°° General Christmas chat thread °°

Is it too early for a wrapping paper thread? I love seeing other people’s wrapping and choice of paper. Surely nobody’s actually wrapping yet though :haha:

I’ve chosen my paper for the boys, matalan space themed one for Rio and wilko dinosaur one for Niko.
Not seen anything I love for adult gifts yet though!

I love the paper thread. Some people have such beautiful wrapping skills while I could claim the children had helped wrap mine and everyone would go "ah, makes sense"

I got some red snowman wrap from poundland £1 for 8 meters. Not sure the quality but I thought it was pretty cute.
Not many other places have their wrap in. I usually get 2 different coordinating wraps.

Oooh I love wrapping.
Going to make my own this year for adults/family but the girls always get their own special paper. :)

Halloween decs went up. Got me all excited for getting the Christmas ones out. Less than 5 weeks to the 1st now!

I had my hair done today and had to wait around for OH to pick me up after I had finished so went and had a look around some shops. I haven't been window shopping for such a long time, just tend to go in and out and grab what I need. So it was nice to look around and get some ideas for presents.
Seen a couple of things I want to get for Rio out of Smiggle, a solar system pencil case and matching space book and a galactic alarm clock.
And saw so many little bits that Niko would like, so looking forward to going to have another look around next week once they are back at school. I really need to start ticking off their lists!

I've really been in the mood to go Christmas shopping the last couple days, but need to wait till payday next week :xmas19:

Thankfully at the beginning of the yr, the Inlaws gave me all of their wrapping paper (as they give everyone money now)
So I have a few rolls, will probably last me next yr too :xmas8:

Got my Christmas paper today
3 rolls of craft paper and 1 roll of 10m wrap which will be the girls santa gifts.

Also got some stamps for the paper and bows. Just need presents to wrap now ha ha.

I got 2 rolls that were 49p on studio when I ordered yesterday but I'm sure I've still got a decent amount under the bed so I need to sort that out and then just get some cheap paper in town if I need it

Happy Halloween everyone! Have a great time :)

You too! Happy Halloween everyone
We have have a great day. The kids were off school so it’s been a full day of festivities. They haven't been off for a few years!
But soon as the clock hits midnight all the decs will be gone and I will be in full blown Xmas mode haha!

Sounds like a lovely day. Not long until Christmas now!

I don't often share pictures where you can see their faces on forums but look, even my eldest decided to take part :haha: he's wearing his school uniform and my cape from a Halloween night out the other year :haha:

Screenshot_20191031-212933_Gallery.jpg

Thanks, ds2 and ds4 are using older brothers costumes from previous years. Ds3 has a new one because he went shopping with MIL and she just decided to buy him one hahaha this Halloween cost me £0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->