°° General Christmas chat thread °°

I've woken up all full of cold. Just what I needed this week with all the preparation

Thanks, I feel a little better, but I always find mornings and evenings are the worst parts anyway.

Feel better soon :-(

I want to but some pretty white lights outside the front of our house. Wr only have a small terraced house. Wondering if I can convince DH

Thanks, I feel a little better, but I always find mornings and evenings are the worst parts anyway.
Glad you're feeling a bit better. Mornings and evenings are by far the worst for me too. I find throughout the day and with warm liquids it eases up but come supper time it comes back full force again.

Feel better soon :-(

I want to but some pretty white lights outside the front of our house. Wr only have a small terraced house. Wondering if I can convince DH

I hope you can convince him too! I love lights, inside and outside. We never have luck with them and every time we buy new lights and put them up they end up not working soon after. Maybe it's the real cold temps we get here. I have lights in my window though and they can be seen from outside.

OH accepted the delivery of his coffee machine today :dohh: I didn't even know it was out for delivery! The box it came in had the item written on every single side! He reckons he didn't read anything on it though.

Need some coffee bean recommendations!

Putting the tree up on Saturday, sister is coming round on Thursday to have a "spring" clean with me in preparation. Will get DD's to sort through toys after school too.

Oh no! The same thing happened to me a few years back... DH ordered me Guitar Hero and it came with NO packaging.. just the guitar hero box :dohh:

He was ok with the idea but not outdoor ones as he doesn't have a decent ladder or extension lead. So I've got some warm white lights to put around the windows. Never really done window lights before x

OH accepted the delivery of his coffee machine today :dohh: I didn't even know it was out for delivery! The box it came in had the item written on every single side! He reckons he didn't read anything on it though.

Need some coffee bean recommendations!

Putting the tree up on Saturday, sister is coming round on Thursday to have a "spring" clean with me in preparation. Will get DD's to sort through toys after school too.

Oh no I hate it when things come like that. He must have noticed x

I believe he did and is pretending not to. Come Christmas day he'll guarantee say to me "I did really see it, haha, just wanted to make you feel better" >_>

I have started the ball rolling for SS if anybody is still up for it?

I believe he did and is pretending not to. Come Christmas day he'll guarantee say to me "I did really see it, haha, just wanted to make you feel better" >_>

I have started the ball rolling for SS if anybody is still up for it?

I’m gonna give it a miss this year, just have so much to pay out with holiday, kids school Christmas trips, Morgan has a 2 night trip to york next year which is £££ and I’m not done for Xmas yet. I’m going to my mams for Xmas dinner to save money haha!
I hope you all enjoy it though! I’ve loved taking part in the past.

I’m gonna give it a miss this year, just have so much to pay out with holiday, kids school Christmas trips, Morgan has a 2 night trip to york next year which is £££ and I’m not done for Xmas yet. I’m going to my mams for Xmas dinner to save money haha!
I hope you all enjoy it though! I’ve loved taking part in the past.

It is really short notice with costs and completely understand if nobody does take part this time. Pretty much 2 weeks to buy and send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->