°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Is anyone else finding it really hard to sleep at night? Last night was my worst night so far. I just cannot sleep. Its horrendous. Then I get mad at hubby and kick him out of the bed. :wacko:

Is there anything I can take thats safe? Like Kalms? The herbal tablets? Other than hot milk, I don't think there is much else I can try. :wacko:

not sure if anyone one answered, but i know that Bach remedies are safe to use.
https://www.bachflower.com/

Hi ladies, I'm looking for some advice and hopefully some inspiring feedback.

Just had an early u/s and i was supposed to be 7+2 says my LMP but I ovulated probably more like day 18-22 of my cylce- got a positive OPK on day 18. I have 30day cylces.
Anyways, I had my ultrasound and they said there was a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole could be found :( The tech said that there should be a pole if my dates were 7+2.
They are sending me back in next week for an u/s. But she said it doesnt look good.
My heart is completely broken, and I came out of there with the feeling that this is a blighted ovum and there is no baby.
As I started to google this and read more stories, it looks like there might be a chance things are ok? Is this true- does anyone have a story or insight that they could share with me??
I'm desperate from any kind of hope. I've had a missed miscarriage before so this is all too familar :(

Hi Hun! I wanted to give you :hugs: and let you know I am currently going through the same thing. On Tuesday Jan 24 I was 6wks 1day based off my lmp (I have no idea when I O'd). I had an ultrasound and they only see a sac with a yolk sac, no fetal pole. They said the sac is measuring 5wks 2 days. They scheduled me a repeat ultrasound a week from the 24th on Jan 31st. From what I have read if there is a yolk sac present it is not considered a blighted ovum. My prayers are with you, I have read lots of stories where they didn't see the fetal pole until 8 weeks so hold onto that!

Morning :hi: how is everyone? Plans for the weekend? My best friend is coming to stay and I'm gonna tell her :)

I went to bed at 8.30 pm last night, was dozing on the sofa before that. This fatigue is getting worse! x

BreeLee, I have no experience of an early scan, or what you should expect to see - just wanted to send some hugs.
Congratulations 17thy and lilysmum!
Elhaym, yippee for your 3+
MissusH, I've had cramping only once or twice. I couldn't tell you about swelling round bikini area, my belly is too flubbery to notice any difference!
Darkest, glad your scan went well!!
Lynne, hope you're feeling better soon pet
Diamonddust, so sorry to hear that - had you had bleeding, did they scan to confirm. You must be heartbroken :hugs:

As for me, DH is home for the weekend! yay! :happydance: and I finally got some marking done for work, so I feel a bit more on top of things.
My only remaining symptom is swollen boobs - they're not even sore any more :dohh:

Morning :hi: how is everyone? Plans for the weekend? My best friend is coming to stay and I'm gonna tell her :)

I went to bed at 8.30 pm last night, was dozing on the sofa before that. This fatigue is getting worse! x

I am going to a concert tonight! I bought tickets back in the beginning of Novemeber, we had plans to tailgate all day before the concert, and lots of drinks would have been consumed. I am actually kind of excited for a sober concert. Babies first concert yeah!

Does this look like a 6w0d bump?

424217_10151232190390515_640515514_22905761_1372765208_n.jpg

Thanks everyone for your wonderful hugs and stuff, really apprchiate it! this week has been horrible, I knew on Monday it was "game over" but this morning the pain was so much so I had to go to hospital, had lots of bloods HcG had fallen significantly and a lovely internal exam showed my cervix just starting to close so its 100% :cry: I am pretty heartbroken, a good cry in the shower after being mulled by the nurse! my god it hurt so much!

I'm annoyed more than anything about how everything has gone I had 5 blissful days I planned everything before my world fell apart and now I will need to wait god knows how long to get back on the help for having a baby! I hope its not another long years wait!!

Thank you to everyone for everything and I hope you wont mind me checking in to see how you are all doing, super good luck to all you beautiful mummies and mummies 2 B.

Lots of love
Diamonddust aka Laura xxxx

haha...maybe, or just a super-fat pregnant lady! :rofl: I do really want twins though, hopefully they are!

fingers and toes tightly crossed for you and 2 beans :baby::baby:

So sorry diamond dustXx

Havent been around for a few days my dd has been quite unwell with really high temp, been so worried about her. Today i am exhausted think its a mixture of the pregnancy and worrying about Lucie. I could also chop my boobs of they are so sore and uncomfy.
When is everyone having there first midwife appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->