°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Missus H - I´m exactly the same. I´m permanently starving but I just don´t fancy any of the foods I normally eat. Once I start eating I´m not normally too bad but it takes me ages to decide what to have because just the thought of eating doesn´t appeal at all.

Mrs M - I´m off all my food apart from the crappy stuff too. I´m doing quite well and haven´t given in yet but it´s only a matter of time!

Elhaym - the fatigue is my one symptom that never goes. The others come and go but the tiredness is incredible. I have never slept so much in my whole life!

Ladies,

So sorry Diamonddust :hugs:

Elhaym - I am feeling good thanks, and managing to keep the nausea at bay with orange juice :) when I was pregnant with Poppy I couldn't stand the stuff this time am loving the orange juice... How are you feeling?

holywoodmum - I had high blood pressure from about 30 weeks :( and Poppy's growth wasn't as it should of been and by the time I was 36 weeks I had developed pre-eclampsia :( fingers xx this time I will have a healthy pregnancy :)

How is everyone feeling? I am finding it incredibly hard not to tell people.... Just want to tell the whole world :) I am an awful liar so if anyone asks me direct if I am pg I will just have to admit it! Is anyone else keeping it a secret until the scan?

I went to the dr today (for my 1st appointment) he was so nice and helpful, told me if I had seen him earlier I would have had a 10 week scan but looking more like a 12 week one now....oooppps, that will teach me to put off seeing the doc!!

x

Oops Willow, you should have gone earlier. I wish my Dr was that nice, mine just said, yeah, you might miscarry again, but you might not, the midwives will send you for your scan, bye! (basically!)

I'm feeling good right now, I get the odd cramp which is stretching. But other than that my symptoms seem to have disappeared! Oh, except my boobs feel so full and heavy!!

my one boob (the big one :haha:) has gone really firm! I'm loving the growth - but not the growth of my nipples lol they look hideous - OH can't stop laughing at them everytime he sees them :dohh:

My doc gave me something called Navidoxine for MS. I get it all day and it doesn't go away. I took one pill 3 days ago and felt fine the day after and yesterday. Today MS is back again. I'm supposed to take it every night but it's a category B medicine and i'm kinda worried since there was not much research done on pregnant women. so I might just take it every 3rd night since it seems to work for 2 days.
Other than that my boobs were killing me for 2 days, today nothing.... but i'm sooo tired and sleepy....:sleep:

Haha I agree on the bbs mine feel/look great. I feel shite everywhere else though :haha: todays new thing is backache and achy hips!

LOL at your OH Smile, they are cheeky sods, if only they could experience some of this misery, theyd soon shut up! :)

Willow, glad you're doing ok. I've told a couple of friends and also had to let my manager and a couple of colleagues know as I work with chemicals. Id rather not have told them so early but its good in that I can go have a sit down and a drink when I feel rough without looking suspicious!

He's a nightmare lol has no sympathy for me whatsoever :dohh: keeps saying to me 'it's barely even a baby yet, you can't feel that bad!' so I give him a slap and it sorts him out :rofl:

I'm the same with smells too. Some of the things I love are making me gag and all I'm craving at the moment is crappy food. When it comes to preparing and cooking tea on a night for my dh and dd it makes me feel sick. x

Oh wow I've just seen your from County Durham!! Where abouts? So am I ... what a small world :lol: xx

Hiya, I live a couple of mile out of Bishop Auckland. How about you?

Willow77 - we have only told close friends and close family but can't wait to tell the whole world our good news. We are waiting until after our 12 week scan to tell everyone but the weeks are dragging.

Miss Malteser - I caved in this weekend and had McDonald's on Friday night and then takeaway on Saturday night. I'm cooking meals during the week and I really don't fancy them. We didn't have Sunday dinner yesterday as it was our dd's 2nd birthday so going to cook it for tea tonight. Just hope it doesn't make me gag.

As for my boobies they definitely feel fuller but they hurt so much still. Especially first thing on a morning. x

Yeah I have reached one and the next one is my nt scan where I found my my last pregnancy had an enlarged bladder and gastroscis sp the pregnancy didn't make it xx

We have a heartbeat! Was so nervous! Couldn't see anything in the sac through external so went internal and there was my blob with a beating heart :) I've been dated back at 6+4 but wasn't entirely sure of dates anyway.

Slightly worried as I have to go back on the 13th as I have a bleed around the sac :( she said it could be something or could be nothing. She said more than likely implantation bleeding so if I see blood then not to worry unless its bright red and full of clots xxx

Charlotte that's great and don't worry I have the same thing too Hun xx

Willow, hopefully you will make it to the end this time without the high blood pressure! Is that something that is likely to recurr?
Jenny, I'm sure you're nervous waiting for those milestones to pass, but we're here if you need to let off any steam x
Charlotte, glad the scan went well, and I guess just look forward to another wee peek at baby!

I just had a ham, cheese, tomato toastie with coleslaw. It was almost orgasmic :haha:

And by god, it was delicious. Nicest thing I have eaten in weeks :o)ll :o)ll

I agonised for days over the ham and coleslaw part as its all on the bloody long list of 'don't eat'.

