°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

also does anyone know why some people are able to get like three tickers and more pictures added mine said if i wanted to add anymore pictures had to delete my tickers :cry:

Not sure hon? I have to keep taking lines out of my signature to add thing in

dates =

EDD- 22nd September 2012 (dated by scan)

Scan dates:
1st Feb 2012 - 2nd EPU scan
14th Feb 2012 - 2nd infertility scan
8th March 2012 - booking in scan/appointment.

Lynne, it's not just your tickers, all the extras like changing colors, words and sizes of any wording take up "space" too and limits how many tickers you can have

Lynne, it's not just your tickers, all the extras like changing colors, words and sizes of any wording take up "space" too and limits how many tickers you can have

Yeah, that's why I have a separate thread for mine, with a link in my sig lol! (I have every pregnancy ticker I could find in mine now haha!)

you can have 6 images total, and tickers count as images. it also gets stressed about line breaks, so delete any spaces at the end of lines, never press Return/Enter - use
tags to keep things right instead, and just have it read as one continuous line of text...​

I've just cracked open my digi from the other day (2-3 weeks) Love the lines!

Anyone else still have a POAS addiction despite being pregnant? I can't help myself :rofl:

i stopped after i got a scares my digital went backward due to level confusion

LOL, I ran out of tests around 16DPO and haven't tested since.. The urge went away, but it took some time :haha:

Hope my urge buggers off ASAP. I've spent a fortune on tests :rofl:

I'm doing my last digi tomorrow when I'm hoping I'll get 3+ weeks, then no more POAS :haha:

welcome Faythe! Congrats on your BFP :D

I'm doing my last digi too next week to get 3+ :haha:

And a clear blue easy tomorrow, because I haven't done one of those yet.

Hi ladies, I'm looking for some advice and hopefully some inspiring feedback.

Just had an early u/s and i was supposed to be 7+2 says my LMP but I ovulated probably more like day 18-22 of my cylce- got a positive OPK on day 18. I have 30day cylces.
Anyways, I had my ultrasound and they said there was a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole could be found :( The tech said that there should be a pole if my dates were 7+2.
They are sending me back in next week for an u/s. But she said it doesnt look good.
My heart is completely broken, and I came out of there with the feeling that this is a blighted ovum and there is no baby.
As I started to google this and read more stories, it looks like there might be a chance things are ok? Is this true- does anyone have a story or insight that they could share with me??
I'm desperate from any kind of hope. I've had a missed miscarriage before so this is all too familar :(

Just had an early u/s and i was supposed to be 7+2 says my LMP but I ovulated probably more like day 18-22 of my cylce- got a positive OPK on day 18. I have 30day cylces.
Anyways, I had my ultrasound and they said there was a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole could be found :( The tech said that there should be a pole if my dates were 7+2.
They are sending me back in next week for an u/s. But she said it doesnt look good.
My heart is completely broken, and I came out of there with the feeling that this is a blighted ovum and there is no baby.
As I started to google this and read more stories, it looks like there might be a chance things are ok? Is this true- does anyone have a story or insight that they could share with me??
I'm desperate from any kind of hope. I've had a missed miscarriage before so this is all too familar :(

BreeLeeC, I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. I am in a similar spot as you as i have had 2 scans and they are uncertain if it's a blighted ovum or if there is anything in the sac. I also go back in a week, although I am only at a little more than 6 weeks pregnant. I too have read stories about it taking longer for the little bean to show up in in scans and while that gives me some hope, we are trying to remain realistic at the same time and prepare (as much as you can for something like this) for the potential that it doesn't turn out the way we want. Sometimes the dates are off and sometimes it takes awhile for the scan to show anything, hence why sometimes dr.'s won't even scan until 8-9 weeks. So don't give up just yet, hopefully in a week they will be able to see something.

Welcome 17thy, congrats! :flower:

BreeLee I'm so sorry you are going through this, especially after a MMC :( I've never had a scan that early so no useful advice but I'm crossing everything for a positive outcome for you. Hugs to you :hugs:

darling i have had a blighted o and i didnt have a yolk sac try relax hun xxx

hey hun, so sory you are going through this it truly is terrifying. I had some bleeding early on and a scan at 7+5 and they only saw a gestational sac no yolk sac or fetal pole so i know how you feel i was heartbroken and even wanted to start bleeding so i could move on and know what was happening, i went back 5 days later and everything about the appointment was done and said in a way to expect the worst the dr even blocked my view of the screen but he found a perfect 8+3 blob with a fantastic heartbeat which we heard so there is hope for you, just try and stay positive and keep taking you vits etc. Im sending :hugs: and positive vibes that all is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->