°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi Willow, congratulations!!!

I've noticed a few of us are going to be team yellow.

FG, do you think you could update the front page to who's team yellow, and when people find out, if they are team blue, pink or purple??? I might add it to the fb group next to my due date actually, much less work for you lol.

yeah, I kept up with a few team yellows in the beginning but have become a slacker recently :blush:

So are you team yellow?

I did plan on putting a blue or pink stork once people started finding out too :)

If it's twins (which i don't think it is) then we were going to find out if they were the same sex or not. BUT if same sex not find out pink or blue.(if that makes sense) If singleton then team yellow for def.

How about you?

LOL, my gender scan is already scheduled.. I'm not patient enough to wait :haha:

I'll put you down as team :yellow: and then if you find out that there are twins, we'll change it :)

Oh wow arranged already!? I've not even got my 12 weeks scan booked yet. Things are so slack compared to American care.

I find out tomorrow how many so not long to wait now!

I went in for a private scan at 6w4d and that's when we found out that there was twins.. So I decided to schedule the gender scan with the same doctor (it'll be private as well).

Team yellow all the way!

It will torture me the entire 9 months, but will do it :haha:

Am too scared to join this FB page you are all on as its still all a big secret in my world. :thumbup:

The facebook page is great. Nobody on my facebook list can see a thing written or posted, so it id DEFINITELY secret. And really nice to have that place to chat without having to scroll through too much on here. The ladies on here and the facebook page are good at making sure they don't write anything on your actual facebook page, just the group page. AND they are incredibly supportive!

The facebook page is great. Nobody on my facebook list can see a thing written or posted, so it id DEFINITELY secret. And really nice to have that place to chat without having to scroll through too much on here. The ladies on here and the facebook page are good at making sure they don't write anything on your actual facebook page, just the group page. AND they are incredibly supportive!

Hmmmm okay, maybe I should join? I might join once I am over the 12 week mark :happydance:

You should do whatever you feel most comfortable with!! Just wanted to let everyone know that nobody can see what you write or what anyone writes you on the page. And unless you become individual friends with anyone on facebook, they can't write on your page.

Will that be the same with the new 'Timeline' coming next week? Where is shows up all your history?

Facebook has me so wary with all their changes.

I have the timeline, and none of my friends know about it!

Missus H I am going to join the group at 12 weeks if my scan is ok, I'm paranoid about jinxing things if I do it too soon :haha:

No one has mention anything on my fb about the group so i'd say it's doing it's job of being secret brilliantly. But only join when you feel happy to.

I too have timeline. I think it's more a personal thing then a group thing re the timeline changes.

Hahaha... I totally understand. Here is what facebook writes about the secret groups:
Secret: These groups cannot be found in searches, and non-members can’t see anything about the group, including its name and member list. The name of the group will not display on the profiles (timelines) of members. To join a secret group, you need to be added by a member of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->