•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Hubby decided he wanted to stop trying to conceive after this month (month 7) I should be testing this weekend. We are going to go back to not trying and not protecting going forward. Feeling a little heart broken right now.

dnt be. I bet u cud guess when u O or look at the days on arrange that u O and jst jump him when u think. He may not want the pressure anymore. Me and DH tried a year for my son and this time round he wanted to NTNP as said it was jst too much pressure before. He has said I could pee on ovulation sticks but didn’t want to know what they were and now I have used them all after 4 months. Cycles back to normal and I know I O between cd 15-19 so will jst make sure I bd enough between then.
We convinced my son the one month we didn’t try anything test wise as I was having a HSG test and u Cnt be pregnant for it. We dtd three times after it and that was it, I fell pregnant.

@KatVM I do the same as @Lozb. Dh doesn’t want to know about timing or ovulation tests. I just make sure I get him in bed at the right time and he’s happy to comply :haha:

My HCG came back negative, which is good because it means just a chemical, no ectopic. I have a friend that recently lost a tube to an ectopic so I’m happy to have the peace of mind.

We are good to continue trying. I have an appointment for April to discuss IUI if I’m not pregnant by then. Hopefully I won’t need it!

Well my tests didn't come last night. Should be here today but says due to covid shipping might be delayed. Period due in a week so if tests come I'll take 1.
Having some cramps going on and boobs are itchy. Had pinching and pokes going on before bed last night FX.

Period due in 7-8 days and I just started spotting a bit. Praying it's not wicked early AF!!
[-o<[-o<](*,)](*,)

@Zoboe95 looks a little darker. Are you testing tomorrow? Also I dont have you on the front page, sorry if I missed adding you! Let me know if you’d like to be added and when you want me to put a :bfp: next to your name :)

@JessaBear36 that seems super early to start spotting, does that usually happen? Ive never ever experienced ib but apparently a lot of women do, could it be that?

@Lozb when you plan on testing?

@JessaBear36 Boo to delivery delays. I was looking forward to see your test!

well I was gonna start the 17th (I put 22nd on front of this thread as I wud be late by then) but honestly I have been peeing on strips to make myself feel better. My boobs aren’t as sore as normal pms, getting random shooting pains that’s it but the cramps feel some what worse, no gassy burps like I normally get either. Cramps feel like AF is coming jst hope she doesn’t show early, going into lower back like pressure with random pulling type pains. Just trying so hard not to think about it. I am on night shift for three nights now but then home schooling my son next week (I am off work) so hopefully that will keep my mind off it all.

6dpo today and nothing much to report.
Been getting on off twinges just above pubic bone on right.
Had sore boobs from 1 to 4dpo but they are not so sore now so I know that was just down to the progesterone from ovulation.

Still don't have my bloodtest results. Its been over 2 weeks now but our hospital is under loads of strain because of covid.
Our town is the worst hit in the whole south west of England.

Really not feeling it this cycle.
Not really eager to test just have a feeling it will be BFN.

Can't believe it will be 1 year of trying come Feb 27th:-(

Sorry @KatVM some guys just feel too much pressure to “perform” and like @Lozb said, you can still go at it around O time. Does he not want you to track O or he just doesnt want to know about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"