°° General Christmas chat thread °°

*Rant* So annoyed. DH is on annual leave for two weeks but he worked a day overtime (to be used on Christmas shopping) but he hasn't been paid it this week. He's back on Monday so will speak to them and should get it next week. Its so frustrating, espically as they're quite quick not to pay you if you're sick!

*Rant* So annoyed. DH is on annual leave for two weeks but he worked a day overtime (to be used on Christmas shopping) but he hasn't been paid it this week. He's back on Monday so will speak to them and should get it next week. Its so frustrating, espically as they're quite quick not to pay you if you're sick!

That is annoying. I hope they sort it quickly for him. It's the worst time of year to mess with people's money.

Ds4 was already awake when I got up at 6:15 sitting in his bed all bright eyed and bushy tailed. He's slightly warm to touch but other than that he's just his normal self

@c1403 how crap is that!? Can he not get in touch with payroll himself to see if his overtime was submitted?

@motherofboys ah was he hit with the dreaded virus going round? It's been knocking a lot of children and parents off their feet with no warnings. Glad he's on the mend (not caught up on this thread)

Well, he was sent home feeling sick and had an upset tummy when he got home, so we thought so but he's just a bit on the warm side today. I wouldn't be surprised if the tummy thing was due to over doing the wheetabix yesterday morning.

Aww sounds like my DS. He's obsessed with Weetabix

LOL, sounds familiar! James used to tell DH I hadn't fed him and then DH would give him more :haha:

Hope DS4 is feeling more himself soon.

Smartie I did tell him to ring them but he said he'll speak to them Monday. Hopefully it will get adjusted for next week as he is paid weekly. What makes it more annoying is he did the extra day to help them out now he has to wait for it!

Hope DS4 is feeling more himself soon.

Smartie I did tell him to ring them but he said he'll speak to them Monday. Hopefully it will get adjusted for next week as he is paid weekly. What makes it more annoying is he did the extra day to help them out now he has to wait for it!
Thank you. Hope it's sorted for next week

It's been quite a while since I've even been on the laptop lol I can't help myself through the christmas season though, I always think of the grotto girls! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->