°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Missmummymoo - I haven't tried sickness bands yet. I half wish I'd just throw up already! I might get some relief then! :dohh:

There you go hun they are brilliant :) If it makes you feel any better go to the toilet and make yourself sick I used too :lol: I can cope with sick I just can't cope with FEELING sick if that makes sense :wacko: I always feel better from being sick.

JellyBeann :hugs: if you done an IC today with great lines I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow :) ask for a scan for peace of mind although it maybe a little too early too see anything xxx

If I get a scan and they say it's too early I'll feel okay, just want to be re-assured my baby is okay! I'm 99.9999999999% sure everything is fine! I just can't help but worry until I'm 12 weeks!

I also told my mum yesterday!

Yeah I know what you mean hun :) Oh that's great! What did she say? x

I only told her because all day she was asking me if I was lol, and dropping things into conversation haha! But she was really happy, she had this massive grin on her face!

Hey girls sorry I don't post much it's just scary being a pal I've for huge milestones too reach before I feel comfy everything seems to be going eel had two great scans last week and that pudding doubled in size in 3 days and this time pudding is measuring bigger than what I was in my last pregnancy at the same gestation so I'm kinda lurking for the time being xx

thats terrible they wouldn't scan you because you got a negative test how awful, our EPU has a policy to scan everyone after 5weeks but some are after 7 weeks etc i hope they scan you though ours only scan with bleeds

Hi,

smile181c, I feel exactly the same. I have more or less constant nausea from the minute I wake up until bedtime. I get a little relief when I eat and I'm trying to have something every couple of hours. I really hope this doesn't last long. I've tried ginger biscuits, bananas, drinking water etc but nothing really takes it away. Hope it doesn't last long for us both.
Hope everyone else is doing well. I haven't posted much but i keep up to date with reading through. x

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way Mrs M :) When I eat I feel better but it doesn't last for long! Little and often is the key I think :thumbup: xx

Hi Girls,

Hope everyone is well.

I haven't read all the posts, but I see sickness is kicking in for some of us :cry:

I am having a love/hate relationship with food at the moment. Think I am hungry and fancy eating something, then 2 bites in I am full and don't want any more.

Stuff I used to love no longer does it for me. I sit here and have absolutely no idea what I would like to eat. No cravings, no desire for any food. Feel its just a necessity. And normally I am a total pig.

Feel nauseous for parts of the day, not majorly, just slightly. Enough to make me lie down for hours on end. Have only come close to throwing up once or twice.

I have a nose on me that can sniff bad smells from 100 miles away. My nose is my biggest problem. Its smells that are creating the nausea.

Symptoms are coming and going. Some days certain ones are bad, other days they are gone. Its weird :wacko:

My dreams are something else though. So vivid.

Hi everyone :hi: nausea is setting in for me too, its usually about 3 in the afternoon for some reason? I've just bought a bag of mini gingerbread men from Tesco to nibble later :)

It's the fatigue that's killing me, I could have cried getting up this morning :(

Missus H I know what you mean about smells, I feel I wouldn't have it half as bad if I couldn't smell everything from so far away! x

Yep!

If we could take our noses off we would feel a hell of a lot better!

Thanks for the reassurance about symptoms ladies - I should know this from my own experience last two times round - but it's still hard to cope with...
JellyBeann, no experience of EPU, hope you get your scan!
Smile, hope the sickiness eases - no fun being stuck in work.
Jenny, have you reached many of the milestones yet? Hang in there hun, that's great you had two good scans last week
Missus H, I feel hungry ALL the time but no idea what I want to eat - luckily, nothing is too off putting for me at the minute - about to make a bowl of porridge - to have after the yogurt, grapes and chocolate I just had - hmmm...
Trying to get around to actually writing thank you letters for my DDs xmas presents - kinda late, but better late than never - roll on them being able to write them themselves!

I'm the same with smells too. Some of the things I love are making me gag and all I'm craving at the moment is crappy food. When it comes to preparing and cooking tea on a night for my dh and dd it makes me feel sick. x

I've found that I can't stand the smell of tomato soup anymore or blue doritos :sick:

Also I had to turn the heating off in the car this morning cause I could smell it lol DF was like :saywhat:

I'm the same with smells too. Some of the things I love are making me gag and all I'm craving at the moment is crappy food. When it comes to preparing and cooking tea on a night for my dh and dd it makes me feel sick. x

Oh wow I've just seen your from County Durham!! Where abouts? So am I ... what a small world :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->