But ham was heated up from the toastie maker and the coleslaw said on ingredients that it was made with pasteurised egg.

So I should be good? I hope.

It was so yummy. I may have another one :o0 :o0

Hiya Ladies, Can I join?

I have been stalking this thread since I first got my BFP on Jan 5th!! But I was too nervous to join as I'm PAL. I have just had my 7 weeks scan today though and everything was perfect so here I am ready to start enjoying this pregnancy :)

Name (just first)? Tara

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17th September, FF says so lol

What # child is this for you? Number 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think a boy

Are you finding out the gender? Nope, Team Yellow

How many months were you TTC? 5 LONG years and 3rd round of clomid did the trick

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just folic acid and baby aspirin

EDIT: Forgot to add my scan pics, lol

2012-01-30 11.29.04.jpg

2012-01-30 11.28.52.jpg

Congratulations PrincessTaz and welcome! There is a few PALs on here so we will all be here to support you and offer any advice. H&H 9 months x

Hi Tara :wave:

Nice to see you here, so glad your scan went well!

Missus H, I've been eating loads of ham, never heard not too?
Tara, yay :happydance: so pleased to see you here! And love the scan pics :)

I'm the same with smells too. Some of the things I love are making me gag and all I'm craving at the moment is crappy food. When it comes to preparing and cooking tea on a night for my dh and dd it makes me feel sick. x

Oh wow I've just seen your from County Durham!! Where abouts? So am I ... what a small world :lol: xx

Hiya, I live a couple of mile out of Bishop Auckland. How about you?

Me too!! Well about 1 mile from the town centre!! Such a small world!! We used to live in West Auckland :) x

Diamonddust - so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: FXed you'll be back in first tri in no time :hugs:

JellyBeann - Definitely doesn't look like a 6wk bump! Are you sure about your dates? Like others have said, maybe there is more than one in there :D

miss malteser - I'm overweight, so I definitely don't have a "bump" yet.. But do have some serious bloating going on and can't fit into my normal pants :nope: the button won't reach the whole it's supposed to go into :(

holywoodmum - I've read that nearing the end of first tri, your symptoms will start to fade because HCG has reached it's max. So I'm sure that's all it is :hugs:

Smile181c - I work in front of a computer all day and it stinks when you've got horrible MS :hugs: I feel much better if I'm constantly snacking, maybe you're the same way seeing as the toast helped you :thumbup:

MissMummyMoo & Smile181c - I actually feel loads better after throwing up and just getting it out. It doesn't sound appealing, and I've never made myself throw up like sticking my finger down my throat, but I have just sat over the toilet and just like looked at it (toilets gross me out since I've had MS) and that itself will just make me throw up. Sounds weird, but you'll probably feel better afterwards.

And I agree, I can cope (somewhat) with the actual throwing up, it's always leading up to the throw up that I can't cope with because of how ill I feel.

JellyBeann - I know how you feel about not being able to relax until 12 weeks, FXed it flies by for you!

jenny25 - aww Jenny, I know exactly how you feel about the milestones. Fortunately, I'm past mine, but I really don't know if the worrying ever stops.. I think you and I follow the PAL recurrent losses thread (except you post more regular than I do in there :) ) and I've seen a couple member that had an okay first scan with HB's and then bad news at the 12 weeks scan. That's where I'm at right now. Terrified that both babies won't have a HB at the next scan. But we've got to just keep our PMA and hope for the best. I've got everything crossed that this is your forever baby :hugs:

Missus H - hehe, can totally relate with you on like everything. I've got food aversions to things I used to love. No real desire to eat but get sick if I don't. I've had such real dreams every night! past few nights have been :sex: dreams. Last night I was saving the world from aliens :wacko: I never remember my dreams but I remembered this one and DH wanted every detail, he had a good laugh :haha: Sounds like great symptoms though, that should be reassuring :)

Elhaym - In my 5th week, nausea only bugged me around 4pm until bedtime, and then kicked into overdrive and bothers me all.day.long! :nope: Hopefully yours doesn't do the same :hugs:

freeeg - That's scary that they can give you meds that haven't really been tested safe for pregnancy :( I'd be so scared to take the meds my doctor gave me if they may not be safe. I think it's probably a good idea that you take it every 3rd night. Hopefully the nausea eases up for you :hugs:

Charlotteee So happy for you that you got the see the babies HB. Such a beautiful thing, isn't it? Hopefully the blood is just old IB :hugs:

PrincessTaz - Glad you finally decided to join :D I'm PAL's too :hugs: Lovely scan pics :)

AFM, major bloating going on.. Not "showing" yet, way to early.. But I can see the affects of these babies already cause my button on my jeans won't close :haha: will have to invest in some maternity clothes soon.. My mom bought me some shorts over the weekend at Old Navy. Originally about $90 for 3 pairs and she paid $9. Can't wait to get them so I can stop wearing my pajamas! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->