°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Thank you girls :hugs:

Sorry, just realised it seems like I was ignoring you Tasha - I wasn't promise :flower: I have everything crossed that there will be a miracle for you xx

:haha: RUDE!!! :haha: I know you wasnt chick :hugs:

I had an inkling but wasnt sure and I think I got a bfp at 7dpo.

Floridagirl, i didnt say anything cos I am not ready for my name to be taken off the list yet as one of my babies still has a heartbeat and it feels like I would be dismissing that, s/he is fighting atm and that should be recognised, you know?

Tasha- I'm so very sorry to read this, I admit I had to double check to make sure what you were saying. Sending you big hugs and lots of love and keeping everything crossed that your remaining chimpmunk hangs on in there xxxxx

God 5 weeks. It all sound so long doesn't it? My hubby had no choice in the matter, I was going for an early scan as I am the most impatient woman ever!

Is this your first? What dress size are you normally? Regardless or either, you have a great bump already, and you can tell its not bloat.

People say we carry exactly like our mothers, but I don't know. My mum is not the same build or height as me.

Ugh I know! Another month and a bit! :dohh: never mind, it'll be worth it :)

I wanted an early reassurance scan but DF has compromised and said we'll get a private one later on in the pregnancy :thumbup:

This is my first baby :) Are you a first timer too? I'm normally a UK size 8/10 but my jeans are already tight/too small! I'm wearing a size 12 pair of jeans today and they feel okay :flower: Thankyou though - are you going to be posting bump pictures? Can't wait to do another tomorrow to see how it's changed!

I'm not the same build as my mum either, she's a bit taller and very slim so I'll be interested to see how I'll grow x

Ugh I know! Another month and a bit! :dohh: never mind, it'll be worth it :)

I wanted an early reassurance scan but DF has compromised and said we'll get a private one later on in the pregnancy :thumbup:

This is my first baby :) Are you a first timer too? I'm normally a UK size 8/10 but my jeans are already tight/too small! I'm wearing a size 12 pair of jeans today and they feel okay :flower: Thankyou though - are you going to be posting bump pictures? Can't wait to do another tomorrow to see how it's changed!

I'm not the same build as my mum either, she's a bit taller and very slim so I'll be interested to see how I'll grow x

Yep, first timer. I just hope and pray things go well.

I am normally a size 8 and am quite tall, but I had to buy size 10 jeans there the other day as I couldn't button them anymore.
Though my bloating has gone down a lot. My constipation has gone so thats prob why :blush:

All my jeans are the low waisted kind of hipster ones, and I am swelling from low down, kind of above the bikini line, so I guess that is why I am bursting out of those jeans so quickly.

I have taken pics every week, so might start a little bump gallery. Is there one on here? I might just do one on my computer as a keepsake to look back on. I can reminisce on the days I used to be a lovely size 8 :haha:

I went and got measured for a new bra in M & S yesterday as my boobies were trying to escape my other bras. :haha: Ah the relief! Hubby laughed when he seen it! Its so unsexy. An unwired, non cup, lacy aul lady bra with extra thick straps at the back :laugh2:

Welcome and congratulations to the new ladies :hi:

Little bit nauseous today which I've not really had so far - the smell of a latex glove set me off!

Oh my goodness, congratulations Kelly x

Hello MissMummyMoo :happydance:

Love your signature! Ssssshhhhh, dont tell anyone on Facebook! :haha:

I feel the same. Couldn't bear it to go on there! No one knows apart from you ladies and you aren't going to tell :haha::haha:

Tasha I just saw your post :( I'm so sorry hun, I hope your bean keeps fighting, hugs to you :hugs:

Kelly! Woo!! :happydance:

Missus H - my jeans are the same! There's a bump pic thread in first tri but you can always post them in your journal too - that's what I do :thumbup:

Yay I love seeing more new people in here, the group is getting busy! Hope you're all ok :)

I regret saying my symptoms were fading, I feel like crap this afternoon! x

I haven't got any symptoms this time ... hence why I didn't know :lol:

With my other 2 I had awful MS and was constantly looking for somewhere to :sick: :haha:

I am feeling absolutely exhausted though! I'm not sleeping well for various reasons but I'm guessing this adds to it and I'm usually fast asleep by 9pm :lol: Oh yeah and I have quite bad backache (I've had a bad back for a few months anyway) I also have bad knees which usually sieze up in the winter but have been ok this year however seem to have started lately, don't know if it's weather related or PG related :shrug:

Hows everyone else feeling? x

I can't get comfy any more! Might have to bring LOs BF pillow into bed to use as a body pillow at night now!

I'm sat in the break room sipping cold water, luckily no one is around :) why oh why do I have to work around nasty smelling chemicals??

The sleeping thing is such a pain isn't it, how can we be so tired and yet not sleep properly? x

I'm feeling really sick this afternoon - just wish I could go home x

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your BFP's :)

Please can I join :) it's all very hush hush at the moment as only OH and another BNB friend know, so be great to talk to some others about our little 'secret'

Have my first appointment with the dr on Monday when I will be 8 weeks, and hopefully that will start the ball rolling with the scan. My little girl (now 2) was born at 36 weeks weighing only 3lbs 7oz, so I am very anxious this time about having high blood pressure again and another dinky one!!

Name (just first)? Lyne
How old are you? 34
What's your EDD, how have you 10/09/12 LMP + 40 weeks
What # child is this for you? 2nd
Do you predict you're carrying a
boy or girl? Not sure
Are you finding out the gender? No, team yellow!
How many months were you TTC? 7 months
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Folic Acid

Hi willow, congrats! :) how are you feeling at the moment?

Can you please add me :flower: EDD is 6th September 2012 xx

Congrats!

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your BFP's :)

Please can I join :) it's all very hush hush at the moment as only OH and another BNB friend know, so be great to talk to some others about our little 'secret'

Have my first appointment with the dr on Monday when I will be 8 weeks, and hopefully that will start the ball rolling with the scan. My little girl (now 2) was born at 36 weeks weighing only 3lbs 7oz, so I am very anxious this time about having high blood pressure again and another dinky one!!

Name (just first)? Lyne
How old are you? 34
What's your EDD, how have you 10/09/12 LMP + 40 weeks
What # child is this for you? 2nd
Do you predict you're carrying a
boy or girl? Not sure
Are you finding out the gender? No, team yellow!
How many months were you TTC? 7 months
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just Folic Acid

Congrats hun!!

Welcome Willow!

Tasha, I am so sorry to hear about your one bean, but I will send positive vibes your way that the other one becomes a healthy baby in 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->