°° General Christmas chat thread °°

I'm still up for SS if there are others still wanting to.

Ahhh yeah he likely seen it and will admit to it later lol you would think they would have the contents hidden or have it double boxed this time of year!

LOL! I guess you will just have to then :haha:
Look forward to seeing it :) We will probably do ours this weekend sometime :xmas9:

I'm shocked lol. I was planning to on Saturday as it was my day off and DD2 is at a party ( didn't want her putting her special touch on it :haha: ) but then my rota changed to Sunday off instead so I would have little fingers regardless. He moved room around and put the sideboard in the playroom to free up the bay today for it :D so once girls are in bed I'm straight on it!

Probs do the girls' on Sunday.

Feels so strange 27 days, eek.

I wouldn't normally let them, but ds2 was NOT having any of it. I couldn't put him down long enough to do anything:haha:

It must be really difficult trying to put up a Christmas tree with a baby! I bet the kids enjoyed helping out though :)

I'm so gutted I haven't had much chance to come on so far this year. Working extra hours in work now Scarlett is in full time school and working in home care, I've been working 4 days a week, then 3 evenings so only have a couple hours off to pick the kids up from school then its back out for the evening run, plus every other weekend, but on the plus side, November has literally flown by!
I put the Christmas tree up yesterday while the kids were in school and left a note on the tree from the elves asking them to decorate it, they were so excited and think it's stopped Alex from asking any more questions...for now anyway. I'm hoping to catch up on the grotto over the weekend.

:D 5 hours later.

nWDCDSR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"