°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

parker, hope you get your scan!! I know what you mean about who knows - I've told my parents and one friend (and you lot obviously) but then strangers know too if it's for "medical" reasons!

i emailed the two midwife led birthing places where we are moving to, so hoping to hear soon whether anyone there speaks English!

Hope you hear back soon from the midwives, are you moving to a new town?

The 8-week appointment went well today. They were basically laughing at me for over worrying so much and reassured me that I should be thankful that I don't have symptoms. They don't have an ultrasound in the office anyway (I have to go to another one of their offices by the hospital for that), but the NP did try the doppler. Unfortunately she couldn't get a heartbeat, though she said don't expect it because it can be hard to hear it as early as 8 weeks. I was a little disappointed but it didn't make me worry more. She felt my uterus too and said "feels like an 8 week uterus!"

12-week ultrasound (for genetic screening) is on Feb 23. That day can't come around fast enough!! My due date has shifted to 9/7/12. I thought it was supposed to be 40 weeks from your LMP, which to me seems more accurate than adding months and days, but who am I to argue with the experts. I feel like they are already slightly annoyed with my being on top of things as I am (insisting on early progesterone testing due to my chemical pregnancies, calling for my results) and so I'm going to keep my mouth shut from now on!

Congratulations Lyndsey, MissMummyMoo and Lyne.
Lyne I hope your bean makes it longer than 36 weeks for you this time! Was it pre-eclampsia?
Missus H, I have a terrible time getting to sleep, so if I wake to pee I'm screwed... I use relaxation cds (well mp3s really) I think they are great! Most of the ones I have are sort of hypnotherapy relaxation stuff, but I find that the guide relaxation bit they do for the first ten mins has me out like a light - I rarely hear the end of the track! You can download free ones online - I like www.free-hypnosisdownloads.com :) I'd really recommend trying them to anyone that finds it hard getting to sleep!
Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear the news of your twins, but it sounds like you've got a little fighter in there, I really hope that little chipmunk sticks with you xx
Darkest, you have a scan tomorrow? Exciting!
Cherrylicious and Alex, glad your scans went well! I'm very jealous!
Parker, I'm moving from Northern Ireland to Germany - still no reply from the midwives there - maybe my german email was so bad they couldn't understand what I was asking!

As for me, exhausted! Just catching up on here then I need to do packed lunches and sleep! My DD is in nursery school 12-2.30, but all our friends are in morning sessions, so we had a late playdate this afternoon and stayed for tea, so everything late - girls in bed late etc and me too shattered to move! DH is home for the weekend tomorrow, and I'm afraid he'll think the house is a terrible state - it is, but some other things seem more important!

Name (just first): Tamz

How old are you? 24

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 28th Sept (By FF and Dr)

What # child is this for you? First

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 14 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatal vits

Can I steal the 'due in september star', please? :flower:

Just gone and looked at the front page, gosh there are a lot of us Sept girls now!!!

work away with the star, no idea even whose photobucket account it is! do you know how to get the url?

copy and pasting it here:

holywoodmum, I used my photobucket account to make it :)

If you'd like to add this 'due in september' banner to your signature, remove the space after the '[/IMG' & the ']' at the end of the link:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg[/IMG ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->