should, or not.

Oh! And my official due date is now September 4th.

Lovely scan pic :flow: I wanna do the testing just to be prepared if there was an issue, but DH says no, he doesn't want to :shrug:

Your EDD has been changed to mine :)

I am pretty sure there is only 1 baby in there, but for some reason, I keep having this mad feeling there may be 2.

I am telling myself I am being silly and there is no way in hell I would be having 2.

That's how I started.. Couldn't get it outta the back of my head that there was two... Joked with DH about it.. My joking actually prepared him so when I gave him the news that there was two, he wasn't surprised at all! :haha:

That's how I started.. Couldn't get it outta the back of my head that there was two... Joked with DH about it.. My joking actually prepared him so when I gave him the news that there was two, he wasn't surprised at all! :haha:[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow, congrats on your twins! Double blessing! :happydance:

I am sticking with my theory that I am mad for the moment. :haha:
I am telling myself that a massive amount of ladies think they are carrying 2 initially.

I just can't help but think though......

My gut told me to test at 7dpo, even though I knew that was crazy and would never have dreamed of doing it that early before. But I just followed my mad instinct and got my bfp! So will have to wait and see if I am mad or not :haha: I have an early scan scheduled for 6th Feb.

Are you feeling really really sick on twins? Like double the symptoms?

That's how I started.. Couldn't get it outta the back of my head that there was two... Joked with DH about it.. My joking actually prepared him so when I gave him the news that there was two, he wasn't surprised at all! :haha:

Really? Wow, congrats on your twins! Double blessing! :happydance:

I am sticking with my theory that I am mad for the moment. :haha:
I am telling myself that a massive amount of ladies think they are carrying 2 initially.

I just can't help but think though......

My gut told me to test at 7dpo, even though I knew that was crazy and would never have dreamed of doing it that early before. But I just followed my mad instinct and got my bfp! So will have to wait and see if I am mad or not :haha: I have an early scan scheduled for 6th Feb.

Are you feeling really really sick on twins? Like double the symptoms?

[/QUOTE]

You tested positive at 7DPO??? I tested negative at 7DPO and positive at 8DPO.. That was my first inkling that there was two because the line was definitely there and so early at 8DPO..! The earlier you get a positive test, the more HCG is in your system, when I did my first and 2nd beta draws w/ the doctor, my results were on the high side.. That was my 2nd inkling. I just had a gut feeling.. IDK, 7DPO is really early :winkwink:

My MS has been horrendous, but IDK if that's the case with every person carrying twins :shrug: I'm on anti-nausea meds now though :thumbup:

All my friends who knew were teasing me that I had twins, and well they were right so your instincts might be right too :thumbup:

You tested positive at 7DPO??? I tested negative at 7DPO and positive at 8DPO.. That was my first inkling that there was two because the line was definitely there and so early at 8DPO..! The earlier you get a positive test, the more HCG is in your system, when I did my first and 2nd beta draws w/ the doctor, my results were on the high side.. That was my 2nd inkling. I just had a gut feeling.. IDK, 7DPO is really early :winkwink:

My MS has been horrendous, but IDK if that's the case with every person carrying twins :shrug: I'm on anti-nausea meds now though :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Yep, a faint line on an internet cheapie at 7dpo! And a bfp on Clearblue Digi the next afternoon not using fmu! I was shocked! Never dreamed a digi would have been positive so early on.
I also got mad implantation pains for a week after. 4 nights on one side, very painful, then 3 nights on the other side in certain location. They were too painful not to notice. Also my FF chart was weird that month. Normally the day after my temp dip for ovulation, it spikes up immediately the next day. But that month, I dipped or 2 days in a row. So I was thinking I either had delayed ovulation or double ovulation.

I had my bloods done by my doc last week when I was 5 + 2. My hcg was 7312 then. So by the end of that week, I'd say it would have tripled?

Anyway, will know in less than 2 weeks how many babs are in there! I would love twins though. I know its a lot of hard work, but I have always thought I would love to. Strange.

Glad to hear you got tablets to help the nausea. :thumbup: I am lucky so far. I am just really really tired. But can never sleep :cry:

I am really making a mess of this quote business :haha::haha:

I can't seem to do it properly! Duh!

All my friends who knew were teasing me that I had twins, and well they were right so your instincts might be right too :thumbup:

Congrats on your twins Tasha! Did you have a gut feeling or were you taken by complete surprise?

I have an odd feeling that I have two. No real reason why, it's just what my gut is telling me! I'm not too sure when I ov'd but I'm pretty sure I tested positive at about 8DPO as well :flower:

Edit: Oh and Missus H - I'm having real trouble sleeping too :nope: can't get comfy and my boobs are too sore! I've found sleeping with one of my pillows vertically instead of horizontally under my head helps a little :flower:

Tasha, did I miss something? I'm looking at your sigi and it looks like your MC'ing? I'm so sorry hun :hugs: :cry:

I had an inkling but wasnt sure and I think I got a bfp at 7dpo.

Floridagirl, i didnt say anything cos I am not ready for my name to be taken off the list yet as one of my babies still has a heartbeat and it feels like I would be dismissing that, s/he is fighting atm and that should be recognised, you know?

Tasha i'm so sorry! I hope your remaining chipmunk stays with you. xx

I have an odd feeling that I have two. No real reason why, it's just what my gut is telling me! I'm not too sure when I ov'd but I'm pretty sure I tested positive at about 8DPO as well :flower:

Edit: Oh and Missus H - I'm having real trouble sleeping too :nope: can't get comfy and my boobs are too sore! I've found sleeping with one of my pillows vertically instead of horizontally under my head helps a little :flower:

I thought when I first seen your bump you looked like it was twins! You are so small boned and showing so early, so I had thought there may have been more than 1! Watch this space!

Might try that with the pillow tonight, thanks. Hubby is away tonight, so that will be better anyway lol :haha:

I had an inkling but wasnt sure and I think I got a bfp at 7dpo.

Floridagirl, i didnt say anything cos I am not ready for my name to be taken off the list yet as one of my babies still has a heartbeat and it feels like I would be dismissing that, s/he is fighting atm and that should be recognised, you know?

I'm sorry hun :hugs: I won't take you off the list. Your baby definitely deserves that fighting chance. I'll keep you in my prayers :hugs:

What this space indeed! Won't know for another 5 weeks or so though :saywhat:

I bet, knowing my luck there'll be one and I'll just be as big as a house with fluid and whatnot lol not that I'll be complaining!

Ooh you get the whole bed then! :thumbup: have all the pillows!

I am sorry to hear this. I am sending a lot of positive energy your way and hoping the best for you both.
Will send up a wee prayer for you. xxx

Sorry, just realised it seems like I was ignoring you Tasha - I wasn't promise :flower: I have everything crossed that there will be a miracle for you xx

What this space indeed! Won't know for another 5 weeks or so though :saywhat:

I bet, knowing my luck there'll be one and I'll just be as big as a house with fluid and whatnot lol not that I'll be complaining!

Ooh you get the whole bed then! :thumbup: have all the pillows!

God 5 weeks. It all sound so long doesn't it? My hubby had no choice in the matter, I was going for an early scan as I am the most impatient woman ever!

Is this your first? What dress size are you normally? Regardless or either, you have a great bump already, and you can tell its not bloat.

People say we carry exactly like our mothers, but I don't know. My mum is not the same build or height as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->