°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to repost a new thread I´ve just opened:

Just to let you know that this morning I received an offer from groupon for a 3d scan for 99 pounds instead of 131 pounds. The offer includes:

The Deal
3D ultrasound scanning
15 minute DVD movie
CD with 8 selected still images
Eight 3D colour 6"x9" prints
Optional gender identification
Verbal report on pregnancy

The scan can be done anytime until the end of August.

If you´re interested it´s probably on the Groupon-manchester web page.

PS I don´t work for Groupon!

Look what I got today! :)

https://www.imgur.com/CIXVK.jpg

Oh god its huge, I'm sorry on my phone and didn't think it would be so big! x

Hi girls,

Is anyone here NOT getting any cramping?

I don't really get any. I get it when I lie on my sides in bed or when I need to pee. I have had the odd shooting cramp, but thats it.

Is this normal? Should I not be feeling more stretching going on? I thought I should as I am so skinny to begin with.

God, I worry when I do, and worry when I don't :haha:

I was telling a friend about my cramping which I get almost everyday and she was really surprised as she only suffered from it once througout her first tri. That got me worried that I was cramping too much!

I've been given a scan for Monday 3.30 at EPAU due to cramps xx

Thanks Ms Malteser :thumbup:

This is my first pg and I just panic when I don't get all the symptoms.

Am not constipated (the opposite in fact!), not cramping, not sick really.

So I shall try and stop worrying and enjoy before all three get me! :haha:

I'm a little worried at the moment girls, I've had constant cramping since waking up this morning, no blood...I might ring the doctors though just in case!

Hi girls,

Is anyone here NOT getting any cramping?

I don't really get any. I get it when I lie on my sides in bed or when I need to pee. I have had the odd shooting cramp, but thats it.

Is this normal? Should I not be feeling more stretching going on? I thought I should as I am so skinny to begin with.

God, I worry when I do, and worry when I don't :haha:

I'm not really getting any cramps. Every once in awhile I'll get a little twinge. But other than that, the only thing that i've really noticed is really sore bb's and that is it. I feel you on the "i worry when i do, and worry when i don't!!"

Charlotte, how bad is your cramping? Is it painful or just uncomfortable? Now I´m worried too!

Oh god don't get worried hun. She said on the phone as theres no blood its probably all stretching but because i've only had one pregnancy before and it ended in miscarriage its just a precaution. Sorry should have put that in my OP.

My cramps have stopped now tbh but they were taking my breath away and stopping me moving, but did feel like PP xx

Ok. I have them at some point every day and are very uncomfortable but feel more like pressure/aches rather than pain. I hope yours turn out to be nothing other than stretching x

Jellybeann I have constant mild cramping for hours some days, if you have no spotting I wouldn't worry as its probably a growth spurt - but if you're concerned call the doctor :hugs:

Charlotte, good luck for your scan Monday :flower:

Is anyone kind of starting to swell just around your bikini line area?

I was sitting on hubby last night rubbing his back, and whatever way I was sat, it looked like top of my bikini area was bulging out :saywhat:

It was a kind of swell that was on that area and up the sides to hip bone. It was kind of soft and spongy when I pressed it. When I stand up, its not there, its just hard.

Anyone know?

Isnt it awful not being able to ask anyone you know when you are keeping quiet?!

One of my friends told me last night that people in our group are speculating I am pregnant cos I wasn't drinking at the weekend. Now, I had a drink in my hand all night, it looked like vodka (was only lemonade), so how the hell did they know? Grrrrrrrr, nosey girls spoiling my suprise!

Jellybeann I have constant mild cramping for hours some days, if you have no spotting I wouldn't worry as its probably a growth spurt - but if you're concerned call the doctor :hugs:

Charlotte, good luck for your scan Monday :flower:

Thet've been here for days, but today they've been worse! I rang the doctors, and they told me to ring EPU, who gave me an appointment for next Tuesday! I hope I'm just being silly!!

Not silly at all, mine are mild stretching and pulling but if they were stronger I'd be worried too, better to be safe than sorry x

My 6w 6d baby measuring spot on. 8mm long. How tiny!!??

In other news a have a uber large cyst on my left ovary that is 5 times the size of baby. Not so great. Needs to be kept an eye on.

Argh!!!!! Can't upload a dam thing! I have one pic in my new journal. Will try and finish uploading later.

Hi ladies, I'm looking for some advice and hopefully some inspiring feedback.

Just had an early u/s and i was supposed to be 7+2 says my LMP but I ovulated probably more like day 18-22 of my cylce- got a positive OPK on day 18. I have 30day cylces.
Anyways, I had my ultrasound and they said there was a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole could be found :( The tech said that there should be a pole if my dates were 7+2.
They are sending me back in next week for an u/s. But she said it doesnt look good.
My heart is completely broken, and I came out of there with the feeling that this is a blighted ovum and there is no baby.
As I started to google this and read more stories, it looks like there might be a chance things are ok? Is this true- does anyone have a story or insight that they could share with me??
I'm desperate from any kind of hope. I've had a missed miscarriage before so this is all too familar :(

:hi: hun. I'm not too sure with what could be going on. TBH, it sounds like it may be a blighted ovum, but I've seen cases where babies have appeared at later scans. I'm really hoping that you see the baby at your next scan :hugs: when do you go back?

Maybe read this link for some hope:

https://www.squidoo.com/misdiagnosedblightedovum

Hey guys, my unofficial due date is September 18th, 2012 :flower:

11th september! Xx

Congrats and welcome ladies :hi:

i feel like hell today feel like i have been hit my a car and haven't slept for a week and that i have a form of food posioning lol just pain crappy just my luck lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->