°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Diamond I am so sorry :hugs:

I had such a busy day yesterday we were out of the house from 8.30am - 8pm! Needless to say I was zonked by 9pm :lol: Was hoping for a lazy day today but need to pop out again :( x

Diamond - I´m so sorry. I hope that you manage to stay positive and to see you back in first tri asap.

Jellybean - OMG, I´m no expert on this but that does not look like a 6w bump to me! Either your dates are COMPLETELY out or maybe there´s more than one in there....lol

I haven´t got even a hint of a bump yet! To all the mummies or those who have already noticed a bump - when did you start to notice it? x

when did this bump appear hun was it quickly or slowly? have you had any betas done at all?

Bumps all appear at different times, everyone has a different body shape and show at different times. Like me at the moment, I look pregnant but it's not it's just fat and bloat :lol: At around 6-8 weeks your uterus is around the size of a grapefruit so it is below your belly button :thumbup: x

Lou, hope your DD is on the mend soon

As far as bumps go, I'm all flubber, but having had 2 already, I guess I might expect to show sooner - still in my regular jeans, but work clothes I've given up on my 12s and gone for 14 now, won't be long for 16, then I'll need to get back all my maternity clothes I lent out!

DH was home on Friday night, back to Germany again this afternoon. Nice chilled weekend, soft play yesterday, tea out the 4 of us, booked tickets for Baby Rave... Feeling all at sea now he's away again.
Pregnancy wise, have had email back from one of the two Geburtshausen we're moving to say they have English speaking midwives, and asking for more details. No reply from the other one yet.
Still in that unhappy limbo of wondering if it's all gone wrong, as symptoms fade. Fuller boobs still, and sore head is it. Dare I say it, but not quite as tired as before... Still can't seem to shake the last of this cold.
Wet and miserable outside, cold in the house. Hate the price of oil, but must check we're not running out!

:hugs: Holywoodmom, my symptoms have faded a bit too the past couple days. I did a lot of searching on BnB this morning and it seems to be very normal. Lots of people notice that they fade permanently around 8-9 weeks as the placenta starts taking over, so that could be what's happening with you...but if that's not what it is (it's a bit early for that to happen for me), it seems to be normal for them to change every so often, even for days at a time, and then come back. So chances are (and fingers crossed) everything is ok :hugs:

:hugs: holywoodmom try not to worry hun as seaweed said around 8-9 weeks the placenta starts to take over :) x

hollywoodmum - My symptoms hit a peak at around 6 weeks then disappeared and returned about a week later but are very sporadic. My nausea often only lasts for 10 minutes at a time and I am still tired but sometimes I wonder if I´m imagining the tiredness as an excuse to be lazy! We should just be thankful that we´re not permanently suffering from ms like some others are!

How is everyone today? I did another IC test today, as I have my appointment tomorrow and they're going to do a urine test (presumably before they scan me in case it comes up negative!) and it came up with a massive fat dark line even before the dye had gone all the way through it!

I think my cramps were just a lot of stretching, but they panicked me as they were so strong!!

Do you think they'll scan me, or just do the urine test, ask a few questions and send me on my way? (it's EPU)

JellyBeann - I've never had an experience with the EPU but I'm guessing there will probably just do the urine test although they may just do a scan whilst your there. Hope everything goes ok at the EPU xx

I feel so sick today :( being at work in front of a computer screen isn't helping but I can't go home :cry:

I feel so sick today :( being at work in front of a computer screen isn't helping but I can't go home :cry:

:hugs: have you tried the sickness bands hun? I swore by them with DD and DS. Take small sips of water and nibble on ginger biscuits :hugs: x

I went to EPU with my first loss, they did a test there, which came up negative and they said "we won't scan you, because it's negative" I guess I'll find out tomorrow! If they don't mention it, I'll ask!

JellyBeann :hugs: if you done an IC today with great lines I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow :) ask for a scan for peace of mind although it maybe a little too early too see anything xxx

Missmummymoo - I haven't tried sickness bands yet. I half wish I'd just throw up already! I might get some relief then! :dohh:

JellyBeann :hugs: if you done an IC today with great lines I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow :) ask for a scan for peace of mind although it maybe a little too early too see anything xxx

If I get a scan and they say it's too early I'll feel okay, just want to be re-assured my baby is okay! I'm 99.9999999999% sure everything is fine! I just can't help but worry until I'm 12 weeks!

I also told my mum yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"