• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@JessaBear36 - I think I see it too! Really hoping it is just a bit more implantation bleeding and you don't have any more.

@Suggerhoney - so sorry you're feeling out. It is still early, so I'm still hoping for the best for you!

I tested again this morning at 11dpo (was trying to wait for tomorrow, but you know how it is!), and think I see a little line glimmering... Hopefully it sticks around [-o<

View attachment 1093300

Looks great congratulations!

Bfn for me today at 10 dpo. Will test again in a few days but pretty sure i be be moving on to cycle 7 since mmc and coming up to a year since we first started to ttc number 4. Starting to thinknits not ment to be as have usually concieved by 3 cycles.

Still unsure here. I've had more negatives and today I got a vvvf eye squinter of a line. After is due today or tomorrow so I would have thought I would have had a definite by now if I was pg.

Congratulations to those with bfp
Massive hugs to those with bfn
Good luck to those still waiting

@JessaBear36 - I think I see it too! Really hoping it is just a bit more implantation bleeding and you don't have any more.

@Suggerhoney - so sorry you're feeling out. It is still early, so I'm still hoping for the best for you!

I tested again this morning at 11dpo (was trying to wait for tomorrow, but you know how it is!), and think I see a little line glimmering... Hopefully it sticks around [-o<

View attachment 1093300

Clearly see it beautiful line!!!

Think I'm just going to move on to next month =/
Test this morning is negative and still spotting red but no flow. So strange.
Well good luck to those still testing and yay for all bfps.
Top is fmu and negative.
20210116_110612.jpg

Haha thanks! Actually I can see something without enlarging it! Hoping its the start for you :D

Welp guess I’m moving on to testing in February. Af is here with a vengeance. So I’ll wait til after and I’ll just be f*ckin like a rabbit lol

7/8 dpo today and negative today. Cramping has settled down and no sore boobs. Af due Monday or Tuesday.

View attachment 1093300
Wow!! Beautiful BFP!!! Congratulations!! Xxx
@JessaBear36 still early, spotting can still be implantation. Some implant up to 12 dpo. I ve got everything crossed for you.

Afm 8 dpo. Sensitive nipples --usually the boobs hurt not the nipples. But then again 3 months ago i was actually leaking milk in the tww (havent breastfed in 6 years!) and wasnt preggo...so who knows!

Didn't test today. Holding out till 10 dpo.

:O

Thanks for all the lovely messages. Still feeling very cautious about it, but at least I know I haven't been imagining all the sickness I've been feeling!

Don't think you can see it.

View attachment 1093308

Something is catching my eye! You might have just implanted late so the hormones haven't built despite it being late in your cycle. Really hoping AF stays away and you see some progression in the line soon.

Well good thing I started testing early. Cd7. Hoping it holds off until at least cd9/10. Bd yesterday and will tomorrow and the next few days. Hubby working 24 hrs tonight. Hoping Im extra fertile after my cp like I was when I conceived my son.

CF01EFD2-6BD6-4B76-8D58-5E56CF242EFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone take green tea tablets? I just started taking them and know once pregnant Id have to stop, just not sure how early. Should I stop right after I ovulate, or stop when I get a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->