°° General Christmas chat thread °°

Thanks, ds2 and ds4 are using older brothers costumes from previous years. Ds3 has a new one because he went shopping with MIL and she just decided to buy him one hahaha this Halloween cost me £0

My littlest had a recycled costume from oldest too! The perks of having the same gender! Oldest needed a new one he was grim reaper. Only £6 in asda though so not bad at all! £1 for the stick too.

D8221360-DF7B-44E9-BAD8-1B387EA39D68.jpeg

That's pretty decent. Some of the ones on Amazon are extortionate. Ds3 loves a costume and is always on about wanting things like Boba Fet or Chew Bacca.

That's pretty decent. Some of the ones on Amazon are extortionate. Ds3 loves a costume and is always on about wanting things like Boba Fet or Chew Bacca.
I know some of them are super pricey. I don’t mind buying a new one for oldest tbf as he will probably get next year out of it too and then it can pass down for littlest so we get our moneys worth haha!
I usually look out for sales in Asda or Sainsbury’s for costumes.

Halloween check
Fireworks (next week)

I best get my finger out! Girls have chosen what advent calendars they want (DD1 Frozen and DD2 Paw Patrol usually we just get chocolate ones). May get these this week and think about the smaller things like Christmas Eve box etc.

I have never been this late with my Christmas shopping before :-O

Fab costumes!
We went to a small Halloween party at my friends house across the road. Kids had a great time!

Screenshot_20191101-082518_Gallery.jpg

Fab costumes!

My Halloween decs are down, will probably start adding bits and bobs of Christmas over the next few weeks until I put the tree up. I need to dig everything out and see what we have and what we need.
Our town will have their light switch on this month, looking forward to that.
Anyone else shocked that it’s November already! This year has just flown by!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone. How are there only two months left of 2019?!

I'm started to get a bit more excited now. Its It's been a rubbish year for us and I just want to make it special as a family.

Starting to think about all the other Christmas prep that's going to creep up on me...Christmas jumpers, Christmas PJs, Christmas Eve box etc.

Just pulled out the Xmas bag to have a sort through. Got a bag of gold baubles to give away as wanting to get more grey/silver/white this year
Also found a table cover for North Pole breakfast and napkins, cupcake cases and reindeer hats. I nearly bought a table cover last week so glad I found them!

I'd love to go through my Christmas stuff but not sure DH will be so kind to get it all down ha ha.

I've put all the Halloween stuff away now and I listened to Christmas songs in the car :-D

Started my shopping for the girls.
DD1 a DS (from eBay) will look for one for DD2
Both - Decorate your own lamp from Argos (2 for £15)
DD1 Blow Pens - Argos
DD2- Sticker Machine -Argos
DD1- Magnet Lab
DD2- Rainbow Lab

Glad I've made a start :)

Made a good dent in the little two's presents today. The entertainer had quite a lot of good deals on starwars things (some things were £10/15 down to £3.75) also got 3 of the boys pjs for Christmas eve and a couple of other bits. I think I spent about half my budget for today (been selling things to pay for today's trip so pretty good to say I've got so much and only spent around half) and get paid again Tuesday so going to play a big on line order with that and the rest of today's money. Then the ball will really be rolling!
Had to stash it all in the garage and will have to grab it in once the little ones are in bed.

Yay, well done! It's hard sneaking round and hiding presents isn't it!

Definitely. Had to text DH and say I'm.on the way back can you leave the garage unlocked please :haha:

Sounds like you both have had a productive day shopping! I get paid on wed so I’m gonna get the last few bits then, and then I will be avoiding toy sales and aisles haha! Famous last words!

They are all in their rooms so I snuck them in and hid them in my room. I wanted to take stash pics but didn't feel safe haha will do it Monday morning when they've gone to school and ds3 is still asleep. I worked out what I spent and it was exactly half, so I'm now tempted to go on Amazon and order some more bits :haha:

I never dare to take stash pictures when the kids are home either :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"