•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

FF gave me my crosshairs today for CD11, so I had to tweak my CD12 temp so they took them away. I know I O’d CD12because of the clear O pains! So I’m 2dpo now. I have 1 frer, I hope to not test early honestly! But I can wait too long because my local midwifery clinic fills up extremely fast so I have to call right at 4 weeks or earlier to get in with them.

I’m fighting the feeling of being out already. I know we could’ve caught the eggy with just one BD the night before O and CD12 *could* be ok for ovulation... but the early O is just throwing me for a loop and I do feel like I missed my shot this month! It’s ok, if it’s in Gods plan it’ll happen for us so I need to chill...

I think I will test on Jan 25 @Rach87

Oh me too Jessa!! I pray it’s your sticky bean. It doesn’t look like an indent or evap to me at all.
Thank you♡
I think I might take another later today but definitely fmu tomorrow. Just hope it darkens up a lot!!

Also what brand of tests is that?
Lotfancy . Never used or heard of them before. Just bought them because they were cheap. Paid $3.75 no wonder they are so small lol. I'm sure I'll use them all this cycle.
Box came kinda rough looking but tests seem fine.

20210115_115551.jpg

6/7 dpo BFN as expected today. Af due in 4ish days. I actually think she is defo coming and move on to cycle 5. Not temping or doing OPK next month so not going to have clue and jst try bd as much as we cn.

Good luck @Lozb! Hope AF stays away but if not hope the more relaxed approach works in your favour :)

Hi ladies

8dpo and my breast tenderness has gone feeling pretty low and out.

Haven't tested yet but not seeing the point now my symptoms have yet again vanished.

I know there's still time for symptoms and I hope they do come back with vegance but feeling pretty out and fed up:cry:

New test 3hr hold @ 5mm. I'll test again in the morning.
Started spotting brown again. Ugh don't think its a good sign. Had little bit of red then turned.brown on Wednesday too. Hate my body now that I'm almost 40. Just feel like giving up but I can't just yet ](*,):-(
Af due in 5/6 days.

PicsArt_01-15-02.48.43.jpg PicsArt_01-15-02.48.18.jpg

Who knows maybe its early af but she acting up. Time and tests will tell.
Maybe I didn't ovulate at all this cycle. Thats why its just spotting.

Last edited:
Started spotting brown again. Ugh don't think its a good sign. Had little bit of red then turned.brown on Wednesday too. Hate my body now that I'm almost 40. Just feel like giving up but I can't just yet ](*,):-(
Af due in 5/6 days.

View attachment 1093292 View attachment 1093293

So sorry hon. Hopefully more implantation spotting?
Im 41 and feel like it's never going to happen:(

Just tested and my pee was so dark but stark white BFN.
I know 8dpo is supper early but I'm really thinking im out again.
No boob tenderness at all now.
I hate my body so much.

Still no blood test results either.
Gonna have to take some time away from here again just getting so fed up of the continuing trying and still not pregnant.
:-(

Af due in 5/6 days.

View attachment 1093292 View attachment 1093293

Who knows maybe its early af but she acting up. Time and tests will tell.
Maybe I didn't ovulate at all this cycle. Thats why its just spotting.

I see it on those for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"