°° General Christmas chat thread °°

Real Christmas trees always remind me of my nana she used to have one every year when we were kids , she’s a bit old now and got fed up with all the needles on the floor !

We have to move a chair from our living room into the lounge to fit our Xmas tree in which is annoying but can’t not have the tree in the living room it’s much more festive watching he tv with the fire and Xmas lights on !

I’m so behind this year buying stuff , hopefully going on a shopping trip tomorrow so might pick a few bits up for DD2s birthday

I love having our fire on at Christmas. It's only an electric one so not a real log burner :-( but the lights and warmth make it so Christmassy espically once tree is up too. If we ever moved we'd probably lose the fire place as most new houses dont have one. It's my favourite feature in the house :)

Aww I would love a fireplace, they look so cosy. We used to have a pretend one but we got rid of it as DH wanted to put a fish tank there!

We had a fire place in our old house, but couldn't use it due to fire damage to the chimney years before that was never repaired. We don't have one now but I would love to have one even one that was just a display for Christmas.

Just seen that Muller are doing a mince pie flavour yoghurt. Sounds quite nice! :)

The range has some amazing Christmas decorations. Got a little snowman with number blocks counting down to Christmas x

I've seen Asda are doing elf ice cream. Think we need that to go with whatever dessert we decide on

I think it's a couple of different flavours and sauce swirled together then cute Christmassy sprinkles on top

Ohh the elf ice cream would be fab when doing elf on the shelf !

I’m gonna get some and hide my elf eating some ! Might encourage the girls to try some too !

My two would go mad for elf ice cream. Wr had the unicorn one over summer (it was horrible)

Elf ice cream sounds fab but we can’t have ice cream now as oldest is lactose intolerant bless him!
I love Pinterest for Christmas treat ideas.

Just put our Halloween decs up. One small box....excited to get the Christmas decs out in December now

Just put our Halloween decs up. One small box....excited to get the Christmas decs out in December now

We put ours up too ! The girls were super excited ! Roll on Sunday 1 December ! X

I'm excited for halloween for a change, dressing up at work too!

I'd like some pretty stockings this year but can't find anything that I like to go with our theme :( Same goes for paper! OH has suggested going plain parcel again, but it doesn't seem pleasing for kids - 5 nieces and nephews then 2 cousins :/

I thought about brown paper, but I'm not sure about it for kids, at least not for their Santa presents. I don't tend to theme it though so am ok in that respect.
We have a small box of Halloween decorations to come out the loft either today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->