•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Tested positive for the flu Wednesday. Messed up all our Christmas plans. Thankful it wasn’t covid. I felt terrible for a few day. It has delayed my ovulation too. I’m not too upset about that because I’ve been ovulating very early with no success. I’m super hopeful that a later o will be a good thing. @Rach87 can you remove my testing dates please, I’m not sure now. I guess I’ll o in two days based on pain, but still haven’t gotten a positive opk.
Good luck everyone!

Happy its not Covid but take care to get well. The flu bites. Hope you get a solid O when your body is ready. I am hioing for a later O too if it hurry up and shows already.
Hugs

So sorry @LuvallmyH about the flu! Glad youre feeling better. Hopefully the delayed O will result in a bfp!

@Reiko_ctu theyve had so many its awesome! And I think there were a few that never had their names added to the front page too! Theres still a few more days yet hoping they get even more

about 6 dpo here, feeling some mild burning sensations today hoping its some stretching to accommodate a baby! Just a few more days until I start too-early testing \\:D/

18dpo still no AF. So fed up of waiting now. Now officially late but not pregnant. Totally had enough now this cycle is never ending.

Have you tested today @Suggerhoney

Sending lots of luck to everyone for a January :bfp:

I'm waiting to ovulate, hopefully its before the weekend as I'm working 3 nights which makes bd hard to fit in, I normally ov between cd17/19 but last cycle was cd13/14 which was strange x

Have you tested today @Suggerhoney

Sending lots of luck to everyone for a January :bfp:

I'm waiting to ovulate, hopefully its before the weekend as I'm working 3 nights which makes bd hard to fit in, I normally ov between cd17/19 but last cycle was cd13/14 which was strange x

I tested late last night hon at 17dpo and it was stark white negative it wud be blazing by now it i was pregnant.
Been getting AF cramps all night and still today and IBS has flared up which is normally a sign the witch is coming.
But still no bleeding at all.

I really hope Jan will be my month at last just like it was with my youngest son.

I tested late last night hon at 17dpo and it was stark white negative it wud be blazing by now it i was pregnant.
Been getting AF cramps all night and still today and IBS has flared up which is normally a sign the witch is coming.
But still no bleeding at all.

Mmm..Im sorry. Cramps and ibs are for sure indicators. Tonight should kick in. My body will prob take me another day then hit when I stop thinking about it. I checked my calendar and this time of year it starts later but this has surpassed that time by a day or so now.

Frustration is real. But I am back at work now so new stresses to endure but I cant do both. So turning afs crap off. Cant deal.

Praying today is the last day if the waiting. Not sure about you but my body feels better once af kicks in to restart everything. Hugs

@Rach87 FX...(insert goober smile) I hope that is a stretchy baby tummy too.

@xxmyheartxx heres to Oing on time! My O seema to land right around my busiest work days in the month. Af being latr hopefully will push it away feom those days. Fx no O on your weekend.

@Kimmy1990 Hugs , Prayung it is our year too

@LuvallmyH Catch that little rainbow egg!

@Reiko_ctu I wasnt on the December board but lots of bfps sound good to me.:winkwink:

Afm: Back to work to week after vacation. Its gonna be a tough one as my company is going through major updates. I will be a ghost this week but will surface on the weekend. Thinking about you all and have my heart set on graduating to the preggy side of things. :dance: Thats my New Years goal anyway.:kiss:

Hey everyone, I'm still hanging on in the December group....one of the weirdest wonkiest cycles I've ever had. I will let you know if I have a testing date in Jan but hopefully I will have that bfp in a few days!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Can I join in? Should be testing around the 15th of Jan, depending on when I actually ovulate as it varies by a few days each month.

Sorry @BabyBrain80! What cd are you at now? Hopefully its a bfp!

hey :) I'm CD45.....had a few LH surges according to my opks this cycle and the last one was a proper good positive with some symptoms, so hopefully it puts me about 7/8dpo (don't temp so hopefully it happened) Opks defo faded right down afterwards too. I'm glad I kept checking as I'd be right confused by now otherwise.
It's a funny one cos every second month is a bit longer so I assume I have a bit of trouble ovulating or later ovulation on one side. Although it's never been this bad before. Could it be age (I'm 40) or more likely everything crazy after our loss in August.
I might try and hold off testing now, I've done way too much this month and I'm trying to forget and relax.
@Rach87 could you put me down for the 1st please? Thank you xxx

AF is finally entering the building.

Gonna keep the same testing date since I test early anyway.

Back to the grind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->